Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAWMiners.com - Introducing the GAW Founders Club!  (Read 5657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 09:25:03 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 05:38:56 AM by GAW Miners

Hi Everyone,

I'm really excited to announce the launch of the GAW Founders Club!

Even though we are where we are because of ALL our customers, it's especially because of our early believers and supporters who took a big risk and gave us a chance before anyone else did and before we had any credibility. I know it felt like a big shot in the dark for you because of the reputation the mining industry had built up until that point. This club is our thanks to you. Smiley

Starting tomorrow (April 15th), each one of you who was customer within the first two weeks of our opening (03/18 - 04/01) will be enrolled as a GAW Founder Member. You will be issued your own GAW Founders Member Number!

This will give you special benefits such as:

• Price Protection
  • Equipment buy back
  • Priority Shipping
  • A lifetime of free shipping on all orders over $50
  • Unlimited hosting & electricity for your miners
  • A special login which will give you special, low prices on our products
  • Your warranty replacement will be extended to 120 days (instead of 60 days)
  • We'll let you pre-order our new products & services 24 hours before anyone else

What other things do you guys suggest?

First up:
Double Reward Payout

So here is how this GAW Double Payout will work:

This first Double Payout Promotion is limited to Member of the GAW Founders Club.
Once this promotion is completed, we will do another promotion for the rest of our customers. This first promotion is a way of honoring our Founders

Yes, GAW Founder Members can participate in both promotions, they will get TWO weeks of double profits!

Please register you miners with us here:
http://www.gawminers.com/promotions/

You will have until the end of the 15th to register your miners with us.

Note: you can only register miners you purchased from us!

At the end of the promotion, we will match the results of your week-long mining (based on the hashing power of the miners you registered with us). All of the promotional earnings will be deposited to a BTC account you register with us. Its that simple!

Happy GAW Mining

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:19:41 PM

Awesome promotion, and I'm glad to be a founder.  I'm excited to see what you have in store for us!

I'm interested in how the Double Reward Payout will work?  Especially for those of us who don't have our miners hosted at GAW?  Does the promotion only cover miners we purchased during March, or does it include all the miners we have purchased up until the 15th?  Will you let us point an equal hash as what we have purchased to a pool of our choice?

Thanks again!  I look forward to hearing more and getting even better deals in the future!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
EasyME

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:23:24 PM

Excellent!
Very happy to hear that the club is formed and the "price matching" is got it's own bullet.

I too would like some more of the details behind the "price matching" and when will my Miners be hosted.

Thanks for your keeping true to the "Early adopters" and not pushing them to the bottom of barrel - really excited about this.

Great News - Much appreciated!
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:32:15 PM

Awesome promotion, and I'm glad to be a founder.  I'm excited to see what you have in store for us!

I'm interested in how the Double Reward Payout will work?  Especially for those of us who don't have our miners hosted at GAW?  Does the promotion only cover miners we purchased during March, or does it include all the miners we have purchased up until the 15th?  Will you let us point an equal hash as what we have purchased to a pool of our choice?

Thanks again!  I look forward to hearing more and getting even better deals in the future!

I would also like to know as well.  I purchased some miners and had them shipped to me between the dates and then purchased the blade before April 15th.  Would like to know if the double payout applies to all items purchased before April 15th hosted or not.
mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:59:28 PM

Thank you!  Waiting for details.

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:07:40 AM

Hey guys, we are pushing the promo back by one day to the 16th. Since the upgrades are happening tomorrow, I want to make sure you guys get a full day of mining VS a partial day  Smiley

More details to come

Colorado_Miner

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:27:59 AM

This is awesome!! So glad I got in early and am looking forward to long term mining with GAW.  You guys are simply Awesome!!
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:36:34 AM

Hi Guys,

So here is how this GAW Double Payout will work:

This first Double Payout Promotion is limited to Member of the GAW Founders Club.
Once this promotion is completed, we will do another promotion for the rest of our customers. This first promotion is a way of honoring our Founders

Yes, GAW Founder Members can participate in both promotions, they will get TWO weeks of double profits!

Later tonight we will set up a form for you to register you miners with us. We will post that link here and you will have until the end of the 15th to register your miners with us.

Note: you can only register miners you purchased from us!

At the end of the promotion, we will match the results of your week-long mining (based on the hashing power of the miners you registered with us). All of the promotional earnings will be deposited to a BTC account you register with us. Its that simple!

Happy GAW Mining

chongl

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:00:11 PM

Will we be able to direct the doubled hashing power to a pool of our choice? I'm wondering since it says it will just match our mining profits, but not all of my miners will be running due to a move in progress so I don't want to miss out just cause I'm not personally hashing at maximum capacity Sad

Thanks
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:04:14 PM

I signed up for the Founders Club.

I did not get any confirmation is that correct?

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:12:09 PM

Sounds like you signed up for the promo. We will be sending out a mass email later today Smiley

rob1313

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:43:31 AM

You had to scroll to top of page to see confirmation. But that dont matter any more mass email has gone out.

tip if i help you. doge: D7zzbMR9mxmtDQWWNfrRGY5fFNUnrwexSQ or BTC: 1Fot8CrsuxcZUw6qYX3sVpNo5MDtaf7ZS2
leave rep here for any transaction. 
BTC mining contracts for only 0.0058 BTC / GHs
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:45:08 AM

One day sale- Single Miners for 84.95

This Friday we will be holding a one day sale. All Club members will be able to buy Single Miners for $84.95 in any quantity. Buy one, buy 500!

This sale is for Club Members only!

rob1313

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:48:59 AM

This Friday we will be holding a one day sale. All Club members will be able to buy Single Miners for $84.95 in any quantity. Buy one, buy 500!

Ability to have units hosted?

tip if i help you. doge: D7zzbMR9mxmtDQWWNfrRGY5fFNUnrwexSQ or BTC: 1Fot8CrsuxcZUw6qYX3sVpNo5MDtaf7ZS2
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:53:02 AM

Ability to have units hosted?

Yes, Club Members will always get free hosting. They just need to be in sets of ten to properly manage through the UI

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 06:03:18 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 06:15:40 AM by GAW Miners

We will be releasing more information about the GAW Club later today. You will also each receive you member ID/login!

rob1313

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:04:30 AM

We will be releasing more information about the GAW Club later today. You will also each receive you member!

When will grid blades go online? have they been delayed?

Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:26:36 AM

Shocked
Looking forward to the sale, thanks GAW!

bon4ire

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:54:55 AM

Wait, I'm a founding member.  Am I suppose to use a site to mine for the promotion?
mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:49:15 PM

When bought in 10-packs, do you include full set of accessories to run (power supply, power/USB cables, USB hub, controller)?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: