Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm pretty sure facebook won't implement anything close to cryptocurrency.  (Read 928 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:01:05 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 06:28:24 AM by QuestionAuthority

Of course Facebook won't use Bitcoin. The winklevii douches like Bitcoin and Zuckerberg hates them.  

Why you are so much against the Winkelwii? I would say that Zuckerberg is a double-douche and the Winkelwii are great people. Don't be ungrateful. They played their part in taking Bitcoin over the $1K mark.

Because they sued their way to success instead of working for it. Zuckerberg made it successful because he worked for it. Even if he stole the idea he still made it successful. They just had to wait around for the leg work to be done and then sue. Yeah, that takes a lot of talent. Look at the video of them presenting at the Bitcoin convention. That video convinced me that they're both clueless. I'm not going to like someone just because they support Bitcoin. If Adolph Hitler were alive today in Nazi Germany and supported Bitcoin I'm pretty sure I would still dislike him.

Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:36:44 AM

That goes without saying
Prob some kind of reloadable prepaid acct plugged into existing payment systems

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:44:15 AM

I don't think the current rally has much to do with Facebook rumors.
Agreed that FD doesn't need crypto.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:05:05 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 06:48:22 AM by counter

I'm thinking if bitcoin grows fast enough why would they not use it?  Not saying it will happen or it's around the corner just speculating and wondering what reasons they have to not accept it.  There was worries of their stocks falling months back but that could have just been a show, IDK.  All I can say is these social network sites need to stay relevant and I'd like to think their is a possibility it could happen, call me crazy.  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: