Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:23:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is causing blackcoins rise?  (Read 2013 times)
schnidl

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

POS killed the POW-star

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:21:13 PM

I wonder why everyone thinks blackcoin "invented" multipool. NXT did and does it long time before and is really innovative + the price is pretty stable. imo blackcoin is just pump n' dump, goes up way to fast, but we'll see
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:34:17 PM

Not one person here can give you an answer to your question! The truth is this is unchartered territory, the community is strong and positive, it has brilliant devs and many more working hard to make this a success. Personally I bought 2500 coins a while ago for $20, it's now worth $875 so for such a small stake I'm happy to hold and see what happens as $20 is a low risk investment and if I lose it then it won't exactly break the bank eh?

This may crash, who knows, obviously the people who missed the train stand out like a sore thumb with their negative posts on this thread but unfortunately that is the ugly side of trading! The people that missed an opportunity will create fud to make themselves feel better, which is a shame as 'ALTS' are what we are interested in, and if a coin does well, then fair play, I'm happy whether I'm a holder or not because it will help all alts with growth by giving them a benchmark and can only encourage the buyers to find the next train!! But some will always have their sad ways and almost wish for a coin to fail just because they missed it!!!!!

The only honest answer I can give you to your original questions is no it's not to late, these rises will keep happening for a little while yet, then who knows? But yes I'd get on now and enjoy for a while!!

All the best
precrime3 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 07:37:46 PM

Not one person here can give you an answer to your question! The truth is this is unchartered territory, the community is strong and positive, it has brilliant devs and many more working hard to make this a success. Personally I bought 2500 coins a while ago for $20, it's now worth $875 so for such a small stake I'm happy to hold and see what happens as $20 is a low risk investment and if I lose it then it won't exactly break the bank eh?

This may crash, who knows, obviously the people who missed the train stand out like a sore thumb with their negative posts on this thread but unfortunately that is the ugly side of trading! The people that missed an opportunity will create fud to make themselves feel better, which is a shame as 'ALTS' are what we are interested in, and if a coin does well, then fair play, I'm happy whether I'm a holder or not because it will help all alts with growth by giving them a benchmark and can only encourage the buyers to find the next train!! But some will always have their sad ways and almost wish for a coin to fail just because they missed it!!!!!

The only honest answer I can give you to your original questions is no it's not to late, these rises will keep happening for a little while yet, then who knows? But yes I'd get on now and enjoy for a while!!

All the best

DAMN KID.  Grin
Thats why I've been doing, investing $20 into a very new coin, best way to invest without stressing too much.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:54:34 PM

Been hearing its the market manipulation of the multipool, but does anyone know actually what it is? SHould I buy in now, or will it never go down?
I think some manipulation is here ofcourse but just look at some events connected with BC.
-1st alt mooltipool
-1st pure POS
-Blackcoin creadit card
-25BTC in donation in 2h for paymant procesor
-realy good dev(he prooved flaw in POW low rewards system)
-creative community
... and more

About price allays depends what time frame we are talking about because now with 0.4$ per coin which we have only 74m is still real cheap.
While LTC.VTC and others are a way higher.I was wary at 5-10$ but not under 1$.
Mayby wait for correction and then join.
BC is real solid coin IMO worth investing few $.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: