Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Every Bitcoin User Seeing This, Please Read!!!!!  (Read 1316 times)
mbennett237 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:06:11 PM

Today at i handed out a bunch of fliers on bitcoin. A few people came up to me and asked is it really this easy or can i do it on MY computer? A part of me wanted to said yes but I had to to tell them the truth...Yes they can but it will get you nowhere. Your best bet is to actually buy the coins or join giveaways. Then it hit me! In order for bitcoin to succeed all of use including myself need to focus less on us and more on the community as a whole. Now im not telling you to gve your btc away but if you make alot of them with cloud mining or ASICs send them to people share them escecially if it wont be hard to earn the amount back. I plan on putting all of my coins i made(0.00371981 btc(i only have a 330 mega hash miner and i visted alot of faucets  Grin)) into several wallets and i plan on givng them away at a local restaurant(with more panphlats) to people who are interested. Why? if i can get 1 or 2 people intrested and buying bitcoins wont that help BTC as a whole? Well i think this is something we all need to think about. But regardless comment with your ideas concerning what i wrote...

My best regards
     -Matt
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:09:13 PM

Please, for the love of Crypto. Do not beg on the forums.

I am glad you are trying to get people into bitcoin.. But I suggest getting some work and buying some BTC if you really want to support it.

My .02 BTC

Cheers

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

You probably wrote all of that just so it doesn't look like a typical begging post.
No, you're not getting anything from my stash.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mbennett237 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:14:52 PM

I removed the wallet so im taken more seriously
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:28:57 PM

hmmmmm no?

freedombit

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:52:29 AM

If someone earns the Bitcoin, they will appreciate it more. Giving it away is probably the best way to reduce the number of Bitcoin in circulation. They will get lost.
kthejung

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:28:18 AM

Bitcoin is past the point of needing confirmation to legitimize its value.  More people will catch on and be drawn to it eventually anyways.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:57:37 AM

You probably wrote all of that just so it doesn't look like a typical begging post.
No, you're not getting anything from my stash.

That's what I thought.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:54:19 AM

Bitcoin is past the point of needing confirmation to legitimize its value.  More people will catch on and be drawn to it eventually anyways.
This. Cryptocurrency is a waterfall, all human beings are in barrels on a fiat river. The current only goes in one direction. Those of us here on this forum just happened to be the first ones over the falls.

Like it or not, sooner or later you are all going over those falls.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
MOON_2000

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:21:53 PM

Today at i handed out a bunch of fliers on bitcoin. A few people came up to me and asked is it really this easy or can i do it on MY computer? A part of me wanted to said yes but I had to to tell them the truth...Yes they can but it will get you nowhere. Your best bet is to actually buy the coins or join giveaways. Then it hit me! In order for bitcoin to succeed all of use including myself need to focus less on us and more on the community as a whole. Now im not telling you to gve your btc away but if you make alot of them with cloud mining or ASICs send them to people share them escecially if it wont be hard to earn the amount back. I plan on putting all of my coins i made(0.00371981 btc(i only have a 330 mega hash miner and i visted alot of faucets  Grin)) into several wallets and i plan on givng them away at a local restaurant(with more panphlats) to people who are interested. Why? if i can get 1 or 2 people intrested and buying bitcoins wont that help BTC as a whole? Well i think this is something we all need to think about. But regardless comment with your ideas concerning what i wrote...

Good job spreading the word around, and I admire your efforts. I suggest using your wonderful creativity to also figure out how to get more bitcoins  Grin
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:29:31 PM

If someone earns the Bitcoin, they will appreciate it more. Giving it away is probably the best way to reduce the number of Bitcoin in circulation. They will get lost.
Yes indeed.
I gave away 0,01BTC several times, most of them are lost right now.
People didn't mind about a few cents (a year ago).
I also told them I would only give it once,...
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:56:15 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 05:29:44 PM by odolvlobo

Today at i handed out a bunch of fliers on bitcoin. A few people came up to me and asked is it really this easy or can i do it on MY computer? A part of me wanted to said yes but I had to to tell them the truth...Yes they can but it will get you nowhere.

Tell them that there is a lot more to Bitcoin than mining. And, tell them that if they want bitcoins they can save themselves a lot of trouble by just buying them.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: