Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♘ Pegasus Coin ✰ PEG ✰ Art Project of the Month Candidates and Voting ✰  (Read 402 times)
XBITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:33:44 AM

1% of Every Pegasus Coin block will go to a
Designated Wallet Address and be paid out to the Monthly Winner

So Here is How We Will Do This For Now!

♘ Pegasus Coin ✰

BitcoinTalk Official Pegasus Coin Thread
Art Project of the Month Candidates and Voting!

Every BitcoinTalk User With Over 10 Posts Will Count and only gets One Vote Per Month
Each Vote will be counted in this Thread And a Closing Post will Conclude the Month of Voting
(Please Explain with a +1 for "Project Name" Why You Chose the Art Project)

The Votes will be Counted at the End of Each Month for
The Art Projects That Sign Up Within The First Two Weeks of the Month

To Sign Up to be Voted for Pegasus Art Project of the Month
Visit Our Website PegasusCoin.co

Here is a List of the Candidates for Voting Month 5/17-6/17 (Special Genesis Bonus Month)
In the Order in which they were received

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘
✰Pop Currency Foundation✰
cryptojet@yahoo.com
BTC 1MogLDXdb2SBRNXJrN1BtNALYYooyGJrPs
http://popularcoin.org
http://www.pegasuscoin.co
http://www.xcalibitcoin.com
We have been working very hard to bring all of this into fruition so that we can bring the world of cryptocurrencies to Popular Culture. We will use the Pegasus Coins to work on developing wallets that can handle voting for song of the day, and movie of the week. We are working on creating a master wallet that we can change the content of what is to be voted on. We want to have a chain for the voting so that everyone can see where all the votes are going, and make it to where the amount of coins you hold is relative to the amount of votes you get, e.g. If you have 10 POP Coins you get 1 vote and so on, 100 Coins = 10 Votes. We need as much funding as possible to bring this all into fruition so that we can complete our goal of bringing POP into the hands of Popular Culture, for all of Crypto Currencies!
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

♘♘
                                                                                        Art Project Sign Up To go Here For Voting!!

♘♘
                                                                                        Art Project Sign Up To go Here For Voting!!

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XBITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:41:45 AM

Dammit, I forgot to self mod this thread again, I will have to make another one.

Well, Third Times a Charm Right,..

Too bad I even feel like I have to, It would be nice if I could rely on everyone understanding an honest attempt to bring new interest into the crypto currency scene.

But I have seen some shitty people around here, It is ridiculous, those people are just as bad as the people that talk shit on bitcoin. They have no fucking clue, people have the right to coin.

Dont get me wrong, there have been 90% good people around, but that 10% are a bunch of fucking loosers, they wont even understand what Fine Arts is.

Or Pegasus or even try to look into it. So I will make yet another thread.

If all of this ever wants to pick up and get new interest from outside the market all those people need to stop with the bs and work to turn this into something respectable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: