Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unfair negative trust thread  (Read 786 times)
yldouright (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:28:04 PM

There are certain members here who have been using the negative trust system to hinder free trade and otherwise stifle competitive environments. Negative trust showing on a member name is a good way to discourage trade for that member. The members engaging in this slanderous activity seem to be an unnaturally small number so I have started this thread to expose them. If you have been a victim of unfair negative trust feedback, post here the member name who is responsible for your harm. By clicking on the "Trust" link by your username, you can see how and who hurt your feedback.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

There are certain members here who have been using the negative trust system to hinder free trade and otherwise stifle competitive environments. Negative trust showing on a member name is a good way to discourage trade for that member. The members engaging in this slanderous activity seem to be an unnaturally small number so I have started this thread to expose them. If you have been a victim of unfair negative trust feedback, post here the member name who is responsible for your harm. By clicking on the "Trust" link by your username, you can see how and who hurt your feedback.

Honestly man, I can't think why I would have flagged your account with negative trust. A quick review of your post history doesn't appear to be out of the ordinary, and in fact contains some decent posts with actual content. My only explanation was that I click the wrong user link. Sorry about that!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
instaBoost

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

What about me? Somone logged my account previously to do negitive bidding. The dude that  accused me has negitive feedback now....

Donations: 12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
XRP: rDRho51t4StfNqEWrYKBAteJKyDeo5crZz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:36:08 AM

What about me? Somone logged my account previously to do negitive bidding. The dude that  accused me has negitive feedback now....

Protect your account better.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:38:44 AM

Maybe next time you shouldn't be a scamming low-life.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
instaBoost

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:56:21 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 05:57:57 AM by instaBoost

You can't be serious...

Donations: 12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
XRP: rDRho51t4StfNqEWrYKBAteJKyDeo5crZz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: