Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:02:56 PM

So wait, everybody is talking about the unofficial AMT users thread.

Is it still up and I have been locked out or has it bee removed?

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

This topic has been moved to Trashcan.

by ckolivas
There was a conflict of interest as far as I was concerned with there being an apparent "unofficial amt users thread" which should be posted in and run by the users but was actually a moderated thread by AMT, and there were already 2 or 3 other AMT user threads that served that purpose. Hence I deleted it.

Thanks. I was pretty sure that was the case and I wasn't singled out. I have been trying to be nice and patient but it is very hard. Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:56:14 PM

I said that you sound like him that is all....
You know the saying a lie repeated 100 times becomes true so that is what me and Phinn do we will repeat that a lie said even million times stays lie

I don't know that quote. And a lie is a lie, it never becomes the truth. Give us customers some credit. We do have brains. And in todays Google and Search world, you don't need to say it 100 times for people to find and read it.

As for Phinn, he is not in the same category as you. AMT is using his so called confession video as proof that their product is great. So in  doing so, AMT has declared Phinn as their official spokes person and has made him part of their family !  So I would take Phinn's word and forum posts over yours. Also AMT themselves in the video is saying that he's a great guy  Wink So why shouldn't I believe him?

By the way Phinn, they are using your material for marketing purposes. Make sure they are paying you royalties  Wink
Agreed but
I am sure you have brains and you are not stupid. But your brains just refuse to accept what is going on.....
Something like yea we know yeah we are not stupid but eventually somehow in someway things are about to happen
That is the part you have to change
Or eventually someday somehow when it happens you will realism that you have Been robbed and Zipkin will go way clean out of it
Do not respond me dude
I got your point I hope you got mine also

You say not to respond but you want to end it with an insult to us customers again.

How do "our" brains "just refuse to accept what is going on....." ? We know what's going on and we are the ones that have been financially hit. What you are saying to ALL the customers here is to "lose all hope" give up and just lay down and accept it. Well, we are not going to lie down Loshia because you say that the game is up. We are demanding AMT to assist us. And this is the forum to do so.

As for robbing, if we ultimately get nothing then EVERYONE will sue them and join the class action lawsuit. That's the good part about a class action. Any customer can join easily. So what's your issue? and what new point are you trying to make??  

The point I always make as soon you begin to fight better for you.! Do not let them lie you any more....
Did I said it simple enough?
Do not wait even a sec more go to court immediately and ask for refund
Is it so hard to get it?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:14:04 PM

Hardware, if we can get em runnin, at 200gh per board, find the heat issues at stock speed, then begin to bump these chips, 250 per board should be possible.
If may take water cooling and server powersupplies to accomplish.

That is the fun of it... coinmining by itself is very boring once it runs right.

We are at the wtf stage Smiley

I spend most all of my money on hardware, electricity is always second/third issue as a Hobby I do not expect ROI, I did in the beggining expect to get rich like everyone else.
I spent 20 30 grand on game dev machines during the 2008-2013 era No money expected, did it all for fun.

Oh I sit in campfires and laugh, blows peoples minds.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:53:20 PM

Heads up, site is currently down due to Hostgator issues across the board on dedicated servers. Should be back up soon, no need to worry.
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:57:24 PM

Hardware, if we can get em runnin, at 200gh per board, find the heat issues at stock speed, then begin to bump these chips, 250 per board should be possible.

That is the fun of it... coinmining by itself is very boring once it runs right.

I spend most all of my money on hardware, electricity is always second/third issue as a Hobby I do not expect ROI, I did in the beggining expect to get rich like everyone else.
I spent 20 30 grand on game dev machines during the 2008-2013 era No money expected, did it all for fun.

your "coinmining by itself is very boring once it runs right."   comment is spot on.   the asics run and i forget about them. all set up, change pools every now and again.  but, boring.  nothing to do there.   had the gpu rig running great, but had to make it run greater.  lol.  broke it, and now have something to do again.  

i mine on the hopes of stocking up on the right coin that will eventually see returns like btc.  most are losers, but have had enough "winners' to keep me interested in the playing the mining game.

for the most part, coinmining is a money sink, and you most likely wont get rich.  making enough to cover electricity, with a lil something left over is all most will see.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2494

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:59:26 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 02:00:04 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Ditto. I'll probably go the immersion cooling route when it is time to push the speeds. More on my idea of Best Practices for that later when I do it. Hint: plugables in fluids are a big no-no.

Yes, I am actually making some money mining (Ant pharm) but - I too am in it for tech aspect. Heck, for example in Nov. I spent over 5k building a RenderBeast for playing with 3D graphics (DAZ 3D & Bryce). Is fun but the Beast has maybe 150hrs on it so far and don't plan to ever make money from it. These rigs *will* eventually make money. (when we get them) As for getting rich mining - highly doubt it but at least on-track to have the pharm paid for in July.

Since the mid-1970's I've been designing industrial laser systems and know power applications, thermal and mechanical design, etc. inside & out. Hell even chip design is (limited) part of my bag so... This is a sort of a toy for me. Do I want my system asap? Sure. But for now, with a glimmer of light spotted for A1-based rigs I'm content doing what I can, where I can with useful info here to help folks that actually have their rigs. (Wish I was one...)

In that light: AMT - for the future 2.5/3TH rigs would really really be a good idea to plan on using single-voltage server supplies. eg http://www.trcelectronics.com/Meanwell/hot-swappable-rcp1000.shtml They also have 2 & 3kw modules.

Reasonably inexpensive and up to 6/8kw in a 1U high rack. If +5vdc is needed then derive it in the system with SMT or tab POL regulators fed from that single supply buss. Would make the PSU issues pretty much go away.

We now resume our normal programming.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:56:55 PM

Amt,
        Is this one of your resellers or is this site owned by you ? They are selling your 1.2 miners.

http://cute-online.com/index.php/bitcoin/amt-1-2th-s-bitcoin-miner.html
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:06:42 AM

Guys, what is the game. You said you were picking up this miner and now you don't.  Now you will wonder why I am mad when you ignore me.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:49:22 AM

the boards amt have sent out to me and mellorbo were able to pull 204 stock with the addition of a few fans and 250 + in turbo mode no problems. again with just a few extra fans. but as we dont want to fry them untill we achieve good cooling there being under run slightly 1000w psu for 3 cards. its a zero rpm silent psu untill 40% load and at 70% load it is supposed to get noisy. it dosent which leads me to bwlieve the 3 cards are running <70% 1000w iv run them on a 750 psu for a few hours and it didnt blow :-/

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:21:33 PM

the boards amt have sent out to me and mellorbo were able to pull 204 stock with the addition of a few fans and 250 + in turbo mode no problems. again with just a few extra fans. but as we dont want to fry them untill we achieve good cooling there being under run slightly 1000w psu for 3 cards. its a zero rpm silent psu untill 40% load and at 70% load it is supposed to get noisy. it dosent which leads me to bwlieve the 3 cards are running <70% 1000w iv run them on a 750 psu for a few hours and it didnt blow :-/
Again what melbro showed as a pool graph was 520G for three boards
I am not saying that you talk bulshit but the only proof for the moment is what melbro showed
you are correct the graph only shows 520gh for 3 boards as any higher we was hitting temp problems. 520 is "what it does out the box" but the cards will hit 204-205ghs each if cooled properly and via the cgminer in the pi rather than amt's gui interface
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:28:47 PM

AMT - I have been more than patient and understanding regarding delays and lack of updates etc. I will not be anymore. I have spoken to my attorney this morning, and am going to be joining the class action suit against you. I formally request a refund for my two ordered miners for order 899, as I do not even wish to receive the miners anymore since they are so unprofitable now - and only one of them actually works (for now) in the wild. You're shipping ability mirrors that of a toddler, and your ability to communicate with your customers is nonexistent.

Please refund me in full the $12,158 I spent on the miners and expedited shipping. I do not wish to receive your product any longer.
+10000000000

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:40:31 PM

AMT Miners , please do not send me another miner, I just need this one picked up. I will refuse shipment is anything is sent. I am asking for refund only. I have been put through enough.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:56:41 PM

AMT Miners , please do not send me another miner, I just need this one picked up. I will refuse shipment is anything is sent. I am asking for refund only. I have been put through enough.

I am still waiting for AMT to respond to the boards that were damaged during shipment.   AMT,  respond to me with RMA so I can *also* ship back the damaged units.

BTW,  why are you sending the miner back?  Did it not work?  I forgot the details.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2494

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:09:35 PM

I am still waiting for AMT to respond to the boards that were damaged during shipment.   AMT,  respond to me with RMA so I can *also* ship back the damaged units.

BTW,  why are you sending the miner back?  Did it not work?  I forgot the details.
It was another victim of FedEx football und ja das is kaput.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:29:06 PM

It seems I tha FedEx USA is braking everything they touch, in one condition sender to be AMT Grin
Otherwise all is good.
aMT is there insurance for shipping or you just save a bug for Genno stakes as always Grin

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:11:02 PM

I am still waiting for AMT to respond to the boards that were damaged during shipment.   AMT,  respond to me with RMA so I can *also* ship back the damaged units.

BTW,  why are you sending the miner back?  Did it not work?  I forgot the details.
It seems I tha FedEx USA is braking everything they touch, in one condition sender to be AMT Grin
Otherwise all is good.
aMT is there insurance for shipping or you just save a bug for Genno stakes as always Grin
i cant see how everyone's boxes got fucked up and mine traveled all the way to uk with not a scratch on it and it works lol.
i must be the worlds luckiest person
did the truck crash with all your miners on lmao
regtable69

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:48:38 PM

Otherwise all is good.
i cant see how everyone's boxes got fucked up and mine traveled all the way to uk with not a scratch on it and it works lol.
In fact you are Wink
I am starting to believe they they did on purpose prior to shipping  Grin
And FedEx has nothing to do with it
Zipkin.
How May stakes can yo buy for free for the money saved from insurance?
I am positive that when you declare value 6000 usd and request insurance fedex will check it very carefully on pickup
But this is not the case Grin Grin
Will anyone who got miner be so kind to put some light what was the declared value of the miner
Zipkin
Are you paying taxes at all or you are transferring everything in Genno's pub Grin
could possibly be down to being shipped as pcb the fedex people were expecting a nice light box. and instead got 2 tonnes and dropped it. or there is a nut job at a fedex facility smashing up boxes for fun and due to us only having minimal contact with the us postal service got away scott free. maybe ship with caution heavy written on the box.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:57:23 PM

Otherwise all is good.
In fact you are Wink
Zipkin.
I am positive that when you declare value 6000 usd and request insurance fedex will check it very carefully on pickup
Will anyone who got miner be so kind to put some light what was the declared value of the miner
Zipkin
Are you paying taxes at all or you are transferring everything in Genno's pub Grin
could possibly be down to being shipped as pcb the fedex people were expecting a nice light box. and instead got 2 tonnes and dropped it. or there is a nut job at a fedex facility smashing up boxes for fun and due to us only having minimal contact with the us postal service got away scott free. maybe ship with caution heavy written on the box.
Or it could be declared as 30 usd crapy board and broken intentionally from amt prior to pickup Grin

regtable69

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:13:06 PM

Otherwise all is good.
In fact you are Wink
Zipkin.
Zipkin
Or it could be declared as 30 usd crapy board and broken intentionally from amt prior to pickup Grin
there is that too. all depends on which side of the fence you look from lol.

freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:41:52 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 10:04:40 PM by freddyfarnsworth

If you are in england, your electricity is 240 volt, and helps tremendously with powersupply efficiency.
Some companies (enermax-Lepa) are producing 1600watt supplies for EU only because of this, they will fry if ran off US 120v, (mine is 118v) which is good for my area.
It can go as low as 110v for some people in the newer areas, (Green rules in effect) Sad

Not full of it I promise, I am a fireman and have NO fud or fear.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: