Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ➢Help Create a New Wallet With Daily and Weekly Voting and Auto Mining!  (Read 721 times)
cryptojette (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:19:59 AM

Alright!

So I am POP Designer (Popular Coin)

I would like to develop a new wallet that does two new things (at the least)

1 We Need a Way for Wallet Owners to be able to Vote on a Weekly Movie and a Daily Song

2 The wallet should mine, not solo mine, but Mine from one of our pools
at very low settings so its not using to much of the cpu
I believe we could somehow make this run automatically and it would give more incentive to use the wallet.

For the Voting, We Would have to find a way to add 5 options for the Daily Song and 5 Options for the Weekly Movie
the way we would figure out what songs/movies go into the wallet for consideration would be
by having prevoting on our website and then the top 5 would make it into the wallet voting.
So, we would have to create a Master Wallet or Something like that so we can add the new songs
and keep track of the voting.

For the Mining, we could create a p2pool or somehow link the wallet with our official pool and send the coins back
to the first address of the wallet.

This is just in the concept phase right now, Im looking for suggestions and Help.

Please reply to this Topic with suggestions
or if you would like to help develop this new wallet, DM me or Reply to this Topic

I know this is a heafty request but
Eventually I will get this wallet created, hopefully you can help and be part of the team!

Thanks

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: