Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: me so sad - me try to give affiliate link - me bad bad man  (Read 2797 times)
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2012, 06:37:49 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2012, 11:55:52 AM by cablepair

if you would like to help me out by signing up with a VIRCUREX Account via my affiliate link, just like many other pool ops and web site owners have done and still do everyday, than you can click on this link below.

https://vircurex.com/register?referral_id=997-111

if you think that I should be ASHAMED of MYSELF because I tried to SCAM YOU BECAUSE I AM A BAD BAD MAN

than please visit our sponsor http://www.hunkmoney.com/

(damn can you people please lighten up? I mean like seriously.)

I have seen lots of people give TradeHill affiliate links - never seen anyone get accused of being a scammer for it. Please trolls go home. thank you.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8343

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2012, 06:40:22 PM

It's so awesome to see people mining Devcoins and supporting developers and funding projects! We love you miners!

It's nice to see the forum being abused for referral spam.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2012, 07:04:00 PM

It's so awesome to see people mining Devcoins and supporting developers and funding projects! We love you miners!

It's nice to see the forum being abused for referral spam.

Spam it may be, but abuse hardly.

if tha is abuse that 95% of everyone on here, everyone on this forum is advertising one thing or another.

I am advertising and supporting the Devcoin exchange and yes I am providing my referral link just like every other pool op and many others do.

I posted it here in the Alt-Cryptocurrencies section because I figured it would be the only board it wold not be moved out of, if I have broken any rule of the forum please by all means delete it.
doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 08, 2012, 09:52:31 PM

You could consider making the link to vircurex one without a referral id and follow it with something like "and if you use this link, you get reduced trading fees" or something. It'd look less spammy.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 08, 2012, 11:13:37 PM

we're not dumb
Code:
[url=https://vircurex.com/register?referral_id=997-111]http://www.vircurex.com[/url]

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2012, 12:28:00 AM

gee I thought you were dumb! guess I was wrong Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: