Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JOB: Turn my web site into a wordpress theme.  (Read 1286 times)
bitjet (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2011, 04:12:14 AM

I've got a website that I would like to integrate CMS into. Preferably wordpress, does anyone no how to code themes?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2011, 04:26:58 AM

I can handle that for you.  We can discuss your needs whenever you have some time.  Email me at mark@digitalfueltank.com.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2011, 04:28:12 AM

What's the site? I might be interested if it looks like a quick job. Also, could you give some more specifics as to requirements.
bitjet (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2011, 05:36:59 AM

The site needs to have your basic Word Press theme implementation, links bring up different pages where the content can be managed plugins added all that jazz. I would like to make links addable on the bottom if I need to expand the current link selection( i can add an image for it later) and a footer under everything that I could do customizble links to pages like myspace, facebook, twitter ect. I would like the content to scroll, No scroll bar, but semi transparent up/down arrows would be nice.

Here is the the current site, Its not exactly what I want, but very close. It will just be a bit wider and taller. The logo in background will be changed slightly it will be almost exactly the same size, just the name will be removed.

Current Webpage

thanks.

View Profile
April 12, 2011, 06:15:20 AM

I'd be willing to convert the entire site to WordPress, including creating the theme, and content transferred over, for 10 BTC an hour*. I estimate it would take about 5 to 10 hours.
It would require administration access to your WordPress install.

PM me if you are interested, I can start work now, and have it finished within the next couple of days.

I am not interested, however, in just creating a theme from your current website. It's much easier to create the theme in WordPress, with the content already there.

* 10 BTC an hour is a special bitcoin price; normal prices for this sort of work start at $30 an hour.

View Profile
April 13, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Actually, if I think about it, you could put all the content in there, and I could just do the theme. It won't take much less time, but it will take a little less. (I'd still need access to the site though.)
bitjet (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2011, 03:40:14 AM

I've got a few offers so far. I'll get back to you asap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: