Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VaultArmory.com launches IPO on www.cryptostocks.com - Feb 3rd  (Read 1916 times)
VaultArmory.com (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:25:11 AM

Hello Bitcoin enthusiasts!

I just wanted to inform you all that www.vaultarmory.com will be launching our IPO on www.cryptostocks.com on February 3rd, 2014 (Ticker:VAULTARM) We plan to be up and running sometime in Q2. We are going to be the first Bitcoin Savings account backed by Gold!

More information about our vision for you can be found at www.cryptostocks.com by clicking on our ticker VAULTARM.

If you have questions please reply or respond in private at help@vaultarmory.com.

We hope to hear from you, and welcome your investment & business.

VaultArmory

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparky999

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:32:21 AM

Why?

VaultArmory.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 04:31:59 AM

Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com
Scam harder.

“Our vision is to create a secure method for users to hold their cryptocurrencies and fiat without fear of losing value of those holdings, while increasing their personal wealth over time in a competitive interest bearing savings account called the “Armory”. Holdings will be backed by physical gold so users feel safe that their wealth will not evaporate, as is the case with the manipulation of fiat and interest rates. Our business plan is simple, to give our customers the ability to transfer or buy cryptocurrencies to store them in our Armory to gain interest without fear of losing deposits or value.”
This makes zero sense, especially the bolded parts.

Thanks for the reply, but I am wondering why you think our company is a scam? We are a startup that has to start somewhere. We choose GoDaddy because they are trusted.

What part of the bolded areas are hard to understand? Making interest holding bitcoins with less risk, in fact no risk compared to banks. This is why we back our account holders by gold. We hope you continue to remain sceptical. Skepticism is what has given us the finalized idea for our service. We challenge you to check the site after launch and repost any concern so we can alleviate them for you.

We hope you will be a future happy customer. Thank you.
Malexo

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:47:55 AM

i don't know if i would call godaddy trusted, but i suppose it doesn't make you a scammer... but your idea of a bitcoin bank sucks as bitcoin's inherent benefits is its decentralization.
VaultArmory.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:32:39 PM

i don't know if i would call godaddy trusted, but i suppose it doesn't make you a scammer... but your idea of a bitcoin bank sucks as bitcoin's inherent benefits is its decentralization.

Thanks for the feedback. We do want to clarify that we are not a bank, and our customers can take their coins out when they please. There are many differences between us and a bank.

1) We don't change interest rates based on market changes or a central authority. They will remain the same, and if anything get more aggressive.
2) We are backing up our customers coins by gold. I don't know a bank that does that.
3) We will not operate on a Fractional Reserve system. Since we don't make loans your money stays where it is.
4) We don't charge annual fees, or fees to open an account.
5) We won't ask for your personal information. You will set up an account, but you can use any credentials you want.
6) We are not a cartel, we will not be breaking the law, limiting your freedoms, or lobbying for position.

Our primary goal is to get as many users into Bitcoin to drive the price up. Our target customers will be customers who have their money in banks with garbage interest rates, which in our opinion is all of them. At the same time, we want to minimize risk as much as possible to the consumer, which means no risk.

Our hope is that as users see the benefits we offer and make an informed decision.

Thanks!
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:17:47 AM

Today's CS post:

Vault Armory Launch temporarily delayed
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are experiencing unexpected delays with logins and verification.

We hope to be online within the next 48 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Hmmm...and we are supposed to trust you guys with our actual coins?  Will be watching this one.  Proceed with caution on this one!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: