Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I didn't pay capital gains tax on bitcoin sales to IRS today  (Read 24012 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 09:06:49 AM

The Sixteenth Amendment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Don't cut off the head of the messenger please!

My $.02.

Wink

Who do you bow to LostDutchman?  Any law they pass?  Regardless of the ethics & morals behind it?

Let's assume for a moment that the 16th amendment actually was constitutional, & legally ratified (which it was not)...

....Does that mean we should bow to it?

Step back & look at the bigger picture.

The income tax & the federal reserve scam behind it work together to enslave us all.

The wealth that comes from that scam is used by central banks to foment wars for profit, only to further enslave nation states to those psychopathic Banksters.

That's what you are bowing to, LostDutchman, when you setup those corporations for your clients to "abide by the law".  A system that leads to nothing but torture, death, & mayhem in the world.

The only ethical, moral, & patriotic thing to do is to ignore those evil systems.  Do not empower that monster any longer.

Don't just refuse to send in that yearly confessional.  But also refuse to use the federal reserve note (the dollar).   Refuse to use the SSN (slave surveillance number).  And do your business is non-debt based money... gold, silver, crypto currencies.

...And sleep at night, knowing your wealth wasn't used to torture, enslave, or murder anyone tonight.

Lastly, a thought for you to ponder, LostDutchman...

“You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Anyone who participates in that system is knowingly, or unknowingly enabling that evil.  Regardless of how aware they are or not, that choice carries a karmic consequence.

The only ethical, moral thing to do is use every tool at your disposal to carry out non-violent civil disobedience... refusing to enable that system at any & all cost.  Be willing to be jailed or die before enabling that evil system.

...That's the only way the inhumane aberration known as central banking that has caused so much pain and suffering in the world will ever be abolished.

My goodness, that was profound!

Silly but profound.

My $.02.

Wink

Of course it's "silly" to an agent of that system.

Ridicule is the oldest tactic in the book.  You're going to have to come up with something better then that, LostDutchman, to save that dying system you're an agent for.

CAUGHT!

Curses, foiled again!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2347

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:11:20 AM

he did say he his Lost

cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:34:29 AM

My goodness, that was profound!

Silly but profound.

My $.02.

Wink

Of course it's "silly" to an agent of that system.

Ridicule is the oldest tactic in the book.  You're going to have to come up with something better then that, LostDutchman, to save that dying system you're an agent for.

Ad hominem attacks and threats are all they have. It means they've lost the argument.  Wink

I'm grumpy!!
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 09:42:33 AM

he did say he his Lost

I am also a Freemason, one of the few surviving members of the Illuminati, a former Boy Scout, a member of The Council On Foreign Relaions, the ASPCA and..........................................

.......a THESPIAN!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:00:56 PM

he did say he his Lost

I am also a Freemason, one of the few surviving members of the Illuminati, a former Boy Scout, a member of The Council On Foreign Relaions, the ASPCA and..........................................

.......a THESPIAN!

My $.02.

Wink

Marginalization, the next oldest & tiredest tactic in their playbook.  Another dead giveaway they have no grounds to stand on.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 02:57:40 PM

he did say he his Lost

.......a THESPIAN!

My $.02.

Wink

Marginalization, the next oldest & tiredest tactic in their playbook.  Another dead giveaway they have no grounds to stand on.

Well, if I am marginalising it's because you, although you are a pretty smart guy are kind of "out there" ON the margin!

We're not that far apart in our basic thinking but you are so far outhere that I seriously doubt your ability to function in any meaningful way in the real world.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Sage

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:25:22 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 03:35:52 PM by Sage

he did say he his Lost

.......a THESPIAN!

My $.02.

Wink

Marginalization, the next oldest & tiredest tactic in their playbook.  Another dead giveaway they have no grounds to stand on.

Well, if I am marginalising its because you, although you are a pretty smart guy are kind of "out there" ON the margin!

We're not that far apart in our basic thinking but you are so far outhere that I seriously doubt your ability to function in any meaningful way in the real world.

My $.02.

Wink

A generation from now, after the fiat scam has callapsed under its own weight... and like the great depression, leaving a lost, damaged generation in its wake, they will look back and wonder at the stupidity & shortsightedness of the masses for even considering debt based paper.

The lemmings are almost never on the right side of history.  So if being on the "margin" puts me on the opposite side of the lemmings, them by damn, I take that as the highest compliment.

As for functioning in the real world, I function far better now, and with far more peace & congruency then I ever did when trying to comply with that scam system.

Just imagine what it feels like, knowing you don't have to keep receipts, records, or justify your expenses to anyone.  Just imagine what if feels like to know, regardless of what that scam system does to its slaves, there is nothing they can do to you.  Just for a moment imagine what it feels like to be a true sovereign.

...something the appeasers, the apologists, the fearful, & the lemmings will never know.

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 03:46:52 PM

he did say he his Lost

.......a THESPIAN!

My $.02.

Wink

Marginalization, the next oldest & tiredest tactic in their playbook.  Another dead giveaway they have no grounds to stand on.

Well, if I am marginalising its because you, although you are a pretty smart guy are kind of "out there" ON the margin!

My $.02.

Wink

A generation from now, after the fiat scam has callapsed under its own weight... and like the great depression, leaving a lost, damaged generation in its wake, they will look back and wonder at the stupidity & shortsightedness of the masses for even considering debt based paper.

The lemmings are almost never on the right side of history.  So if being on the "margin" puts me on the opposite side of the lemmings, them by damn, I take that as the highest compliment.

As for functioning in the real world, I function far better now, and with far more peace & congruency then I ever did when trying to comply with that scam system.

Just imagine what it feels like, knowing you don't have to keep receipts, records, or justify your expenses to anyone.  Just imagine what if feels like to know, regardless of what that scam system does to its slaves there is nothing they can do to you.  Just for a moment imagine what it feels like to be a true sovereign.

...something the appeasers, the apologists, the fearful, & the lemmings will never know.

By the way, did you know the whole "lemmings jumping into the sea" thing was a hoax?

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/lemmings.asp

And this:

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56

"In 1958 Walt Disney produced "White Wilderness," part of the studio's "True Life Adventure" series. "White Wilderness" featured a segment on lemmings, detailing their strange compulsion to commit mass suicide.

According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers. The epic "lemming migration" was staged using careful editing, tight camera angles and a few dozen lemmings running on snow covered lazy-Susan style turntable."

Thus clearly demonstrating that at least one of your core beleifs is based on fraud and without foundation in fact.

I wrote that you are a smart guy and I think you are but you are not knowlegeable about real-world things and use a well known hoax to insult your detractors.

This being clearly the case, how much else of your financial philosophy is based on hoaxes, mis-information, FUD and plain old-fashioned bullshit?

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Sage

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:01:09 PM

he did say he his Lost

.......a THESPIAN!

My $.02.

Wink

My $.02.

Wink

Just imagine what it feels like, knowing you don't have to keep receipts, records, or justify your expenses to anyone.  Just imagine what if feels like to know, regardless of what that scam system does to its slaves there is nothing they can do to you.  Just for a moment imagine what it feels like to be a true sovereign.

By the way, did you know the whole "lemmings jumping into the sea" thing was a hoax?

And this:

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56

"In 1958 Walt Disney produced "White Wilderness," part of the studio's "True Life Adventure" series. "White Wilderness" featured a segment on lemmings, detailing their strange compulsion to commit mass suicide.

According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers. The epic "lemming migration" was staged using careful editing, tight camera angles and a few dozen lemmings running on snow covered lazy-Susan style turntable."

Thus clearly demonstrating that at least one of your core beleifs is based on fraud and without foundation in fact.

I wrote that you are a smart guy and I think you are but you are not knowlegeable about real-world things and use a well known hoax to insult your detractors.

This being clearly the case, how much else of your financial philosophy is based on hoaxes, mis-information, FUD and plain old-fashioned bullshit?

My $.02.

Wink

OMG you're really getting desperate if that's all you can come up with to discredit me.  It's laughable you'd use that reasoning to try to counter thousands of years of financial history.

Here's a fact for you to consider.  There is not one fiat currency that hasn't failed.  It is only a matter of time.  They ALL collapse.  Whereas gold has a thousand year history without a single collapse.

Are you so damn naive to believe there isn't a consequence to endless money printing?  Are you so arrogant to believe the laws of economics don't apply to the Federal Reserve?

"This time it's different"... Where have we heard that before?

Those who fail to study history are destined to repeat it.

7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:59:16 PM

I wrote that you are a smart guy and I think you are but you are not knowledgeable about real-world things and use a well known hoax to insult your detractors.

I've ignored Sage long ago.
Just do the same.
You are unlikely to get any form of intelligent two sided debate from him/her.
In my experience he/she will spout unproven/fictional nonsense then when/if someone calls him/her on it, he/she will resort to personal attacks.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:03:23 PM

I wrote that you are a smart guy and I think you are but you are not knowledgeable about real-world things and use a well known hoax to insult your detractors.

Just do the same.
In my experience he/she will spout unproven/fictional nonsense then when/if someone calls him/her on it, he/she will resort to personal attacks.

I think you're 100% correct!

Thanks for your input!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:18:10 PM

OMG you're really getting desperate if that's all you can come up with to discredit me.  It's laughable you'd use that reasoning to try to counter thousands of years of financial history.

Here's a fact for you to consider.  There is not one fiat currency that hasn't failed.  It is only a matter of time.  They ALL collapse.  Whereas gold has a thousand year history without a single collapse.

Are you so damn naive to believe there isn't a consequence to endless money printing?  Are you so arrogant to believe the laws of economics don't apply to the Federal Reserve?

"This time it's different"... Where have we heard that before?

Those who fail to study history are destined to repeat it.

He's trying to redirect and use a strawman - as if your use of the word "lemmings" was ever the thrust of your argument in the first place.

I guess his name makes sense - he's truly "lost".

The point of this thread is for me to prove the IRS can't prove what bitcoins you sold - even if you make a direct challenge about it.

I'm grumpy!!
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:32:25 PM

Couldn't they just ask your bank, and then the bank could query whatever source the incoming transfer came from (say for example a BTC exchange where you sold BTC for USD) and then the exchange could identify how much btc you sold and for how much? You guys are all acting like it would be incredibly difficult, but it wouldn't be.

Did we already forget about all the people who thought Swiss banks were impervious to the IRS' scrutiny? The US went after them and the Swiss banks rolled over in about two seconds, and provided all the information they needed to prosecute tax-evaders. What do you think your bitcoin exchanges are going to do?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

he did say he his Lost

.......a THESPIAN!

My $.02.

Wink

My $.02.

Wink

And this:

My $.02.

Wink

It turns out that there is no proof that an assemblage of wild lemmings would actually drive themselves off of a cliff at all, but rather the myth was perpetuated by a 1958 Disney documentary called White Wilderness, in which the filmmakers manually ran a pack of lemmings off of a cliff to make for good television. The staged suicide turned out to be a critical success, as the movie went on to win the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/50957/do-lemmings-really-run-cliffs-their-death

Is there a Disney documentary showing Disney filmmakers thrown off a cliff?

Sage

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:16:03 PM

Just do the same.

Apparently you haven't ignored me 7Priest7...

And since you haven't, at the danger of co-opting this thread, go ahead 7Priest.  Quote me in full context where I haven't directly addressed anyone who has "called me on it" with the facts, and instead resorted to "personal attacks".

Make no mistake about it, I'll call out any shill here.  And confront them with the facts.  Giving them about as much respect as any government paid shill deserves in the process.  But never have I, nor would I ever avoid or deflect a confrontation with a "personal attack".

...Nor would I need to.  In matters of exposing Federal Reserve & the scam that is the IRS, the truth is squarely on my side.

Lastly, if I'm wrong & the facts prove that to be so, then I celebrate.  Shedding falsehood is something to be celebrated.  When I'm wrong I'm wrong, & the first to admit it.

It's sad, but in matters of central banking, the Federal Reserve, the IRS scam, everything I have said here is true... I only wish it wasn't.

botolo86

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:10:50 PM

The point of this thread is for me to prove the IRS can't prove what bitcoins you sold - even if you make a direct challenge about it.

By posting a message on this forum, you are not making a direct challenge to the IRS. If you want to make a direct challenge to the IRS, have someone report you to the IRS and we will then see whether you are right or wrong. I have the feeling that they will be able to find something because, as stated before, the ramifications of your financial expenditures do not stop on your person but they continue and reach anyone you have been in contact with.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 06:01:26 AM

By posting a message on this forum, you are not making a direct challenge to the IRS. If you want to make a direct challenge to the IRS, have someone report you to the IRS and we will then see whether you are right or wrong. I have the feeling that they will be able to find something because, as stated before, the ramifications of your financial expenditures do not stop on your person but they continue and reach anyone you have been in contact with.

I think you are correct and I am quite certain that the IRS and perhaps other "three-letter" agencies have plants here.

They tend to do that sort of thing, you know.

Stay legal people; find ways to minimise tax and go on!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Sage

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:40:44 AM

I think you are correct and I am quite certain that the IRS and perhaps other "three-letter" agencies have plants here.

They tend to do that sort of thing, you know.

Stay legal people; find ways to minimise tax and go on!

My $.02.

Wink

Plants like Botolo...

Stay legal?  How can you stay legal with an ILLEGAL organization that pulls rulings out of the air, without any authority of law to do so, & then applies them retroactively.

Then anyone they want to target, selectively prosecute in yet another shame, illegal court system known as the "tax court".  You gotta ask yourself why tax cases are not tried in a criminal court. 

You really think you'll get any rule of law in the tax court?

Here's a few quotes from the tax court for you to ponder...

"I will not allow the law in my courtroom"
U.S. District Court Judge Kent J. Dawson

And another quote by the same traitor to the Constitution & the American people...
"You must follow the law as I give it to you."

Wake up.  They don't follow the law.

The only solution to the Federal Reserve scam & their collection agency the IRS is to refuse to participate.

Treat them like you would the mob.  Keep all assets out of their reach.  And simply refuse to participate in that scam.

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:44:55 AM

Poor Sage.

We should all send him letters after he is locked up.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Sage

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:25:32 PM

Poor Sage.

We should all send him letters after he is locked up.

My $.02.

Wink

It's been over 14 years since learning the truth about that scam system.  And then choosing to do the only ethical/moral thing, absolutely refusing to enable that evil system from there on out, I have not received one single letter, or notice of for "payment" of any kind.

When trying to comply with that scam I was constantly assaulted with nuisance notices from the scam that is the IRS.  

It's those that try to comply with that scam that they know they can extract yet more wealth from that they hassle.

Why else to do they force you to sign on the dotted line?  Don't fall for that first step of entrapment.

Treat them like you would the mob.  Get your assets out of their reach.  Refuse to use their scam system, and they'll move onto more easily exploited sheep.

Of course if we all did that we wouldn't need the services LostDutchman provides.  God forbid the agents  to that system (LostDutchman) would then actually have to engage in a biz that actually did add value to the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: