Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:46:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the Robots Will Take Over  (Read 933 times)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:26:04 PM

Yea I'd say nano bots are a legitimate cause for concern.  I recently seen a vid discussing governments making bugs spy on others buy controlling their flight and using tiny cameras.  Also add in the advancement of the robotic technology and quantum computing I could imagine such a thing as nano bots but I'd suspect they would only be able to do limited tasks in my lifetime.

there is worst than that, implementing chips on bugs and controlling them (if this is left without constraint and legislation bugs are going to be only the begining, I see that implemented in animals next and then to humans )

Some good points you've brought up for sure.

I'd also like to mention that they will take over by doing the jobs that people do for example factory work and transportation comes to mind.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

Yea I'd say nano bots are a legitimate cause for concern.  I recently seen a vid discussing governments making bugs spy on others buy controlling their flight and using tiny cameras.  Also add in the advancement of the robotic technology and quantum computing I could imagine such a thing as nano bots but I'd suspect they would only be able to do limited tasks in my lifetime.

there is worst than that, implementing chips on bugs and controlling them (if this is left without constraint and legislation bugs are going to be only the begining, I see that implemented in animals next and then to humans )

Some good points you've brought up for sure.

I'd also like to mention that they will take over by doing the jobs that people do for example factory work and transportation comes to mind.

yes..

we would probably invent robots a long time before if slavery wasn't in force..

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:47:18 PM

Scott Adams (quoted in the OP) thinks that "Satoshi" could have been a robot, and that BTC will be used to help control financial markets.
As of today, we still do not know the truth about Satoshi.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:50:50 PM

Scott Adams (quoted in the OP) thinks that "Satoshi" could have been a robot, and that BTC will be used to help control financial markets.
As of today, we still do not know the truth about Satoshi.

I think it is an interesting theory worth considering but I don't get the feeling it is true.  Mainly due to the pull back by the financial institutions and media.  I get the feeling it is man made but that could also just be wishful thinking..
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:37:09 AM

If want to prevent this there has to be  a kill switch and not just one kill switch many and the kill switch locations must be not used online or any computer network, or the machines will know.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:44:07 AM

If want to prevent this there has to be  a kill switch and not just one kill switch many and the kill switch locations must be not used online or any computer network, or the machines will know.

The machines will know?
The fay lady is preparing to sing?

sosulon

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:35:13 PM

I doubt it will overtake everything
DAYAGO

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile