Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on what's happening to Blackcoin  (Read 2176 times)
coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:11:36 AM

Blackcoin was 99% instamined. The creators rented out huge hashpower farms over the 1 week distribution period to get all the coins. Avergae joe-miner wasn't able to mine hardly any. It was all being dumped, until once the mining phase was over, they started faking the volume. They trade back and forth with themselves to pump the volume and price since they own all of it....nobody could dump on them, since they owned it all. People don't know the history of this coin. Whoever buys into BC may be about to lose 95% of their money, and you just made these scammers millionaires....so expect more of these type of scams. fake volume scam coin. the distribution on this coin is terrible.

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:15:00 AM

Or maybe the problem is that the agreement between the huge BC holders not to sell is crumbling because a few people got greedy and once they saw some people were breaking the rules they all started selling some of their stashes to make sure they didn't get stuck being the last bagholders?
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:18:55 AM

Blackcoin was 99% instamined. The creators rented out huge hashpower farms over the 1 week distribution period to get all the coins. Avergae joe-miner wasn't able to mine hardly any. It was all being dumped, until once the mining phase was over, they started faking the volume. They trade back and forth with themselves to pump the volume and price since they own all of it....nobody could dump on them, since they owned it all. People don't know the history of this coin. Whoever buys into BC may be about to lose 95% of their money, and you just made these scammers millionaires....so expect more of these type of scams. fake volume scam coin. the distribution on this coin is terrible.

what do you think about faircoin?
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:30:42 AM

Or maybe the problem is that the agreement between the huge BC holders not to sell is crumbling because a few people got greedy and once they saw some people were breaking the rules they all started selling some of their stashes to make sure they didn't get stuck being the last bagholders?
Game theory in motion frankly.

But that isn't necessarily it. A lot of time when you throw in an unstable variable (i.e. market makers against sellers), it inherently creates a "chaotic" kink into a system. But like a lot of this scene, it's all about screwing others while keeping yourself up as much as possible.
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:42:00 AM

But that isn't necessarily it. A lot of time when you throw in an unstable variable (i.e. market makers against sellers), it inherently creates a "chaotic" kink into a system. But like a lot of this scene, it's all about screwing others while keeping yourself up as much as possible.

Ironically, even if it was just a natural market stumble, I bet some of the people in the agreement assumed it was on of their "partners" breaking the rules, and took reactive steps which led to the market stumble becoming a cliff.
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:52:35 AM

Ironically, even if it was just a natural market stumble, I bet some of the people in the agreement assumed it was on of their "partners" breaking the rules, and took reactive steps which led to the market stumble becoming a cliff.
Yeah, that's usually what happens in these types of situations. In general, it's pretty hard to trust others in this particular scene. And well, that's the nature of the beast.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:40:31 AM

black will now always be easy to make coin.

but at 19000, sell at 20500, buy at 19200, sell at 20600, ect.

been doing this all day. started with 937 finished with 2137
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:51:14 AM

blackcoin #9 in marketcap- Far from a derailment
Your experiencing or may be suffering from a delusion

LMAO  Cheesy I couldn't stop laughing

Why BC has out performed most if not all(nearly)
Every altcoin. (ANN 4/16 - 2 months old)

If anything that may be a true BC ATTRACTED
Whales/deep pockets & One of the reason the whales showed up
Was their favorite under performing
Crypto wasn't Doing so well at the time

Remember BC team has the ingredients for
Success & with each passing day it's being enhanced
To help instill investors confidence.

75-80% of new buyers came in & didnt perform any due diligence

What investor with half of a brain would
Invest in anything he/she didn't research?

Seriously that train derailment pic was to funny
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:24:02 AM

Blackcoin was 99% instamined.

It was announced it has PoW phase to distribute the coins after which it switches to PoS. I'm sorry you did not understand that or just decided to ignore it. Those who had the vision, did mine it.

The creators rented out huge hashpower farms over the 1 week distribution period to get all the coins.

Proof? If you don't have it, stfu liar.

Avergae joe-miner wasn't able to mine hardly any.

I am very much an average miner, and managed to mine over 0.1% of the total amount. I just saw immediately what a huge potential it had, and acted accordingly. There were many like me.

It was all being dumped, until once the mining phase was over, they started faking the volume. They trade back and forth with themselves to pump the volume and price since they own all of it....nobody could dump on them, since they owned it all.

Again, show me the proof. If you don't have it, stfu liar.

I don't know the history of this coin.

I agree 100%.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: