Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [re-ANN] BoschiCoin [BCC] takeover by the community ?  (Read 1067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shai_ (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:06:04 AM

https://github.com/BoschiCoin/BoschiCoin

OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498976.0

I would like to help fixing this coin for the community

some people mined it (yes, me too) and others bought it for thousands of satoshis
the creator is M.I.A.
and it is being removed from the only exchange which is still trading - cryptoaltex

the coin didn't have a premine, i'm not sure about insta-mine. (launched with KGW so insta-mine is probably a no)

who is with me ?

few things to fix:
1. KGW patch, and fixing for 60 seconds block time.
right now the parameters are for 40 seconds(?)
2. recompile wallets with the latest OpenSSL library
3. maybe changing BCC to something else. there are already 2 other coins using BCC -
Bancor Coin, and now BitcoinTalkCoin. (i think BoschiCoin was the first to publicly pre-announce BCC on this forum)

I am making this thread moderated. to try avoiding disgusting photos Smiley 

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:11:07 AM

Well I can only wish you good luck. There were similar problems with stabilityshares, but hopefully there were some poeple willing to help.
dukektm

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:32:04 PM

good luck .. because it really is a good coin!!
I had bought from cryptorush boschicoin enough and I keep in my wallet!!
Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: