Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:04:28 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 03:16:13 PM by AMT_miners

AMT 2U Rackmount ASIC MINER BE200 Miner.

Below is our lastest achievement, AMT 2U BE200 miner comes with 3, 4, and 5 250 Ghs module options. Option with or without psu. Production on this line starts this week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:47:22 PM

Below is our lastest achievement, AMT 2U BE200 miner comes with 3, 4, and 5 250 Ghs module options. Option with or without psu. Production on this line starts this week.

I got to admit,  Zipkin looks like he's finally making more of an effort to deliver bitcoin miners than the typical scammer.

Maybe he's learning something in China about how to package and deliver product.

He's starting to deliver something to customers,  it's not what they purchased, but it is indeed something.

He's still using customer funds to run his business,  not very ethical though.

Anyway,  all I do care about it getting the ROI that AMT has promised on the MPP.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

We're not scammers. Just guys that had a shit storm of crap thrown at us, but we'll continue. We make miners, and now our miners will work with A1 A2  BE200 and next week BA's Minion.  Pics of 1U casing and models coming tomorrow or the next day, we're trying get a bit more pro about it but one of the things this forum always screamed for was openness and updates.

Deliveries for orders placed before the Tuesday 19th can be shipped on Friday the 22nd. This is a 3 day build to order product. We receive your funds, we assemble your miner, we ship. We are do 2 small SMT runs a week on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Runs are based on orders which come in, but we will run none the less. So the SMT run on Tuesday has the boards back by Wednesday assembly and testing is on Thursday and shipping is on friday. Now you understand the business model. We will leave a disclaimer for any hiccups because sometimes there are hiccups, if we do not ship within 5 days from the date your payment has been received we'll refund your money. Most likely,depending on which day you pay, we'll ship with in 2-3 days. The best days to pay are Monday and Wednesday in order to work your order into the SMT order process.

2U Rack mount BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included. Option to include a 5th module for an additional $300. Additional modules can be sold and shipped separately to clients which have ordered the unit with 3 or 4 modules.  If you want to try 4 modules before you purchase the 5th that's what we're getting at. This also means that we need to increase the PSU from a 1000 watt psu to a 1300 watt psu.  Shipping price stays the with 5 modules. Additional shipping would be charged for the 5th modules if purchased separate, but would be something like $40-50 bucks express, haven't checked that yet. We'll try and include that in the additional module price.

2U BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included.

Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:11:08 PM

We're not scammers. Just guys that had a shit storm of crap thrown at us, but we'll continue. We make miners, and now our miners will work with A1 A2  BE200 and next week BA's Minion.  Pics of 1U casing and models coming tomorrow or the next day, we're trying get a bit more pro about it but one of the things this forum always screamed for was openness and updates.

Deliveries for orders placed before the Tuesday 19th can be shipped on Friday the 22nd. This is a 3 day build to order product. We receive your funds, we assemble your miner, we ship. We are do 2 small SMT runs a week on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Runs are based on orders which come in, but we will run none the less. So the SMT run on Tuesday has the boards back by Wednesday assembly and testing is on Thursday and shipping is on friday. Now you understand the business model. We will leave a disclaimer for any hiccups because sometimes there are hiccups, if we do not ship within 5 days from the date your payment has been received we'll refund your money. Most likely,depending on which day you pay, we'll ship with in 2-3 days. The best days to pay are Monday and Wednesday in order to work your order into the SMT order process.

2U Rack mount BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included. Option to include a 5th module for an additional $300. Additional modules can be sold and shipped separately to clients which have ordered the unit with 3 or 4 modules.  If you want to try 4 modules before you purchase the 5th that's what we're getting at. This also means that we need to increase the PSU from a 1000 watt psu to a 1300 watt psu.  Shipping price stays the with 5 modules. Additional shipping would be charged for the 5th modules if purchased separate, but would be something like $40-50 bucks express, haven't checked that yet. We'll try and include that in the additional module price.

2U BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included.

This is how things should have been run in the first place.  live and learn i suppose.

as for the guys with unfilled, OLD orders, where do they fall in this new grand scheme?  what about the MPP fulfillment on those of us that received rigs that never had a chance of ROI?

both of those questions have been asked MANY times, yet are always sidestepped with responses about how well you're doing, and so on.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:15:49 PM

This is how things should have been run in the first place.  live and learn i suppose.

as for the guys with unfilled, OLD orders, where do they fall in this new grand scheme?  what about the MPP fulfillment on those of us that received rigs that never had a chance of ROI?

both of those questions have been asked MANY times, yet are always sidestepped with responses about how well you're doing, and so on.

Maybe that's because we don't have an answer for them yet. Bare in mind, no company in the industry has actually given their MPP, when we can afford to do, we'll be the first to do so.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:11:35 PM

I have to at least give you guys some credit of not just abandoning ship and changing your name to something else.

Still waiting for you to deliver to me miners to satisfy the MPP.

Meanwhile, I still have the option of taking you to small claims court.  I'm one of the lucky few customers who sent you only what would be allowed in small claims court.  Can't say the same about your other customers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:37:04 PM

I've got to say Phin's "fake" conversations sure have spurred you on to more openness so if nothing else that is a win. Hard to see me buying another unit from you without receiving my current one and no compensation in sight. I know you want to do good, and it looks like china and competent manufacturing has done well for you.

If you get that settlement, or win against IMET I might consider buying from you if you honor the refund I requested in march because those machines look quite nice. If you are just slapping AMT badges on other's products that's cool as long as they are priced right and work (and delivered like you say). If these are original designs exclusive to you guys well then good job.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:48:08 PM

I've got to say Phin's "fake" conversations sure have spurred you on to more openness so if nothing else that is a win. Hard to see me buying another unit from you without receiving my current one and no compensation in sight. I know you want to do good, and it looks like china and competent manufacturing has done well for you.

If you get that settlement, or win against IMET I might consider buying from you if you honor the refund I requested in march because those machines look quite nice. If you are just slapping AMT badges on other's products that's cool as long as they are priced right and work (and delivered like you say). If these are original designs exclusive to you guys well then good job.

+1 to this.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:50:19 PM

I have to at least give you guys some credit of not just abandoning ship and changing your name to something else.

Meanwhile, I still have the option of taking you to small claims court.  I'm one of the lucky few customers who sent you only what would be allowed in small claims court.  Can't say the same about your other customers.

I don't want to do small claims the trip to PA would cost a fair amount. Obviously the MPP as written with hardware is just not something attainable. That's why in any claim I file it would be for a full refund plus one dollar (plus court costs if I won, and potentially cost of flight and stay in PA). A full refund plus one dollar satisfies the terms of the MPP in that you have made a profit. It's the cheapest way to get through it. I might even request less, and consider the receipt of the miner at it's market value at time of arrival which appears to be $1350 according to AMT.
I'm not looking to take the company for millions. I just want what I was promised. Profitability.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:52:00 PM

Meanwhile, I still have the option of taking you to small claims court.  I'm one of the lucky few customers who sent you only what would be allowed in small claims court.  Can't say the same about your other customers.

I don't want to do small claims the trip to PA would cost a fair amount. Obviously the MPP as written with hardware is just not something attainable. That's why in any claim I file it would be for a full refund plus one dollar (plus court costs if I won, and potentially cost of flight and stay in PA). A full refund plus one dollar satisfies the terms of the MPP in that you have made a profit. It's the cheapest way to get through it. I might even request less, and consider the receipt of the miner at it's market value at time of arrival which appears to be $1350 according to AMT.
I'm not looking to take the company for millions. I just want what I was promised. Profitability.

This certainly would be a much more reasonable way of cheaply settling the MPP.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:52:41 PM

We've been pretty open recently without phins "fake" conversations. Phins new found interest is because we're shipping.

All of is this crap that phin pulls is meant to distract and optimize, most of the time he's distracting a support rep who's job is simply to communicate with this forum. He'll probably get that username banned too and then he'll need to go onto the next one and the next one. All of it doesn't matter because for two reasons, first we've shipped and are shipping, and two, normal people see through his bullshit. We don't care what he says because everyone knows that he blackmails companies into making him shut up. AMT is one of the few companies that never paid him to stop, plain and simple. He is racist and prejudiced.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:56:30 PM

When the class action is over or settled we'll distribute settlement funds or discuss refunds. It is still illegal for us to give refunds as long as that class action is underway, we would be going against the class and our US business operations would be halted. We've said that several times, and you already know that very well. But lets bring back the focus to all the things we've already discussed.

MPP, Class action, Ownership of AMT, Suit with IMET.. anything but the miners we're talking about. Come on, keep it coming.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:57:28 PM

Selling 1.25th for $1300,  immediate delivery.

4U and 2U server casing option.

DHL Express 2 day shipping is about $175 to $210 depending on where you live.

Selling 1.25th for $1300,  immediate delivery.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:59:10 PM

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:14:27 PM

The racism and prejudice is quite clear to everyone, except him apparently.

Shipping is definitely the first step, but it can't be the last. Obviously some sort of compensation will be necessary to help quiet your original orderers, hell you've not even extended a courtesy as small as 20% of your next purchase, or 15%, or even 10%. Ten percent even leaves you a small profit on your machines. It's not mpp, which promised an upgraded miner, but it's an olive branch and a step in the right direction until you make the money (IMET case win or settlement) to do something more.

rik_khaos

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:17:44 PM

We're not scammers. Just guys that had a shit storm of crap thrown at us, but we'll continue. We make miners, and now our miners will work with A1 A2  BE200 and next week BA's Minion.  Pics of 1U casing and models coming tomorrow or the next day, we're trying get a bit more pro about it but one of the things this forum always screamed for was openness and updates.

Meanwhile, I still have the option of taking you to small claims court.  I'm one of the lucky few customers who sent you only what would be allowed in small claims court.  Can't say the same about your other customers.

When the class action is over or settled we'll distribute settlement funds or discuss refunds. It is still illegal for us to give refunds as long as that class action is underway, we would be going against the class and our US business operations would be halted. We've said that several times, and you already know that very well. But lets bring back the focus to all the things we've already discussed.

MPP, Class action, Ownership of AMT, Suit with IMET.. anything but the miners we're talking about. Come on, keep it coming.

Yes these things will continue to be discussed, because they are important to your customer. We can recognize your progress, but that doesn't mean it erases the past. I know you wish you could wipe the slate clean. I'm sure we all feel the same, but that's not how people work.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:21:30 PM

The racism and prejudice is quite clear to everyone, except him apparently.

Shipping is definitely the first step, but it can't be the last. Obviously some sort of compensation will be necessary to help quiet your original orders, hell you've not even extended a courtesy as small as 20% of your next purchase, or 15%, or even 10%. Ten percent even leaves you a small profit on your machines. It's not mpp, which promised an upgraded miner, but it's an olive branch and a step in the right direction until you make the money (IMET case win or settlement) to do something more.

We just assume they wouldn't want to purchase again.

But sure, 10% off (basically our margin, if its even that) for all new orders for existing AMT clients.

And sure, 5% off (basically half our margin, if its even that) for all new orders for any non existing AMT client for this week (17th-22nd).
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:23:18 PM

We're not scammers. Just guys that had a shit storm of crap thrown at us, but we'll continue. We make miners, and now our miners will work with A1 A2  BE200 and next week BA's Minion.  Pics of 1U casing and models coming tomorrow or the next day, we're trying get a bit more pro about it but one of the things this forum always screamed for was openness and updates.

Yes these things will continue to be discussed, because they are important to your customer. We can recognize your progress, but that doesn't mean it erases the past. I know you wish you could wipe the slate clean. I'm sure we all feel the same, but that's not how people work.

Well there's your olive branch. Do you think you will be purchasing one of our 2U rack mount miners for this weeks shipment?
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:27:01 PM

Does the 2U come with front and back rackmount "ears"?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:35:24 PM

Does the 2U come with front and back rackmount "ears"?

Front only for now.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: