Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived  (Read 192192 times)
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:39:24 PM

The wallet is working for me fine now.

For all the Pools of Honor miner: Please withdraw your coins. All pool blocks are fully confirmed now, and the last few hundreds of thousands are waiting for their withdrawall Smiley

Thank you again for trusting us on our first pool project Smiley
Yes, but... Minimum Cashout: 750 BCC
No big deal but i have only 700 there remaining  Smiley

ok sry, ill set it to 10 so you all can checkout, sry for that =)

*edit*
Ok, i set payout limit to 10 now Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoolGecko

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:14:52 PM

For all the Pools of Honor miner: Please withdraw your coins. All pool blocks are fully confirmed now, and the last few hundreds of thousands are waiting for their withdrawall Smiley

*edit*

I didn't like that either. For someone with a lot of hash power maybe it doesn't matter so much, but for someone like me it does. It seems a bit sneaky to start with a low threshold to draw people into mining with you, and while they are mining jack it up.

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
testbug

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:20:21 PM

*edit*

I didn't like that either. For someone with a lot of hash power maybe it doesn't matter so much, but for someone like me it does. It seems a bit sneaky to start with a low threshold to draw people into mining with you, and while they are mining jack it up.

Yes i understand this, and i am sorry. But we are no ppl running away with any coins. There are still more than 100k coins left, and i would like to give it to the miners.
As our name "Pools of Honor" is trying to say, we want to be honorable "Poolers" where ppl can mine and where ppl can be 100% sure they'll get their coins.

We had some problems with the pool stability, so i set the payouttreshold up.

But as i told you, the treshold is now on 10 and this should be enough for everyone for withdrawing their coins Smiley
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:04:46 PM

Windows version 1.5.0 executable is now available for download.  This version does not require the "libwinpthread-1.dll" anymore.

Temporary repository (until BCCdev finds a better home for the file):  https://mega.co.nz/#!VAUQ3IaR!E9LuAVIZczlWKQXjE0u6Ntd-jfCqTptF6yQAU6NBobY

You will also need the following *.dll files, for the executable to work (same ones as yesterday).  Insert the files in the SAME directory as the *.exe file above:

Temporary repository:  https://mega.co.nz/#!9Akg3CAC!29PWI31FmPIavHD4E2eNHB2PEfLAWMHe2w6rU_iV1Ew

The Source was not changed, the compiling flag, "-static", was missing from the compiling instructions for Windows. Linux and Mac are using different compiling instructions.

Thanks dude! This one started right up! Now to wait for blockchain to finish downloading Cheesy

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CoolGecko

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:11:53 PM

Yes i understand this, and i am sorry. But we are no ppl running away with any coins. There are still more than 100k coins left, and i would like to give it to the miners.
As our name "Pools of Honor" is trying to say, we want to be honorable "Poolers" where ppl can mine and where ppl can be 100% sure they'll get their coins.

But as i told you, the treshold is now on 10 and this should be enough for everyone for withdrawing their coins Smiley

I can understand that it would make a difference on your server if people set the automatic payment level low, but people are not going to use manual payments real often. I just use it when I stopped mining and want to get everything out. So I don't think that the manual payment threshold would make much of a difference with your server. And when the mining is finished for everyone, like in the case of a POW+POS coin, why can't you just always set the thresholds to a very low number so that people can get all their coins out?

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:18:55 PM

I hope Dedicated sorts their stuff out, I mine there for their reputation, even if they have 2% fee, but their BCC pool isn't confirming...

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
teksensei

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:50:39 PM

Windows version 1.5.0 executable is now available for download.  This version does not require the "libwinpthread-1.dll" anymore.

Temporary repository (until BCCdev finds a better home for the file):  https://mega.co.nz/#!VAUQ3IaR!E9LuAVIZczlWKQXjE0u6Ntd-jfCqTptF6yQAU6NBobY

You will also need the following *.dll files, for the executable to work (same ones as yesterday).  Insert the files in the SAME directory as the *.exe file above:

Temporary repository:  https://mega.co.nz/#!9Akg3CAC!29PWI31FmPIavHD4E2eNHB2PEfLAWMHe2w6rU_iV1Ew

The Source was not changed, the compiling flag, "-static", was missing from the compiling instructions for Windows. Linux and Mac are using different compiling instructions.

Not to upset you, but can anyone verify this wallet is legit with no surprises (aka such as Dafuq). 

It's Shitcoin Cash!
teksensei

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:53:24 PM

I hope Dedicated sorts their stuff out, I mine there for their reputation, even if they have 2% fee, but their BCC pool isn't confirming...

Yup, nor is it paying out.  I have about 5k still stuck in there, and as hard as they are to get hold of, and some of the responses people have gotten...  I'm afraid they'll take the pool completely down before all confirms are in, or all paid out.

It's Shitcoin Cash!
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

got them back... phew!!

Hey m8,

I had some issues similar to yours.  I had sent them to my old wallet address.  Backedup the wallet.dat and after loading the new client and restoring my old wallet.dat the coins have not yet arrived.  Is there something you did to get the funds back into your wallet?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
testbug

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

I can understand that it would make a difference on your server if people set the automatic payment level low, but people are not going to use manual payments real often. I just use it when I stopped mining and want to get everything out. So I don't think that the manual payment threshold would make much of a difference with your server. And when the mining is finished for everyone, like in the case of a POW+POS coin, why can't you just always set the thresholds to a very low number so that people can get all their coins out?

This was the first pool we were hosting, so we didnt know everything perfect on the first time.

But i think it's a good idea for a PoS coin. If the mining phase is over, we will set down the payout treshhold to sth very small, so everyone can get out their coins fast.

Thank you for giving us that tip Smiley
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:00:01 PM

got them back... phew!!

Hey m8,

I had some issues similar to yours.  I had sent them to my old wallet address.  Backedup the wallet.dat and after loading the new client and restoring my old wallet.dat the coins have not yet arrived.  Is there something you did to get the funds back into your wallet?

i got them back but they were sent to poloniex automatically... from the last execution order.. and now there arent on poloniex either...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

readysalted89

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:09:00 PM

Not to upset you, but can anyone verify this wallet is legit with no surprises (aka such as Dafuq). 

I just used the llink from this post to download a different wallet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570750.msg6624468#msg6624468

It's from a post by the BCC dev. Did I download the correct wallet, or is there a more recent version?
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:34:27 PM

I downloaded the latest wallet posted by the BCCdev, it's 1.4, and it still crashes  Huh

Where is the website, a working wallet, multipool, giveaways, a professional logo without some weird unrelated ocean on it, where can I vote for this coin on exchanges? Lot's of work to be done and you can only make so many mistakes before people say screw this I'm out.

I know someone posted a 1.5 wallet but I only download official wallets posted by the dev for safety reasons.

testbug

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:44:37 PM

Here is the new wallet.

Backup your wallet.dat

Delete everything in the appdata/BTCtalkcoind folder (BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT!!!)

Download the new version. Start the wallet. Let is sync without ur "original" wallet.dat

After it synced (starting took for me about 5-10mins with new wallet version) close the wallet.

Take your original wallet.dat and copy it into the appdata btctalkcoin folder.

After that, start your wallet again

And then it should be working =)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:56:54 PM

Here is the new wallet.

Backup your wallet.dat

Delete everything in the appdata/BTCtalkcoind folder (BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT!!!)

Download the new version. Start the wallet. Let is sync without ur "original" wallet.dat

After it synced (starting took for me about 5-10mins with new wallet version) close the wallet.

Take your original wallet.dat and copy it into the appdata btctalkcoin folder.

After that, start your wallet again

And then it should be working =)

Great  Wink
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:03:57 AM

I think that the coin have a really high potential to succeed!
Today it was a very nice Pump and Dump of 175%, and its before the Airdrop!
We have just to imagine, what chaos will be after the Airdrop!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:09:39 AM

If a sockpuppet account dumps in the forest, will anybody hear it ?

Its gonna be ugly..

CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:44:36 AM

Its gonna be ugly..

I think some perspective is in order. As it stands:

31,145,301.6 BCC in the airdrop / ~935 current users = 33,310.48 BCC each

Assuming the wall at 1 satoshi isn't fake, Poloniex buy orders right now equal 56,103,093.22 BCC

Yes there will be people dumping but the initial dump should go pretty quick. I'm sure a good portion of those getting the airdrop will be holding their share.

<Insert favorite coin here>
zhou123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:35:57 AM

5.17,,it's a long time to wait.now there are so many free coins,intense competition

NEM -New Economy Movement
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:.12743292382697997323
GET 100K FREE NBC.4136235036667792300
teksensei

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:37:37 AM

Its gonna be ugly..

I think some perspective is in order. As it stands:

31,145,301.6 BCC in the airdrop / ~935 current users = 33,310.48 BCC each

Assuming the wall at 1 satoshi isn't fake, Poloniex buy orders right now equal 56,103,093.22 BCC

Yes there will be people dumping but the initial dump should go pretty quick. I'm sure a good portion of those getting the airdrop will be holding their share.

Every single coin has a huge 1 satoshi buy order.

It's Shitcoin Cash!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: