Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knc jupiter 350ghs For sale and 7 Antminers s1s 7990s asrock h61 btc boards etc  (Read 2511 times)
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:28:35 AM

No need to get arsey mate, I guess that is a no then.

Really i was trying to help you out. No one was pressuring you, I said I would take a mobo off you and PJCLTD said i had bougt stuff from him before.

"You send first" is common practice on this forum for new sellers to gain trust.

Ill look out for your sales on Ebay.

Rgds

Ratters

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clartzville (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:42:32 AM

i as soon as i put the items in ebat , h61 board abd chip

i will post the link here fir you

cheers

mat
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 10:17:03 AM

pjcLTD what gives you the right to call everyone that doesn't agree to your demands a scammer?

Because you have/proclaim to have (in your username) a LTD company does this make you better/safer than anyone else?

In the UK (as I'm sure you already know), LTD companies, for many years have been abused by SCAMMERS because of the lack of personal liability, close the LTD Co and forget about orders and debts owed, just pay a few quid, open a new one and start again, same as this forum really except you don't have to pay to get a new account Wink

There are many limited companies that are just setup to scam the general (unknowing) public, is yours one of these?

Not calling you a scammer but you should know how it feels, seems to me the OP answered all your questions and you still try to say he's scamming Sad

Why don't you drive to Wales and collect and pay for what you want?

By the way you talk you talk to people I'm guessing you're a jealous keyboard gangster with too much time on your hands and have no intention of buying anything, just commenting on posts to build your post count and get your username seen as much as possible (possible future scammer here folks Wink ).

Yes I'm a newbie with only got 2 or 3 posts, does this make me any less reliable than the Queen?
Being a (ltd) company owner as you "may" be she must scam you more than anyone on here ever could and that's assuming your LTD actually has a turnover, with your people skills I'd run a mile before becoming a customer.

Anyway, rant over!

Good luck with your sales clartzville. If I was in the UK I'd drive up from Essex and buy from you, don't let the people with their heads up other peoples arses get you down, they're not worth the headaches that they cause especially AFTER they have bought something from you Smiley

clartzville (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:27:02 AM

thank you very much for that,

I make a lovly cuppa  and would have treated you to a biscuit or 2 as well

im quite sure trolls in real life are socially inept and most surly part vampire

scared to venture outside into the light

not bothered by peoples comments on here or in the real world

Nice rant though

mat
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:47:19 AM

pjcLTD what gives you the right to call everyone that doesn't agree to your demands a scammer?

Because you have/proclaim to have (in your username) a LTD company does this make you better/safer than anyone else?

In the UK (as I'm sure you already know), LTD companies, for many years have been abused by SCAMMERS because of the lack of personal liability, close the LTD Co and forget about orders and debts owed, just pay a few quid, open a new one and start again, same as this forum really except you don't have to pay to get a new account Wink

There are many limited companies that are just setup to scam the general (unknowing) public, is yours one of these?

Not calling you a scammer but you should know how it feels, seems to me the OP answered all your questions and you still try to say he's scamming Sad

By the way you talk you talk to people I'm guessing you're a jealous keyboard gangster with too much time on your hands and have no intention of buying anything, just commenting on posts to build your post count and get your username seen as much as possible (possible future scammer here folks Wink ).

Yes I'm a newbie with only got 2 or 3 posts, does this make me any less reliable than the Queen?
Being a (ltd) company owner as you "may" be she must scam you more than anyone on here ever could and that's assuming your LTD actually has a turnover, with your people skills I'd run a mile before becoming a customer.

Anyway, rant over!

Good luck with your sales clartzville. If I was in the UK I'd drive up from Essex and buy from you, don't let the people with their heads up other peoples arses get you down, they're not worth the headaches that they cause especially AFTER they have bought something from you Smiley

Ill let PJCLTD deal with the LTD company crap, but that was just pointless from a 3 poster. A quick review of PJCLTDs post history would have been enough to prove he is a genuine buyer and saved you time and embarrassment.

Just let Clartzville get on with the selling.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:01:24 AM

Anyway, rant over!

ok the name PJCLTD
this is a username that I have used for over 15 years on the internet / computer account etc

it IS from a Limited Company that I owned back in the 1990s and it NEVER OWED anything to any one

as a new person on this forum you should read more of the scams on here and see what happens.

All I was trying to do was make every one aware of a possible problem thats all.

Also he never replied to my PM.....

I have been scammed on this site before.

I have already posted that if he sells his miners on here and all is ok I will remove my posts and apologise to him.

What more can I say

TheLength

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:17:21 AM

How much for the KNC Jupiter Could collect tonight if the price is right. I'm based in south wales also so wouldn't have a  problem going to chepstow
clartzville (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:31:08 AM

make an offer on the knc and we will see what happens tonight
Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:34:16 AM

@pjcLTd, I totally understand there are scammers about. There are other, more subtle ways of going about letting others know though, I'm sure you also know these forums are visible to all and sundry so being a new poster doesn't mean I haven't read anything about previous scammers but thanks for the pointer Wink

@Ratters, 3 posts means fuck all, as above anyone can view these forums, why would I be embarrassed with what I posted?

You know most REAL scammers build up a decent reputation BEFORE they start ripping people off right?

So what does being a known good buyer really mean?

A good buyer buys things, what happens when they start selling?

Are you going to call them a scammer too? Wink

I've been reading here for a long time and today I just got to the end of my wick and had to say something, some scam accusations are well deserved but not every selling post with no pictures (with username etc etc) is a scam.

Just my 2p worth.

Deja

TheLength

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:34:42 AM

ok, I'll do a bit of research first to see how much these bad boys are selling for and I'll make you an offer.
SVK

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:09:36 PM

Anyway, rant over!

ok the name PJCLTD
this is a username that I have used for over 15 years on the internet / computer account etc

it IS from a Limited Company that I owned back in the 1990s and it NEVER OWED anything to any one

as a new person on this forum you should read more of the scams on here and see what happens.

All I was trying to do was make every one aware of a possible problem thats all.

Also he never replied to my PM.....

I have been scammed on this site before.

I have already posted that if he sells his miners on here and all is ok I will remove my posts and apologise to him.

What more can I say

Not trying to be an idiot but your comments have as much weight as anyone else who post on this forum. Do you think that you are holding somebody at ransom with your comments.

If you don't sell on this forum I'm not going to remove my comments. WTF Huh?

Who in his right mind would send items first and then get paid Huh??  LOLOLOLOOLLOOOOOOL Smiley

Sure send me your miners and I promise you that I will pay for them LOLOLOL.

clartzville (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:41:50 PM

Right as amusing as all this

There seems to be a certain amount of its our club our rules going on here

Used to see this when i was a kid , My ball My rules.

I thought this seemed like a smart place to sell and it may be

the Main issue is Bullying people into your ways

No business or person in their right mind would risk sending anything whether its £1 or More

without  first receiving full payment

This (crypto currency) maybe in its infancy but im not and most sane people arnt either

The crys of scam and rip off are a huge deterrent to anyone specialy the newbies like me

It feels very much like, its us and them, now every other time i have ever dealt with anyone within the crypto community

i have made friends that i talk to weekly if not daily

This is the first time i felt i wanted nothing to do with a group and things may be not right!

I have come here for advice and info hundreds of times and seen many a SCAM called, when new coins are released

1 min late or when a link doesnt work, its laughable.

i would suggest a block on the words SCAM and Rip off, theres a report button on every post why not let the admins decide on

whats allowed and not.

After all its their job to

Trolls Bullys and scammers soon get their comeuppance if they do step out of line with all the new laws and social media

crypto Community- Wasnt aware there were any bridges for me to clip clop over

Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:51:23 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 01:06:56 PM by Ntrain2k

Not trying to be an idiot but your comments have as much weight as anyone else who post on this forum. Do you think that you are holding somebody at ransom with your comments.

If you don't sell on this forum I'm not going to remove my comments. WTF Huh?

Who in his right mind would send items first and then get paid Huh??  LOLOLOLOOLLOOOOOOL Smiley

Sure send me your miners and I promise you that I will pay for them LOLOLOL.

Hence the suggestion to use a trusted escrow person on here.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

yes escrow would be fine as long as its release when tracking info was supplied

Ho come on Guys
Some things not right
He asks for escrow to be released when tracking no supplied

ERR  POSSIBLE SCAM in progress!!!!!!!!

look i can see what you are all saying but come on  Huh
when you see a thing like this you have to say some thing.

clartzville (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:05:58 PM

Yeah,Troll.

If your not buyingor interested  dont involve yourself

if you were a disgruntled customer at a garage or supermarket would you hang around

Making a stink No

So  less bunny , Shhhh!
Ntrain2k

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:06:37 PM

yes escrow would be fine as long as its release when tracking info was supplied

Ho come on Guys
Some things not right
He asks for escrow to be released when tracking no supplied

ERR  POSSIBLE SCAM in progress!!!!!!!!

look i can see what you are all saying but come on  Huh
when you see a thing like this you have to say some thing.

I agree that it was a bit premature.

You should also see where I said that it is customary to release once item has been received and tested.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
clartzville (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:15:42 PM

Actually F&*k it

Purely due to my thread having SCAM written all over it in big red letters < nicely hijacked pjcltd

I am withdrawing all my items from sale on this forum

All the items will be sold on ebay

Feel free to message me

Carpet.r@gmail.com is my email

Farewell 

I wouldnt associate myself with people like you offline so why would i online
Ntrain2k

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:17:47 PM

Actually F&*k it

Purely due to my thread having SCAM written all over it in big red letters < nicely hijacked pjcltd

I am withdrawing all my items from sale on this forum

All the items will be sold on ebay

Feel free to message me

Carpet.r@gmail.com is my email

Farewell 

I wouldnt associate myself with people like you offline so why would i online

Hate to see you go.

Escrow actually protects the buyer as well as you.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
clartzville (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:23:33 PM

Thanks ntrain but as im packing up and moving on from what was

a really fun time meeting and chatting to loads of like minded people making some good friends

a few pennies along the way a couple of holiday and a new van

i dont want my last memories of this time ruined by one person and their unhappiness

Theres always one.

Thanks for all the advice and info it has been much appreciated

Much love

TheLength

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:34:39 PM

Aww Damm, I'll check out your eBay listings then
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: