Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CommunityCoin falling rapidly ** dev debunked ** breaking news GET OUT  (Read 2018 times)
crunchynut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:02:25 AM

interesting how people, after all these scams and stupid coins, still manage to completely detach themselves from reality, telling each other the same stupid lies over and over again how this coin will succeed because the dev didn't run away yet and all it takes is some marketing and a new logo and this coin is different because of the strong community, yada yada yada.

the level of collective stupidity is causing brain cancer. you could go to any other previous failcoin's thread, copy&paste the "to da moon, dev has plan, strong community, ignore the trolls and reality" bullshit from there and you couldn't tell the difference.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:23:54 AM

I've got my coins for free. How can I loose anything Smiley?
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:11:12 AM

I'm yet to see anything off with communitycoin, got my stake, and seems so did many 100s of others, and they where given out free to those actively involved.

Only negativity is coming from alot of sore losers who didn't meet the requirements to receive a stake.

Its a good and valid distribution experiment to me, lets see if it can progress and get a community and services behind it. I'll hold longterm nothing to lose.
kresu

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:57:08 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 06:22:11 PM by kresu

FairCoin scam was the same  Undecided

Happen to read that paper that the dev of Noblecoin posted a month or so back? He prophesized the next wave of scam coins to be "honest" (appearing) coins after the last wave of scam country coins. Had to laugh when a coin called Faircoin popped up. And CommunityCoin is basically the same angle. That guy was dead on.
Hi there!

If anyone feels tired of uncertainty and looks for a young coin with transparency, long term plans, ongoing development and significant achievments, the Noble community is always open Wink The dev & team are doing really great job. All promises kept. Also, they need your hands and talents, there's a LOT of work to do. At many different levels.
The price seems to finally find its bottom, the buy support is getting stronger every day @ Poloniex. [https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nobl]

Some links to make your own judgement:
www.noblemovement.com
https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/   <- the real, functioning one, with stock refreshed on a daily basis, with discount promotion, definitely worth a glance IMHO
https://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/  <- transparent reserves!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.0       [ANN OP     NobleCoin[NOBL] - v1.0.1 - Heartbleed Fixed - *GOLD/SILVER/AMAZON**42 MERCHANTS* ]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555576.100    [**MUST READ** NobleCoin Founder addresses "The State of Alt Cryptocurrency." ]

User:  [Wink]
I became interested in Noblecoin because it simply felt different. I've been in the crypto-currency for a long time (both for profit and to be involved in the next generation of up and coming crypto-currencies), but something about the goals, transparency, and dedication really drew me to Rofo and his team.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:24:32 PM

I've got my coins for free. How can I loose anything Smiley?

Yeah, I'm not sure if everyone even realizes we are talking about coins that people were given for free. A lot of complaints come from people who were rejected for a stake, or didn't get a 2nd stake. In some cases their complaints could be valid, but I have no idea why the dev rejected some people and not others.

If you look at who has been complaining, and their past post history, you can see a troll history quite often. Or they are trolling the comm boards outright. So I wouldn't exactly take their word on face value.

And that baby pic from Spoetnik  is disturbing. I'm not sure if it's supposed to represent people who dislike the coin, or Spoetnik himself ... I am not sure if I have seen any poster whine as much about anything in any forum before. I have yet to see him actually approve or like anything.

And crunchynut is the fellow who made rap(e)coin... not sure if more needs to be said.

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:35:24 AM

Hail Comm ! Hail C2 ! and Hail to the doom of mining's altcoins Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
jdun

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

No, Dev is not scamming us. I believe he is solid and legit. There is a strong community supporting this coin and the fact that nobody is dumping yet should further attest to this coins promising future.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:00:59 AM

interesting how people, after all these scams and stupid coins, still manage to completely detach themselves from reality, telling each other the same stupid lies over and over again how this coin will succeed because the dev didn't run away yet and all it takes is some marketing and a new logo and this coin is different because of the strong community, yada yada yada.

the level of collective stupidity is causing brain cancer. you could go to any other previous failcoin's thread, copy&paste the "to da moon, dev has plan, strong community, ignore the trolls and reality" bullshit from there and you couldn't tell the difference.

q f t

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: