Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e  (Read 466 times)
dmz241 (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:11:51 AM

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this message please feel free to move to relevant forum.
I am new to bitcoin and recently did a withdrawl to payeer via btc-e.
I creaded an account on payeer.com with my email.
Traded my btc to dollar which amounted to around 14 bucks did a withdrawl via payeer.com
Btc-e asked me for a purse and I entered my email address which was registered with payeer.com
Got a confirmation email from btc-e and did that.
Now my balance at btc-e is 0 but I havent received any funds in my payeer.com account.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:32:04 AM

-snip-
Btc-e asked me for a purse and I entered my email address which was registered with payeer.com
Got a confirmation email from btc-e and did that.

What does the confirmation email say?

Now my balance at btc-e is 0 but I havent received any funds in my payeer.com account.

Did you contact btc-e support? Also how long ago was this? Withdrawal might take some time.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: