Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:37:17 PM

A1 1.25TH 2U rack mount Miner for $1350 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

A2 80MHS 2U rack mount Miner for $3000 + 2 day express shipping included. Shipping out every Wednesday or Friday.

AMT BE200 1Th 2U rack mount miner for $1,130 express DHL shipping included. - additional module option!

Deliveries for orders placed before the Tuesday 19th can be shipped on Friday the 22nd. This is a 3 day build to order product. We receive your funds, we assemble your miner, we ship. We are doing 2 small SMT runs a week on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Runs are based on orders which come in, but we will run none the less. So the SMT run on Tuesday has the boards back by Wednesday assembly and testing is on Thursday and shipping is on friday. Now you understand the business model. We will leave a disclaimer for any hiccups because sometimes there are hiccups, if we do not ship within 5 days from the date your payment has been received we'll refund your money. Most likely,depending on which day you pay, we'll ship with in 2-3 days. The best days to pay are Monday and Wednesday in order to work your order into the SMT order process.

2U Rack mount BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included. Option to include a 5th module for an additional $300. Additional modules can be sold and shipped separately to clients which have ordered the unit with 3 or 4 modules.  If you want to try 4 modules before you purchase the 5th that's what we're getting at. This also means that we need to increase the PSU from a 1000 watt psu to a 1300 watt psu.  Shipping price stays the with 5 modules. Additional shipping would be charged for the 5th modules if purchased separate, but would be something like $40-50 bucks express, haven't checked that yet. We'll try and include that in the additional module price.

2U BE200 (4 Modules 230Ghs - 250ghs each) with PSU sells for $1,130 Express 2 Day DHL shipping included.

WRITE TO SALES(at)ADVANCEDMINERS(dot)COM FOR MORE DETAILS.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:40:01 PM

Hi AMT!

By chance are you distributing any open source software in your machines?

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:45:13 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 01:25:03 AM by rik_khaos

I'm coming up about 347 dollars short, but if I can get that by the 22nd ( or if you extend that for current customers indefinitely as a one time use.) Then I'd give it a go. The machine looks good.

And you say you'll refund if not delivered in certain time frame. If any one wants to put up some coin to help me make this purchase even as an experiment to see if we can trust them going forward I'll make the purchase. You'd be refunded your coin fist before I take any profit, and we can work out a reward for your troubles. I'm willing to take help to make this deal up to the 50% point of cost so there is equal ownership.

15jfARC1qSyxGzQEn2qW1QHJNHuH21LVad

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:10:38 AM

AMT, where can I download a copy of the SDcard image for the 1.2Th unit?
Also a copy of the source for the version of cgminer that the Pi has.  It looks like a custom build.

Thanks,
Asprin
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:29:03 AM

I'm coming up about 347 dollars short, but if I can get that by the 22nd ( or if you extend that for current customers indefinitely as a one time use.) Then I'd give it a go. The machine looks good.

And you say you'll refund if not delivered in certain time frame. If any one wants to put up some coin to help me make this purchase even as an experiment to see if we can trust them going forward I'll make the purchase. You'd be refunded your coin fist before I take any profit, and we can work out a reward for your troubles. I'm willing to take help to make this deal up to the 50% point of cost so there is equal ownership.

15jfARC1qSyxGzQEn2qW1QHJNHuH21LVad

As of yet no one is willing to take a $347, risk/bet, that you are willing or able to ship the miner.

Anyone interested is free to PM me.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
raveneffect2333

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:32:01 AM

I would be interested in some of these deals on offer, however , i am still awaiting my unit that was paid November 2013. Emails since last claim of shipping back in June have been unanswered. You offered me a hosted solution until my miner arrived and this was in JUNE. You still have not provided any information if my order has shipped with these batches going out being that i am in Australia.

Deliver my units and prove you are turning it around to me first hand and i would more then likely make some additional purchases but for the moment,your still too much of a risk to send MORE money to.
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:11:38 PM

There are people who talk about racist and anti-semitic things on this board, I feel that is horrible and those comments should always be deleted. I don't think what I am saying is unreasonable or offensive, so please do not delete my post.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
mrpark

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:47:34 PM

I am not pointing fingers at anyone, it was mentioned by others. I just noticed that post that were not offensive were also getting deleted. It was not my intent to offend anyone.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:01:23 PM

AMT, I would have bought from you 3 times in the last 10 months but you keep changing your payment acceptance policy. You say you accept paypal and credit card on your website and/or your fire sale but then say you only want BTC. You haven't earned my trust enough to handover BTC. Other companies accept these payment forms and I have used them and now have trust enough to know, When I pay with BTC, they will follow through.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

I do not think it is ethical to be designing, building and selling more Bitcoin mining machines when the first customers MPP has not been met yet.  Most of us paid $6,000 and will only get $1,500 (in terms of your own pricing) of that back in the form of hardware. (note: I still have not got mine yet). You said you had 50 Peta hash of cloud hashing, and access to all this new hardware. Another idea would be to put all that hardware in a colocation, or use the cloud hashing to make a wallet that collects all BTC from those operations and distributes it to the group until MPP is met. The MPP was a clear contract written on the website and part of the garentee, I hope you will continue to stand behind what you originally offered and send people what they paid for $6,000 in hardware. I cannot send good money after bad, since I have not met my return on the original investment. Please do not delete this message, it is my opinion and I would like to discuss it openly here in a civilized manner.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

You have cloud hashing in the moment. Your miner should show up today. Thanks.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

Hi AMT!

Let's try again. Are you distributing open source software?

Buy & Hold
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:16:42 PM

There are people who talk about racist and anti-semitic things on this board, I feel that is horrible and those comments should always be deleted. I don't think what I am saying is unreasonable or offensive, so please do not delete my post.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

Stop using big fonts. And if we dont keep designing and selling hardware than we'll go out of business and no one could receive MPP. SUPPORT AMT BECAUSE AMT IS TRYING TO DELIVER IT TO YOU.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:18:29 PM

Hi AMT!

Let's try again. Are you distributing open source software?

We only have crappy images. When the first shipments go out of BE200 we'll upload the images. Honestly what makes you think we were capable of developing firmware, com'n you bash us and our lack of skill sets everyday.  Stick to one argument.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:21:14 PM

We only have crappy images. When the first shipments go out of BE200 we'll upload the images. Honestly what makes you think we were capable of developing firmware, com'n you bash us and our lack of skill sets everyday.  Stick to one argument.

Unfortunately (for you), distributing binary open source software without the source code is a copyright violation. The copyright holders will be notified.

Buy & Hold
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:21:35 PM

I do not think it is ethical to be designing, building and selling more Bitcoin mining machines when the first customers MPP has not been met yet.  Most of us paid $6,000 and will only get $1,500 (in terms of your own pricing) of that back in the form of hardware. (note: I still have not got mine yet). You said you had 50 Peta hash of cloud hashing, and access to all this new hardware. Another idea would be to put all that hardware in a colocation, or use the cloud hashing to make a wallet that collects all BTC from those operations and distributes it to the group until MPP is met. The MPP was a clear contract written on the website and part of the garentee, I hope you will continue to stand behind what you originally offered and send people what they paid for $6,000 in hardware. I cannot send good money after bad, since I have not met my return on the original investment. Please do not delete this message, it is my opinion and I would like to discuss it openly here in a civilized manner.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

Hey, how come he has cloud hashing?  What about me?  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:22:39 PM

AMT, I would have bought from you 3 times in the last 10 months but you keep changing your payment acceptance policy. You say you accept paypal and credit card on your website and/or your fire sale but then say you only want BTC. You haven't earned my trust enough to handover BTC. Other companies accept these payment forms and I have used them and now have trust enough to know, When I pay with BTC, they will follow through.

Pay via paypal, we said we can send you a paypal email receipt. We're just going to add 3% for charges we incur, we're working on a 7% margin with those prices and you know it. And with our luck it will most likely get sucked up by some inflated cost for something anyway.
mrpark

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:26:10 PM

Thank You,

Mr. Park

Stop using big fonts. And if we dont keep designing and selling hardware than we'll go out of business and no one could receive MPP. SUPPORT AMT BECAUSE AMT IS TRYING TO DELIVER IT TO YOU.

I feel it is better to use the money to refund the original users, then to sell it to new clients.  I think they money made on the used machines is going to go back to AMT to make more hardware. I am not sure how this helps me. I didn't know there was a new rule about fonts, I apologize and will only be using font number 12 from now on.

mrpark

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:27:08 PM

(reposted in regular font)

I do not think it is ethical to be designing, building and selling more Bitcoin mining machines when the first customers MPP has not been met yet.  Most of us paid $6,000 and will only get $1,500 (in terms of your own pricing) of that back in the form of hardware. (note: I still have not got mine yet). You said you had 50 Peta hash of cloud hashing, and access to all this new hardware. Another idea would be to put all that hardware in a colocation, or use the cloud hashing to make a wallet that collects all BTC from those operations and distributes it to the group until MPP is met. The MPP was a clear contract written on the website and part of the garentee, I hope you will continue to stand behind what you originally offered and send people what they paid for $6,000 in hardware. I cannot send good money after bad, since I have not met my return on the original investment. Please do not delete this message, it is my opinion and I would like to discuss it openly here in a civilized manner.

Thank You,

Mr. Park

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:29:47 PM

Thank You,

Mr. Park

Hey, how come he has cloud hashing?  What about me?  

Ok we'll see what we have available but everything is taken. Some clients will receive their miners today and we'll give you one of their cloud hashing rigs maybe. But Carlos you've been a pretty big pain on quite a few occasions,  but recently you've been nicer and thats been recognized.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:30:44 PM

Thank You,

Mr. Park

I feel it is better to use the money to refund the original users, then to sell it to new clients.  I think they money made on the used machines is going to go back to AMT to make more hardware. I am not sure how this helps me. I didn't know there was a new rule about fonts, I apologize and will only be using font number 12 from now on.

We feel its better to stay in business and settle with everyone instead of refunding some and screwing others. That's our feeling.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: