Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:14:25 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 07:39:38 PM by AMT_miners

We've already stated the legal implications we run into every time we write anything on this forum. We mentioned that we'd keep it to a technical discussion only to try and resolve the problems with the existing boards. There was an issue as to "if we can provide clients with source files.. bla bla bla" which we've just about taken care of. We've started production of new a1 miners based on our licensed technobit boards with local and foreign manufacturers, and our own boards as well, and production for script miners and other solutions. Everyone will be attended to and everyone will have rectification for these delays which we HAVE taken responsibility for on several occasions.

Guys calm down, stop ranting, we've been moving the office to other side of the city over the last few days as we said before. We know you want instant gratification to this problem but it takes time because of the legal actions that have occurred. Things we can and can't do, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:18:32 AM

How about a mineral oil cooled server case with modular slots. Possible or no?
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:54:44 AM

We've already stated the legal implications we run into every time we write anything on this forum. We mentioned that we'd keep it to a technical discussion only to try and resolve the problems with the existing boards. There was an issue as to "if we can provide clients with source files.. bla bla bla" which we've just about taken care of. We've started production of new a1 miners based on our licensed technobit boards with local and foreign manufacturers, and our own boards as well, and production for script miners and other solutions. Everyone will be attended to and everyone will have rectification for these delays which we HAVE taken responsibility for on several occasions.

Guys calm down, stop ranting, we've been moving the office to other side of the city over the last few days as we said before. We know you want instant gratification to this problem but it takes time because of the legal actions that have occurred. Things we can and can't do, etc.

And if you think the market is too competitive at this point, we'll just have to think of new creative ideas to trump the competitors. Lets get back to technical discussions, it helps believe it or not.

The fact is the existing boards, or at least some of them are fucked, from a technical standpoint. Now we aren't asking you to address how'll you'll compensate or take care of the issue here on the board. We've reached out via calls and e-mails per YOUR request which you said you would respond to. You have failed in that respect.

So I'm asking you here, but you may respond by pm, for those of us with a technical issue (as we have been provided boards, of whose quality I won't mention) that requires board replacement should we speak to you  or to your attorneys?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:00:59 AM

And if you think the market is too competitive at this point, we'll just have to think of new creative ideas to trump the competitors. Lets get back to technical discussions, it helps believe it or not.

The fact is the existing boards, or at least some of them are fucked, from a technical standpoint. Now we aren't asking you to address how'll you'll compensate or take care of the issue here on the board. We've reached out via calls and e-mails per YOUR request which you said you would respond to. You have failed in that respect.

So I'm asking you here, but you may respond by pm, for those of us with a technical issue (as we have been provided boards, of whose quality I won't mention) that requires board replacement should we speak to you  or to your attorneys?

No, we have not failed in the request. And apart of redoing the site will include specific RMA instructions along with our new location.

mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:05:58 PM

Not counting all the lost bitcoin revenues, it would have to be the equivalent of an SP30 which it 6Th/s for the hardware part of the compensation.  That SP30 is actually only $5,000.  So put another $1,000 check inside too to make up the difference.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:34:24 PM

AMT_miners,

I sent you email for 6 months refund options as you suggested previously.

I follow up every week. Please response to my email.

Thank you.
Tony

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
mrpark

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:52:27 PM

It's very possible, but we need something to put inside of it first.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:42:57 PM

+1

I couldn't have said it better.

mrpark

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

We all realize that talking about technical support on these inherently flawed miners is a waste of time. It's a bad design, you don't keep building a house if it is built on a bad foundation. At some point you just need to move out of that house, and go buy another. That time has already come for most of us, moving on to put our efforts and our employees efforts on other companies like Spondoolies or A2 Miners.  I am up to 13 hosted Spondoolies now Smiley There are many of us on this forum who bought AMT that have incredible resources that could have helped you in building a successful company. It seems almost from Day 1 you started talking bad about your clients, you told everyone on the public forum that a client talked bad about you and that is why you only had only a very few orders. That was when the unprofessionalism all started, it started with YOU, take responsibility for driving your own business into the ground.

Now, I would talk about technical support, but I have nothing but this flawed piece of hardware. If I had something with a correct and functional design, I would be able to talk about technical issues.

mrpark

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:52:39 PM

+1

I couldn't have said it better.

Seems they couldn't delete that post because I quoted them. hmmm....

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2494

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:08:55 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 05:34:03 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

<snip>
 There was an issue as to "if we can provide clients with source files.. bla bla bla" which we've just about taken care of.
<snip>
Still not sure how to respond to that.
If it pertains to those few of us here with considerable professional technical expertise in our areas trying to help you salvage your 'hundreds' of AMT/Bitmine boards produced so far, for Gratis no less, then you've just lost at least one. Just for your reference when it comes to finding someone qualified to do what you need I am billed at >$200/hr when on the clock and our customers are very happy with that. Knowing that continuing any further entails detailed info on the systems it was obvious the Powers That Be who own rights to that IP would require an NDA so I brought it up along with other things pertaining to keeping things as AMT eyes-only if need be.

All just to maybe shine a little light into that dark hole you've dug and let you get *something* out there as a start. Given the serious need for outside help there is no reason your side needs over a week to come up with a NDA to present to us. Not even any PM's regarding it like, "We're looking into it with <insert name>".

Are you really as bad as this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg It's Marketing vs Engineer. At one time I got the point but still thought ' It can't be THAT bad...'. Not so sure now.

On liquid cooling, very doable but Frictionless nailed it perfectly. If 'your people' or Bitmine are involved in it - fuggitabuttit.
I will give you one last free tech tip though: research materials compatibility thoroughly.
-Cheers!

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:55:08 PM

where [...] deleted posts safely reside.
Wouldn't the .lk site have them anyway?  They have every deleted post (clean-up) from my stickminers thread , can't imagine it being much different for this one.  Formatting tends to be lost, though.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:21:03 PM

Better than the lava you're using now. Me thinketh him grasping at straws, now. The only thing left is more promises... cross my Bulgarian heart, hope to die, stick a finger in my eye.

It's obvious that Joshua is taking things very personal by deleting posts, regardless of the legal implications or how it will look in the future.

That said, we should all move this to a user moderated thread.

Control needs to be taken away from Joshua in relations to this thread. They aren't offering anything tangible here, so what's the point of letting them micro manage all the posts?

Doesn't matter. the site is already mirrored at http://bitcointa.lk. Even deleted here they get saved.....I really had hoped AMT would turn the corner but the consistent lack of communication ESPECIALLY when we were trying to help them is insulting. If they are going to blow the competition out of the water they will need to prove it by action. We have heard alot of this talk before. Talk is cheap at this point.

This is what happens when you snub your community....I really do get the problems you guys (AMT) are dealing with....BUT you compound them by snubbing the people who are trying to help. I made it clear that there were various options to contact me in the email I sent you back this morning. Hell you have my cell number I am easy to reach....we all gave our contact info when we ordered. I was willing to help on alot of levels and did for a while. But those of us who were working on the technical stuff were getting nowhere without the info we needed to figure this all out. And we were working for free. Each of us in own right charge high for fortune 500s to do what we do. You were getting that experience free and essentially dismissed it. That is one of many issues here. The LEAST you can do is communicate with us regularly so we can help resolve some these issues for all of our mutual benefit.

If your legal counsel advised you not to work with us, then OK that would have been good to know too. Some of us can be understanding about that sort of thing. How can we be blamed when you drop the ball on communication.....noone likes to be ignored. And on top of all the other things......I think  you get the gist of things. You need to be able to see it from our point of view to understand the anger and resentment here. Most of us feel we are being cheated out. We have no information or expectation on what is going on. If the legal eagles can put their heads together and maybe allow you to put some kind of formal announcement together that would be a good start to climbing out of this hole. But for once make good on your word at least with the court backing whatever settlement happens, it will not be an option. 

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:27:52 PM

I just got the following deleted by AMT:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

And if you think the market is too competitive at this point, we'll just have to think of new creative ideas to trump the competitors.

You've done an excellent job of taking pre-order money and delivering nothing. I suggest you continue in the same business. Offer some Scrypt miners for sale, rake in a ton of sales, and then fail to deliver them.

What are they even thinking?  'trump the competitors'?  

Customers expect one of two things at the minimum:

(1) $6,000 refund
(2) 6 TH/s of working hardware

In other words, AMT does not intend to provide either a $6,000 refund or 6 TH/s worth of working hardware.

So if it is not 6 TH/s,  then is 3 TH/s what AMT intends?

Don't tell me that they think folks will settle with 1.2 TH/s?

I ran a calculation with a spreadsheet I was given by a very generous forum member who wants to help (I am going to ask his permission to redistribute). It covers our exact losses for the miners since the time we were expected to get them. If you placed an order...count 3 weeks from that time (as that is what they originally stated) or to be on the written side of things 6 weeks. I actually saw a -%24 ROI on my hardware over the last 2.5 months.....IF it were running. I would have actually broken even at the end the year. This is based on difficulty going up and projected bitcoin average. But in this case I based it on the current and historical prices. If I get permission I will respost it for others to use as its not my work to repost.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:51:48 PM

Not counting all the lost bitcoin revenues, it would have to be the equivalent of an SP30 which it 6Th/s for the hardware part of the compensation.  That SP30 is actually only $5,000.  So put another $1,000 check inside too to make up the difference.

+1

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:38:21 PM

These will only and ONLY work with a viable design. Considering the experience we have already with the existing cooling (meaning dead spots and fried cards), what can we expect with this hardware that would make it better than previous implementations? There are alot of pieces to that.

This will take a considerable amount of proper engineering effort that has not been shown before....what has changed that would make a mineral cooled system viable here? Or even workable? You want to blow the competition out of the water, you need to start by rebuilding your reputation with those who you have wronged. SHOW us you mean all these words....THEN show off the product.....EVEN if the court surprisingly rules in your favor, the court of public opinion will ensure you don't get that chance to make anything else until you make things right. I am not a religious person but Karma applies here in a big way.

Hell if you can pull something off a prototype that works with mineral cooling I will take back all the things I said, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. But so far with everything happening it's hard to think I am. Its just more words. If you have a prototype show us. Why ask us if mineral cooling is an option? Everyone knows its a viable path. Noone has implemented it yet in miners. Show us something workable. I don't want to wait a year for it. I wanted to be hashing 3 months ago. We all did. And still just want working hardware. 

opieum2

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:18:01 AM

Ok I got permission from the owner of the spreadsheet. Und3rd0g gets credit altho he also derived this from bitmain's version. Pretty impressive IMO.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZZwEXbIR!C8VXHlSKJOWjHzZ3rEO8MQsWThkAwMsuw_XrOrCoIfQ

For accurate historical data go to
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/bitstampUSD#rg180ztgMzm1g10zm2g25zv

Load raw data:

And copy the Closing Price into Exchange Rate column to get the accurate picture.

The spreadsheet will sum up that column correctly

Useful for a variety of reasons. Calculating ROI for starters but for tax purposes as well for the US crowd.

Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:07:35 AM

Ok I got permission from the owner of the spreadsheet. Und3rd0g gets credit altho he also derived this from bitmain's version. Pretty impressive IMO.

+1 - Glad to help where I can.  I hope folks find this useful.  As noted, the original was put together by BITMAIN and significantly enhanced over time.  If anyone has questions as to how to operate/update, feel free to PM me. 
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:16:12 PM

So still nothing from AMT?  They even offered to send me the "kit" but then never responded.
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:49:06 PM

I might be interested in getting the chips, but I want more than just 50.  AMT sells 50 chips for $4,300 and 75 for $6,450. (http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/coin-craft-a1-chip/)
Why would I take such a big hit?  I paid a little over $6,000 for the miner.

Give me 96 chips, the extras for such a long delay, so I can have Technobit assemble them for me with their boards.  This will be roughly an extra $3,600 cost for me, not to mention all the accessories included.  I think that is a very fair deal given the circumstances.

If I really could have a fully assembled, tested and working 1.2Th miner within 7 days though I would probably just choose that option.

We can just send you technobit boards anyway since we're producing them now anyway. What's your order number.

AMT I tried to reach out to you about this.  Is this still a deal?
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: