Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149433 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:03:25 PM

It's not hard to believe that AMT had a botched design from the get-go. Probably due to ZERO testing before sending to production.

Now they want to blame IMET and say refunds are held up due to them.

Ha, way to pass the buck AMT.

You guys are fucking pathetic. At this point if no one is refunded, criminal charges should be pressed.

Has a SINGLE person received a miner yet?

EXACTLY a single person. And he only got half his order apparently. Go back to page 125 I believe it starts around there. "The rest have shippedTM."

Half his order doesn't translate into "satisfied customer" or MPP delivered.

This is a shame.

Well you specifically asked if anyone has gotten a miner so the question is answers. Yes one miner a SINGLE person...but yea I agree with you on that point otherwise.

No, several people have received their miners, 10% of OUR CLIENTS ARE ON THIS FORUM! Others which will most likely benefit from the rack mount case which has shipped and will be received this week, like yourself, have received cloud hashing. We're doing our best.

if this is only 10% of your sales zipkin then you sold over a million dollars in equipment. i know you did (sell more than a million). i know you are hiding the miners that were paid in bitcoins. I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. it's too bad after all this garbage we still have to come to this thread and read more lies. we have shown 250K in sales from people who have come to this thread. i dont have to do the math to know you are a lying sack of excrement.

this will stay up zipkin until you clear the air.

Hey clenell,

Did you get served yet? Just wondering because it should come any day now. Kate's going to get pissed about that.

Why don't you explain to these fine people why your council requested a 30 day extension, effectively prolonging any result of the class action what so ever and basically giving us additional time to prove delivery to everyone. It almost looks like your on our side. And don't worry we're giving your council everything along with financial records, any btc accounts and what nut, and you know whats going to happen, their going to realize that your a crazy nut job  and from what we can tell so far, they already do btw. and they'll withdraw or settle before its dismissed.

*counsel* not council... sheesh... did you even got to college?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

It's not hard to believe that AMT had a botched design from the get-go. Probably due to ZERO testing before sending to production.

You guys are fucking pathetic. At this point if no one is refunded, criminal charges should be pressed.

EXACTLY a single person. And he only got half his order apparently. Go back to page 125 I believe it starts around there. "The rest have shippedTM."

This is a shame.

Well you specifically asked if anyone has gotten a miner so the question is answers. Yes one miner a SINGLE person...but yea I agree with you on that point otherwise.

No, several people have received their miners, 10% of OUR CLIENTS ARE ON THIS FORUM! Others which will most likely benefit from the rack mount case which has shipped and will be received this week, like yourself, have received cloud hashing. We're doing our best.

if this is only 10% of your sales zipkin then you sold over a million dollars in equipment. i know you did (sell more than a million). i know you are hiding the miners that were paid in bitcoins. I KNOW YOU ARE LYING. it's too bad after all this garbage we still have to come to this thread and read more lies. we have shown 250K in sales from people who have come to this thread. i dont have to do the math to know you are a lying sack of excrement.

Hey clenell,

Did you get served yet? Just wondering because it should come any day now. Kate's going to get pissed about that.

Why don't you explain to these fine people why your council requested a 30 day extension, effectively prolonging any result of the class action what so ever and basically giving us additional time to prove delivery to everyone. It almost looks like your on our side. And don't worry we're giving your council everything along with financial records, any btc accounts and what nut, and you know whats going to happen, their going to realize that your a crazy nut job  and from what we can tell so far, they already do btw. and they'll withdraw or settle before its dismissed.

*counsel* not council... sheesh... did you even got to college?

Thanks, corrected. Smiley
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:04:53 PM

This is a shame.

Hey clenell,

Why don't you explain to these fine people why your counsel requested a 30 day extension, effectively prolonging any result of the class action what so ever and basically giving us additional time to prove delivery to everyone. It almost looks like your on our side. And don't worry we're giving your council everything along with financial records, any btc accounts and what nut, and you know whats going to happen, their going to realize that your a crazy nut job  and from what we can tell so far, they already do btw. and they'll withdraw or settle before its dismissed.

those court papers must be sent via the same shipper as our miners.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:38:57 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 04:38:14 PM by AMT_miners

are you going to explain why you would make the claim only 10% of your sales are from this forum when forum sales have totaled 250K plus? which comment is a lie? either more than 10% sales are form this forum or you sold more than a million? which one is it? you wont answer this question because it would show more deceit and you definitely cannot afford that at this stage of the game.

More AMT lies. more of the same deceptive business practices that landed you in the position you are now. instead of just being honest you continue to perpetuate this charade where you are the victim. you really do have a mental condition. im not the one who thinks everyone is a "plant" sent to destroy his shady business. instead of realizing you are your own worst enemy you created this idea that everyone is out to get you. do you know what people call that?they call it paranoia.

keep lying. it WILL catch up to you. im in a substantially better position than you . when i get my day in court (and i will) i am going to tell that judge with a clear conscious everything you have done. i wont have to lie. i wont have to make stories up. most importantly... i will be able to back up everything with proof. you, on the other hand, are going to have to remember what lie you told last and who exactly you didnt tell it to. what a mangled web you have woven for yourself. you have to know this somewhere inside that fucked up head of yours. i will take you to court. you wont show up. and i will take out a lien on everything you own. this is a slow process but a worth while one.

You're an idiot. A raving idiot. And if you believed you'd get your day in your court, you wouldn't dare to peddle such crap on a public forum anymore, you would keep quiet. Just like you did for the last few months until you realized, "oh shit they didn't sell that much and I'm an asshole that's bought them an extra 3 months." At which point you took a defensive strategy and came back on here raving like you once did because you ultimately know the outcome of this situation. When we say 10% of clients are on this forum and follow this thread, it is a truthful statement. Now, we dont know how many clients actually follow the thread on a daily basis, but there are those often make remarks and the occasional question and that can be summed up to 10%. Either way, we did not sell 5 million dollars worth of hardware to hundreds of clients and that's what you need prove, and you'll have hard time doing it because it never happened. Trust us, we wish it did.

We'll no longer dignify your comments with a response anymore because you clenell are a bottom dweller. Your the one with a criminal record, not us. We're just a few guys from philly that tried to make a business on a dime and fucked it up, it happens all the time. And unlike the bigger guys that were prefunded we're still trying to make it right without going bankrupt. There is no victim, we don't believe the world is out to get us, we just believe your a crazy guy who sent over 50 emails and after begging for weeks to buy our product even when we discouraged you not to buy because you were so damn crazy, someone in our office slipped and by accident sent you wire info. It was an accident, an accident that screwed everyone out of a few months in the end.

But again, your the victim right, and you have so much proof that will show a judge that we're terrible awful people just out to steal from everyone. You've always been and continue to be a waist of our time and money, and we're sure there are other people in your life that would say the exact same thing.

Crawl back into the hole you emerged from. Your presence is a mire thorn in our shoe that will be removed soon enough. There are others out there, serious customers we still care about and still need to take care of, your presence doesn't get in the way of that, it only detracts. If your out for vengeance, its going to serve soon enough and you'll have your chance. Or keep spending your time on this fucking thread bashing us while build and sell and ship miners on the next thread over. You're like the best part of a magic trick clenell.

C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:40:51 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 05:26:44 PM by C0Kez3R0

I have not received my miner. Nor have I received any cloud hashing, despite providing my pool info as requested. I have also not received a single microbe of information regarding my order despite having asked politely several times and being outright ignored each time. At this point of course a refund would be fabulous, but all I have really asked for is an honest update, considering the current state of affairs. All I want is to know what is even going on with my order. I suppose I will provide the order number which is #847, but I can't exactly say I expect anything different. Hopefully things are moving along well though.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:43:45 PM

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.

4U and 2U server casing option.

DHL Express 2 day shipping is about $175 to $210 depending on where you live.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:12:09 PM

better stay at that computer zipkin. i get off at 7.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:13:42 PM

better stay at that computer zipkin. i get off at 7.

I just work the night shift. My job is to delete your posts and keep you busy. Thanks.

- Pete.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:17:02 PM

Interesting! Are these in stock now ready for shipping and would you consider some sort of discount if I order 10 or more? I'm in Germany, so wondering if you're shipping from the USA or the Euro Zone. Please pm me if you want to keep any discounts private.

Thanks in advance.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:24:56 PM

Interesting! Are these in stock now ready for shipping and would you consider some sort of discount if I order 10 or more? I'm in Germany, so wondering if you're shipping from the USA or the Euro Zone. Please pm me if you want to keep any discounts private.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I'll PM you.  We are registered in the Eurozone as well, which is where I work. No import tax.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:47:34 PM

Sorry I had to go to Campus yesterday to get stuff situated to go back to school so I didn't get to make my weekly monday call to DHL.

When I did. The gentleman, who wasn't as nice as the last two people I spoke with, checked the past two days as well as 2 -3 day periods for the last week. In what should come as a surprise to absolutely no one at this point no miner is headed to anyone with my name in my zip code. So there you go more lies about shipping. if it shipped today it would have arrived by the 14th. So my guess is it's not arriving this week. 

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:59:31 PM

Sorry I had to go to Campus yesterday to get stuff situated to go back to school so I didn't get to make my weekly monday call to DHL.

When I did. The gentleman, who wasn't as nice as the last two people I spoke with, checked the past two days as well as 2 -3 day periods for the last week. In what should come as a surprise to absolutely no one at this point no miner is headed to anyone with my name in my zip code. So there you go more lies about shipping. if it shipped today it would have arrived by the 14th. So my guess is it's not arriving this week. 

Aren't you one of the clients that received Cloud hashing until your miner arrives?
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:00:19 PM

This was deleted. I will not be bullied.

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.

That's pretty damn generous considering you charged us 6k for the privilege of receiving the miner even later than they will and we even get slower speeds to boot. A1 job there AMT. But now that you've provided a price point that is more reasonable for hard ware of that speed it shouldn't be too hard to prove to the court that we should be compensated with a like amount of hashing power at the same price considering the production run is essentially concurrent. Thanks for making that just a bit easier to prove. I mean you are advertising that price with the same pictures of the miners you said we being sent to us, so obviously they were built at the same time.
[/quote]

I was about to amend this by the way. I took the amount I spent 5759 and divided it by 1350. That gave me 4.265925925925926. Because I'm not petty and I like nice even number I just rounded it down to four even though this is very much not in my favor. so I multiplied the 4 time the 1.25 TH/s quote to come up with the amount that AMT thinks it owes us based on the price of the miner, the speed of the miner and the depreciation of the hardware. That is 5th solid if you are as generous as I am with the rounding down.

Now I know I'm a pretty generous guy, and some of you might not see it the same way I do so really what AMT is quoting here is 5.3 TH/s for $5759 so those of you who paid $6K get 5.5 Th/s.

It's nice to know what AMT considers fair compensation for what we paid.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:03:26 PM

Aren't you one of the clients that received Cloud hashing until your miner arrives?

That was what was said would happen but it's been down since last friday (it ran from 1 pm on wed to 9 am on friday) local time. Then it went down. And I talked to josh and he said it would be up within a few hours. It was not, and it has sat silent since Friday.  So I guess to answer you your question, no I was not.

And since I now see what AMT considers fair compensation for the amount of money I spent I am rejecting anything less than the (generously as calculated by me) 5TH/s. 

C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:12:09 PM

I have been present and relatively active throughout this whole process since I ordered in early December. It would seem the only way to get any answers or responses is to be rude and obnoxious. I am well beyond being upset, annoyed, frustrated, or anything of the sort. I have accepted the loss of my $7000+ investment, and am working on improving other areas of my life. I check back relatively often to politely, respectfully; acknowledge the absence of a resolution for my order and request a simple status update. My suggestion to everyone else would be to do something similar.

Whether we like it or not, our money is gone. Obviously bringing negative attention to the situation and making the unpleasant state of affairs into a bigger part of all of our lives; is not accomplishing that which we desire (a resolution, shipment, or refund). Of course everyone may do as they please, but I would suggest to all that we collectively do what I personally have done for myself; accept the situation as it is. The past events of this situation have been unpleasant for many of us, but they cannot be changed. I would say let it go. You cannot advance to the next chapter in life if you continue to re-read the last one.

Focusing so much attention on what went wrong, what could have been, etc. does no good for anyone. We all get it. Mistakes were made by investors and investees alike. End of story. Why make it a bigger part of your life than it has to be? We cannot assume to plan our lives over our prediction of the future. If me or anyone thinks they did a bad job handling business, and that we are never going to get adequate compensation for our investment, what good does it do to constantly remind us of it? I am certain we are all aware of our financial deficit. My poor decisions regarding my investment have cost me a stable home, my former job which I had to leave when I had to move, a car which I could not afford to fix due to this investment, etc.

Believe me, I am fully aware of my failed investment. But instead of harassing myself (because harassing others about your own loss is essentially harassing yourself), I figured out a living situation. Instead of complaining and victimizing myself, I secured new employment. Instead of blowing it up and remind everyone who already knows that the less-than-great decisions we made led to negative consequences; I acquired reliable transportation again. Am I happy that I no longer have the luxuries that I once did? In a way, sort of because it has improved my character. But overall, not really. Do I like that I lost my well-paying job, and had to start completely over at a different job? Again, yes because it strengthened me. But overall, no.

However, instead of complaining, cursing the past, blaming others for my less-than-amazing choices regarding my investment; I have been repairing the damage done by this situation. I understand others had a larger investment than me, but no one can guarantee a certain outcome. If anyone wants to continue prolonging and increasing their own misery, then they are more than welcome. But, I am simply making suggestions to benefit us all. You cannot change yesterday. You cannot change tomorrow. What you can change is now. If we could control what happened at this point, we would all have a full return of investment. That has not happened, so obviously it is out of our hands.

Change what you do not like, but accept what you cannot change. The only thing any one of us has control over at this point is how we choose to react to the situation in this current moment which we cannot change. You can keep it a part of your life and imprison yourself by it. Or you can get over it, learn from it, and move on. Ultimately that is all we can ever really do when it comes down to it. Just thought I would offer input which could actually accomplish something positive. It was my opinion that not enough people involved in this situation are doing that. I have not always had this perception on the matter. Some time ago, I was quite infuriated, enraged, frustrated, annoyed, etc. I let this one event control my mood, my physical health, my mental health, my behavior, my speech, etc. I have decided that I no longer want that. Hopefully someone else reads this and decides they too would rather move on with life.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:15:50 PM

That was what was said would happen but it's been down since last friday (it ran from 1 pm on wed to 9 am on friday) local time. Then it went down. And I talked to josh and he said it would be up within a few hours. It was not, and it has sat silent since Friday.  So I guess to answer you your question, no I was not.

And since I now see what AMT considers fair compensation for the amount of money I spent I am rejecting anything less than the (generously as calculated by me) 5TH/s. 

Your on eligius? Eligius doesnt seem to work, we cant figure out why.  Opeium had the same problem, he made a BTCguild account and it works. NotsoFuzzy is on eclipse and running fine. PM a different pool please.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:29:57 PM

Your on eligius? Eligius doesnt seem to work, we cant figure out why.  Opeium had the same problem, he made a BTCguild account and it works. NotsoFuzzy is on eclipse and running fine. PM a different pool please.

No I am not on eligius. I was on Ghash.io at the time. Obviously you will not be supplying me with the 5/th that seems to be the going rate for what I paid. I state this here and in front of everyone that I will receive x amount of hash power (x = what ever the hell they give me) but do not waive my right to later seek the 5th/s worth of hardware that my money is worth.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:47:24 PM

That was what was said would happen but it's been down since last friday (it ran from 1 pm on wed to 9 am on friday) local time. Then it went down. And I talked to josh and he said it would be up within a few hours. It was not, and it has sat silent since Friday.  So I guess to answer you your question, no I was not.

Your on eligius? Eligius doesnt seem to work, we cant figure out why.  Opeium had the same problem, he made a BTCguild account and it works. NotsoFuzzy is on eclipse and running fine. PM a different pool please.

No I am not on eligius. I was on Ghash.io at the time. Obviously you will not be supplying me with the 5/th that seems to be the going rate for what I paid. I state this here and in front of everyone that I will receive x amount of hash power (x = what ever the hell they give me) but do not waive my right to later seek the 5th/s worth of hardware that my money is worth.

We've shipped your miner, provided you with cloud hashing which we'll fix tomorrow when they get into work and added you to the refund list. 5 th is not likely going to happen,lets be real. AMT paid for chips in December at $100 per chip. Flip out or keep calm, either way your on the refund list so when money starts coming in and we can issue you refunds, you'll be refunded with everyone else on that list.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:58:04 PM

Holy hell they are actually keeping a refund list. I assumed that was written on toilet paper and that someone needed to wipe their ass and flushed it long ago.

It's good I'm on the refund list as I requested a refund in late march when it was obvious that shiping wasn't going to happen in a timely manner.

Oh, I'm calm I've just got nothing better to do until school starts on the 21st. You'll see me less in here twisting the (proverbial) knife. But until then I figure I should keep up with everything going  on and at least make comments. There isn't anything I've said that wasn't true. I literally call DHL every week to check the status of my package. And if DHL happens to be incorrect about something I'll gladly come back on here and let everyone know about that.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:12:58 PM

We've shipped your miner, provided you with cloud hashing which we'll fix tomorrow when they get into work and added you to the refund list. 5 th is not likely going to happen,lets be real. AMT paid for chips in December at $100 per chip. Flip out or keep calm, either way your on the refund list so when money starts coming in and we can issue you refunds, you'll be refunded with everyone else on that list.

We will see what the court decides is "real". We are all stuck as part of this until the damn thing is certified or not. If it is then they will decide. If they don't or they reach a conclusion that isn't really in favor if the clients people will opt out and sue you individually. But that is a whole other ball game. Lawyers are a waste of time and money, but are sometimes necessary when justice can not otherwise be reasoned out between two parties.

So if you're going to eep a refund list you must be pretty damn sure the courts are going to side with you on the imet thing. That's good news at least.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: