Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not trust wdc.d2.cc  (Read 387 times)
sharpharp (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:26:44 PM

The thieving scumbag that runs that place is not to be trusted and also has an account on here.

Story goes, I opened an account with wdc.d2.cc last year, after a while the PIN would no longer work, I can still login and mine (no surprise why) bit without the PIN you cannot withdraw funds or change settings.

So naturally I put in a ticket via wdc.d2.cc own support ticketing system to enquire why, but did not get any answer (by xmas 2013), so again I have put in several tickets and still have not had a single reply.

I have asked at worldcoin forums and members have told me a few things about the guy who runs wdc.d2.cc and that he has an account on here. So I PM the guy on here, he is called d2.cc on here. And again, surprise surprise he still does not answer.

Anyone else had the same experience with this cowboy? Can d2.cc be barred because the support is shocking and non existant, he uses a feeble automated response system which acknowledges your ticket, but you never get a reply.

This type of pool should be barred and members made aware of just how badly it is run and what is really going on there. How strange a PIN stops working and then no follow-up from support.

I have given the idiot d2.cc more than enough chances to reply, so I hereby name and shame him and his pathetic pool outfit on here for others to be made aware off.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: