Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Poker - Entire business - 2 day auction  (Read 12620 times)
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:46:26 AM

Please read entire post before asking a question  Kiss

SatoshiPoker

Prepared for: Bitcointalk users

Prepared by: AcoinL.L.C, hereinafter ("Acoin")

Description: Acoin is seeking funding of 25B⃦ for the acquisition of www.satoshipoker.org. The funding request, market analysis, and return of investment analysis of the project are included in this Proposal.

Executive Summary
The purpose of this proposal is to forge a strategic relationship between Acoin and whomever it may concern to mutually benefit Acoin and investing partners through the acquisition and operation of SatoshiPoker.

Acoin will work day in and out as a professional site operator using its extensive knowledge of bitcoin and poker and its willingness and ableness to look towards promising future returns.

SatoshiPoker already has a significant market share, with 1700 player accounts holding balances, and Acoin will market aggressively to increase this number.

Project Description
The project will be completed in the following stages:
1. Fundraising
2. Procurement of SatoshiPoker
3. Reboot of Site
4. Marketing
5. Generating profits for investors

Acoin is planning to restore faith in SatoshiPoker by offering quick and helpful support, and fast withdrawals.

Sales and Marketing Strategy
The target markets for SatoshiPoker are cryptocurrency users (specifically Bitcoin users), poker players, and gamblers.

Advertising will be placed on various bitcoin related sites, and a powerful affiliate program will be promoted on poker fan sites. A low rake percentage, and a variety of freerolls will boost membership, as well as retain users.

Financial Summary
SatoshiPoker is expected to generate 40B⃦ in the first year and gross profit is expected to be 32B⃦. Out of the gross profits 20% will be earmarked as dividends. The remaining 80% of gross profits will be reinvested in the venture in order to increase market share, and improve/expand the product line. Fixed costs are limited to hosting fees at $118.50 per month. Variable costs include freerolls, maintenance, marketing, and affiliate related expenses. The management, Acoin, will forego salary based pay unless agreed upon on a future date. A report on the current standing of the business will be released to investors bi-weekly, and dividends will correspondingly be issued bi-weekly.

Closing Section
Future growth prospects are extremely positive for this venture. With possibilities such as including adding support for additional cryptocurrencies, and offering additional products (i.e. slots, roulette etc), SatoshiPoker has potential for steady growth, with opportunities to benefit all parties involved.

How funds will be allocated
Every two weeks, 20% of the profit accumulated will be returned to investors in the form of dividends. The remaining 80% will be put towards the site in the following proportions:
- 40% advertising
- 40% nest egg

Eventually, the advertising budget will be reduced, but for the first initial months it is necessary in order to maintain and expand marketshare. The nest egg percentage may also seem very high, but the nest egg will cover all development projects / expansions and any maintenance fees. Portions of the nest egg may also go towards advertising / dividends.

Revenue Sharing
Investors will be given a percentage of the gross profit corresponding to their initial investment. I, Acoin, will receive a 50% share in exchange for an initial investment of 5B⃦, running the day to day operations, contributing to the marketing fund, and foregoing any paid salary / 0% administration fee's on dividends. The remaining 50% of shares will be sold at a rate of 1B⃦ per 2.5% of profit share. Minimum investment accepted is .001B⃦. Dividend addresses will be kept in a public ledger. As stated earlier, dividends will be paid bi-weekly along with a financial report.

Trust
My identification can be provided to investors upon request, but will not be made public at this time. Please PM me if you would like further information about me or my credentials. No funds will be accepted until enough funds are raised for the acquisition. Currently just accepting pledges.

If you have any questions about my proposal, feel free to PM me, if you post here it may take a little longer for me to reply.

Cheers,
Matt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:31:16 PM

Please read entire post before asking a question  Kiss

SatoshiPoker

Prepared for: Bitcointalk users

Prepared by: AcoinL.L.C, hereinafter ("Acoin")

Description: Acoin is seeking funding of 25B⃦ for the acquisition of www.satoshipoker.org. The funding request, market analysis, and return of investment analysis of the project are included in this Proposal.

Executive Summary
The purpose of this proposal is to forge a strategic relationship between Acoin and whomever it may concern to mutually benefit Acoin and investing partners through the acquisition and operation of SatoshiPoker.

Acoin will work day in and out as a professional site operator using its extensive knowledge of bitcoin and poker and its willingness and ableness to look towards promising future returns.

SatoshiPoker already has a significant market share, with 1700 player accounts holding balances, and Acoin will market aggressively to increase this number.

Project Description
The project will be completed in the following stages:
1. Fundraising
2. Procurement of SatoshiPoker
3. Reboot of Site
4. Marketing
5. Generating profits for investors

Acoin is planning to restore faith in SatoshiPoker by offering quick and helpful support, and fast withdrawals.

Sales and Marketing Strategy
The target markets for SatoshiPoker are cryptocurrency users (specifically Bitcoin users), poker players, and gamblers.

Advertising will be placed on various bitcoin related sites, and a powerful affiliate program will be promoted on poker fan sites. A low rake percentage, and a variety of freerolls will boost membership, as well as retain users.

Financial Summary
SatoshiPoker is expected to generate 40B⃦ in the first year and gross profit is expected to be 32B⃦. Out of the gross profits 20% will be earmarked as dividends. The remaining 80% of gross profits will be reinvested in the venture in order to increase market share, and improve/expand the product line. Fixed costs are limited to hosting fees at $118.50 per month. Variable costs include freerolls, maintenance, marketing, and affiliate related expenses. The management, Acoin, will forego salary based pay unless agreed upon on a future date. A report on the current standing of the business will be released to investors bi-weekly, and dividends will correspondingly be issued bi-weekly.

Closing Section
Future growth prospects are extremely positive for this venture. With possibilities such as including adding support for additional cryptocurrencies, and offering additional products (i.e. slots, roulette etc), SatoshiPoker has potential for steady growth, with opportunities to benefit all parties involved.

How funds will be allocated
Every two weeks, 20% of the profit accumulated will be returned to investors in the form of dividends. The remaining 80% will be put towards the site in the following proportions:
- 40% advertising
- 40% nest egg

Eventually, the advertising budget will be reduced, but for the first initial months it is necessary in order to maintain and expand marketshare. The nest egg percentage may also seem very high, but the nest egg will cover all development projects / expansions and any maintenance fees. Portions of the nest egg may also go towards advertising / dividends.

Revenue Sharing
Investors will be given a percentage of the gross profit corresponding to their initial investment. I, Acoin, will receive a 50% share in exchange for an initial investment of 5B⃦, running the day to day operations, contributing to the marketing fund, and foregoing any paid salary / 0% administration fee's on dividends. The remaining 50% of shares will be sold at a rate of 1B⃦ per 2.5% of profit share. Minimum investment accepted is .001B⃦. Dividend addresses will be kept in a public ledger. As stated earlier, dividends will be paid bi-weekly along with a financial report.

Trust
My identification can be provided to investors upon request, but will not be made public at this time. Please PM me if you would like further information about me or my credentials. No funds will be accepted until enough funds are raised for the acquisition. Currently just accepting pledges.

If you have any questions about my proposal, feel free to PM me, if you post here it may take a little longer for me to reply.

Cheers,
Matt

It all looked good until you decided to go for a massive 50% share of the company. For that big of a share, you'd need to bring more money to the table. What you're doing is valuing the site, in its current state, at 40 BTC. It's simply not worth that much right now. The site in itself is a risky venture as it is; overvaluing it is not the way to get investors.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

Is there any updates on this BitcoinFlush, is the Pokersite still up for sale or has it been sold already ?

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

@ranlo
I would have input a few BTC into marketing in addition to the initial 5BTC purchase. Along with spending hours a day maintaining / running the site, 50% would be a fair stake (20% in initial investment, 5% for coming up with agreement, additional ~10% for further financial assistance, and 15% for work). I believe the site could make 40BTC a year if aggressively marketed, as noted by the current owner, hes done little advertising the past few months + with the current issues with the site, its erroding player confidence.

I have decided to start my own site as it makes more sense financially for me, and it will be Enterra based software as well. I also purchased a userbase of ~5400 bitcoin poker players (Their emails), and am working on gaining strong affiliate partners in order to boost my site. Im not currently seeking any investments.

Cheers
timeout

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:03:05 AM

don't forget about other options of extra revenue:

enterra poker comes with poker bots, so you can activate and gamble out some money from the pool directly,
by taking money of newbies and other losers... the moral it's not a cheating - everybody does it! iPoker, etc.

get it?

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:08:39 PM

"don't forget about other options of extra revenue:

enterra poker comes with poker bots, so you can activate and gamble out some money from the pool directly,
by taking money of newbies and other losers... the moral it's not a cheating - everybody does it! iPoker, etc.

get it?"

Yeah, I get it.

Heres your feedback:
"User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
tysat 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-04-10   0.00000000   Reference   Posting a website that tells you to download a wallet stealing program"

Its easy to tell when a site is using bots. Not to mention your site will get no revenue. You make a lot more money running a legitimate business than an illegitimate business.
timeout

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:14:03 PM

and how is my comment tied to my feedback?

this is just one of hundreds of disposable accounts around here, so you were questioning my credibility, lol?!

and satoshi is not "my" site

how is that you are an expert on what site uses bots now?

you yourself revealed your plan to buy from enterra - they supply house bots and that means you know about it and you will use them, of course, such a  hypocrite!

and pull your head out of your ass!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:13:03 AM

"and how is my comment tied to my feedback?

this is just one of hundreds of disposable accounts around here, so you were questioning my credibility, lol?!

and satoshi is not "my" site

how is that you are an expert on what site uses bots now?

you yourself revealed your plan to buy from enterra - they supply house bots and that means you know about it and you will use them, of course, such a  hypocrite!

and pull your head out of your ass!"

I never said Satoshi was your site, "your" was used as everyone. Running a scam site using good software won't make you any money. Good software costs quite a bit. In the agreements you sign with the software providers, it also can result in receiving a lawsuit for damaging their image.

"how is that you are an expert on what site uses bots now?" never said I was.

"they supply house bots and that means you know about it and you will use them, of course, such a  hypocrite!" From what I can see from the demo admin panels (I just signed the contract with them), there is no built in house bots. Not to mention, just because you know of something means you will use it. Everyone knows how to kill someone, steal etc, that doesn't mean most people do.

And your feedback shows exactly what you are. A piece of shit scammer. Nice trolling buddy
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 03:38:14 AM

just to give you guys an update:

the site is still for sale.

and as response to somebody who said the site 'just simply isnt worth 40 btc', please: the software license alone in its most basic form is $40k, let alone the custom additions we ordered (hand history, fifty50 sit and go's etc etc). And those extra's are just additions from Enterra, our software provider. The deposit/withdrawal system (located on separate service) including the bonus, rakeback, affiliate and referral systems are custom made and running flawless. Besides, you will have a turn key solution, being able to run the same minute as you buy, on a branded site, while purchase of the site will get you instant publicity, same as only posting a thread here to sell did, see http://pokerfuse.com/news/industry/satoshi-poker-auctioned-on-bitcoin-site-16-04/

If you guys decide to do a group buy I will be assisting in any way possible and will even give a month of free support to guide the new team through the backend. I just want to make the players whole and since I can't fly to Holland to meet my investors at the bitcoin summit, the chance of getting an investment in without a purchase is very small.

If you guys have any questions regarding the purchase or details please hit me up in PM or preferably on email: bpvanoort@gmail.com or skype: bp_van_oort. I'm not on this board very often, but will try to get online once in a while.

regards,

bart

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:59:23 AM

and as response to somebody who said the site 'just simply isnt worth 40 btc', please: the software license alone in its most basic form is $40k, let alone the custom additions we ordered (hand history, fifty50 sit and go's etc etc). And those extra's are just additions from Enterra, our software provider. The deposit/withdrawal system (located on separate service) including the bonus, rakeback, affiliate and referral systems are custom made and running flawless. Besides, you will have a turn key solution, being able to run the same minute as you buy, on a branded site, while purchase of the site will get you instant publicity, same as only posting a thread here to sell did, see http://pokerfuse.com/news/industry/satoshi-poker-auctioned-on-bitcoin-site-16-04/

If you guys decide to do a group buy I will be assisting in any way possible and will even give a month of free support to guide the new team through the backend. I just want to make the players whole and since I can't fly to Holland to meet my investors at the bitcoin summit, the chance of getting an investment in without a purchase is very small.

If you guys have any questions regarding the purchase or details please hit me up in PM or preferably on email: bpvanoort@gmail.com or skype: bp_van_oort. I'm not on this board very often, but will try to get online once in a while.

regards,

bart

Would you consider more of a partnership (in that someone invests for, say half of the company, and then you work in the site as well)?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:16:42 AM

i am willing to consider any situation which covers the funds for my customers...

regards,

bart

Would you consider more of a partnership (in that someone invests for, say half of the company, and then you work in the site as well)?

FastLoan4You

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:27:28 AM

Software is not worth $40,000, I can get a good quality one developed for $15k tops.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:29:59 AM

Software is not worth $40,000, I can get a good quality one developed for $15k tops.
front end perhaps. but something reliable which passes gaming commission requirements?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:54:00 AM

front end perhaps. but something reliable which passes gaming commission requirements?

I'd also like to point out that Enterra is a trusted brand. They aren't some random person/team that popped up to create a client for someone real quick. The trust is a huge factor. While someone can probably make a site "cheaper," it wouldn't be the same. And when dealing with someone's finances, you want a trusted group handling it. The risk is just too great otherwise.

Though I am wondering why SmackthatAce says their Enterra client was only $5k. Can you shed some light on this? Maybe different options or something?

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:22:39 AM

I'd also like to point out that Enterra is a trusted brand. They aren't some random person/team that popped up to create a client for someone real quick. The trust is a huge factor. While someone can probably make a site "cheaper," it wouldn't be the same. And when dealing with someone's finances, you want a trusted group handling it. The risk is just too great otherwise.

Though I am wondering why SmackthatAce says their Enterra client was only $5k. Can you shed some light on this? Maybe different options or something?
Can you gimme more info on what site SmachThatAce was running? Did he had a license? What license did he have? Enterra sells multiple licenses and features are depending on that. Our downpayment at the start in april was already $10k so $5k is absolute bogus.

And about the trust: indeed online gaming is about trust. and then it is better to work with software from a company who has been in business for 13 years and got their shuffling and dealing algorhytms certified according to gaming comission regulations and have the ability to add more features to the same backend, such as mobile, social network (enterra has a facebook based client for sale as well) flash, html5, mac, etc etc.

Yes it would be possible to create a custom solution but as you correctly point out: it has 0 trust, it requires serious stress testing against bigger traffic, it doesnt have certified RNG's, it doesnt have scalability and when ur spending only 15k it wouldnt probably be fit to hook up other clients to it as well. Besides, I am not selling for $40k. 25 coins is below 25% of the software price...

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:28:27 AM

Can you gimme more info on what site SmachThatAce was running? Did he had a license? What license did he have? Enterra sells multiple licenses and features are depending on that. Our downpayment at the start in april was already $10k so $5k is absolute bogus.

And about the trust: indeed online gaming is about trust. and then it is better to work with software from a company who has been in business for 13 years and got their shuffling and dealing algorhytms certified according to gaming comission regulations and have the ability to add more features to the same backend, such as mobile, social network (enterra has a facebook based client for sale as well) flash, html5, mac, etc etc.

Yes it would be possible to create a custom solution but as you correctly point out: it has 0 trust, it requires serious stress testing against bigger traffic, it doesnt have certified RNG's, it doesnt have scalability and when ur spending only 15k it wouldnt probably be fit to hook up other clients to it as well. Besides, I am not selling for $40k. 25 coins is below 25% of the software price...

Here's their thread for all the information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594692

I'm mostly just curious as to why theirs is so low ($5k seems... well, cheap, for something like that).

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:15:44 PM

SmackThatAce is selling the cheapest license (Starter). Doesn't have real money integrated, which is why its so much cheaper.

Most poker software licenses start at 25-30k+ from reputable sites, BTC integration costs quite a bit as well. You can have one made from a team of indians / chinese for about 10-15k, but the quality likely won't be the same

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:17:19 PM

SmackThatAce is selling the cheapest license (Starter). Doesn't have real money integrated, which is why its so much cheaper.

Most poker software licenses start at 25-30k+ from reputable sites, BTC integration costs quite a bit as well. You can have one made from a team of indians / chinese for about 10-15k, but the quality likely won't be the same

Besides I'm willing to sell for 25 coins. Thats below $12k. With real money installed, bitcoin systems up and running, rakeback and affiliate system custom built (enterra doesn't have that yet). The starter version is pretty much worthless :p

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:50:31 PM

Besides I'm willing to sell for 25 coins. Thats below $12k. With real money installed, bitcoin systems up and running, rakeback and affiliate system custom built (enterra doesn't have that yet). The starter version is pretty much worthless :p

Ah, that explains a lot. Thanks for the clarification!

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:43:45 PM

Actually, enterra offers a rakeback / sign up bonus / gift / affiliate systems now

This site would be such a steal if it weren't for the damage done to its reputation
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: