Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've found a block with one AntMiner S1 in 7 days only!!!  (Read 11309 times)
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 08:39:44 AM

Impressive,  250'000$ Investment will generate how many Coins?

I think 6 btc per day these days .
According to coinwarz.com 5.4 BTC per day, assuming it is 75TH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:59:38 AM

Impressive,  250'000$ Investment will generate how many Coins?

I think 6 btc per day these days .
According to coinwarz.com 5.4 BTC per day, assuming it is 75TH

I have seen it, he hashes at eligious which is luckier 25% and makes more than 6 btc per day .

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
Sector7G

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:52:37 PM

Too bad you weren't using this pool: http://bitsolo.net/  They promise to pay the full 25 BTC to anyone who finds a block. 

I just got an Antminer S1 to replace my USB block erupter.  The Antminer is hashing away in a large pool.  I am using the block erupter now in the pool above.  I know it's a one in a million chance.  But maybe I'll get lucky and find a block.  It' like playing the lottery.
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 01:04:38 PM

Too bad you weren't using this pool: http://bitsolo.net/  They promise to pay the full 25 BTC to anyone who finds a block. 

I just got an Antminer S1 to replace my USB block erupter.  The Antminer is hashing away in a large pool.  I am using the block erupter now in the pool above.  I know it's a one in a million chance.  But maybe I'll get lucky and find a block.  It' like playing the lottery.
I don't get this. Why is is called a 'pool' when you will receive the full 25 btc on your own?
C.Steven

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:16:11 PM

I don't get this. Why is is called a 'pool' when you will receive the full 25 btc on your own?

It is called "Bitcoin Solo Mining Pool".
Btw, why do you need this "pool" if you want to do solo mining lol?

Sector7G

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:06:27 PM

The pool is a service that allows a user to solo mine without the need to download the entire blockchain. 
jparsley

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:34:00 AM

Does this mean if u were solo mining, u get 1 block in that 7 days

please unban me.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:46:02 PM

Mine is a kid compared to others I have seen here!

No doubt.  I've read about some pretty intense setups like folks who have their own power generation driving the mining.  When I read your reply seeing 10Th/s with Antminers, the first thing I thought was, "Wow!  That's sweet!" and then immediately it turned into, "How would I possibly get enough power to drive that?" which of course then turned into, "That's 20kW!"  (Cue Doc Brown screaming about 1.21 Gigawatts and flux capacitors)....

Nothing close to this one :

Here is the original msg :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7216.msg6274310#msg6274310

I wonder how much this rigs costed and Is it even possible to make profit with this? I guess It is.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 07:28:11 PM

No doubt.  I've read about some pretty intense setups like folks who have their own power generation driving the mining.  When I read your reply seeing 10Th/s with Antminers, the first thing I thought was, "Wow!  That's sweet!" and then immediately it turned into, "How would I possibly get enough power to drive that?" which of course then turned into, "That's 20kW!"  (Cue Doc Brown screaming about 1.21 Gigawatts and flux capacitors)....

I wonder how much this rigs costed and Is it even possible to make profit with this? I guess It is.

I'm going out on a limb here and saying yes, he will make profit with nearly 70 TH/s:

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1487GbVKfL1Yq1N9ih6v58QWvsmwpNcBvg

Not too shabby, at 5 BTC a day average.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:38:21 PM

I am trying out this solo/pool now because I want to solo with some of my S1's and they are a PITA to get to solo mine.  I'm trying to setup my own pool but that isn't a cake walk either.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
DeeBo

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

I am trying out this solo/pool now because I want to solo with some of my S1's and they are a PITA to get to solo mine.  I'm trying to setup my own pool but that isn't a cake walk either.

Bad idea IMO.  Quote from their website:

"To date, no member of Bitsolo pool has won any blocks mainly due to the low hashing power of the pool."

If you really want to solo mine you don't have to set up your own pool.  IIRC you just edit a config file in bitcoin-qt and point your miners at your PC.  There's plenty of guides out there on how to do it.  However, it's kind of like playing the lottery.  I plugged in 360GH/s into coinwarz (the hashrate of 2 S1's)

Days to generate one block mining solo: 1443.77 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on your luck)

That's just shy of 4 years on average before you see any returns.  It's all dependent on luck though so you may solve a block tomorrow or it may take you 10 years.  This also doesn't take into account the rising difficulty.
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:29:40 PM

Deebo I have several block erupter cubes that I have solo mined with running the wallet in server mode and it works very well but I have never had any success with the S1's.  Trying to setup my own pool is not going well either so I'm giving bitsolo a shot.  I am looking at 265 days at the current diff. as my avg. block time so it's definitely gambling but if I run it for 2-3 months and catch lightning I will have a $16,000 smile!

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:16:33 PM

It is really beast. 5 Bitcoins per day not bad.
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:34:07 PM

That is one amazing setup! I would turn my entire apartment in to something like that since it's only me but the heat would be horrible since i'm on the west coast.

iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:40:49 PM

That is one amazing setup! I would turn my entire apartment in to something like that since it's only me but the heat from the fire would be horrible.

Boris-The-Blade

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:27:49 PM

I have 10 Th/s for more than three  months, all S1s , and never found any block.

You're God damn lucky!   Shocked

Hey.

I have 6TH so far and hoping to add more when KnC sort there lifes out.
Are you using all 10TH for solo mining?
I wanted to do this also but i wanted to guarentee a return.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:05:33 AM

That is one amazing setup! I would turn my entire apartment in to something like that since it's only me but the heat would be horrible since i'm on the west coast.
This must be what heaven looks like!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Harley997

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:39:07 AM

Unfortunately, it was found via the pool (GHASH.IO)  Embarrassed

That is really cool!

Mining is based on luck, and based on your hashrate you will not find another block for a very long time. You will also not get anything above what you otherwise would since you are not solo mining.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sukamasoto
Legendary

Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:29:27 AM

I have 10 Th/s for more than three  months, all S1s , and never found any block.

wow how bitcoin generated by existing 1th/s
how bitcoin that we get if found 1 block

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
R4v37

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:57:17 AM

wow how bitcoin generated by existing 1th/s
how bitcoin that we get if found 1 block

nah... ghash wont give any bonus for finding a block sir..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: