Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice Hash Miner 2 help...  (Read 200 times)
Eagleheart75 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:50:51 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 02:02:16 PM by Eagleheart75

Greetings to all. I am new to the mining of Bitcoins and my first attempt at doing so is on my gaming machine at home. This link is showing my system, https://i.gyazo.com/0e09fa791a746ffd41a5e0a1227050ed.png my video card is an Nvidia Geforce GTX 970.

I have been watching YouTube videos to try helping myself learn what to/not to do as a new miner. One Video directed me to Nice Hash Miner 2. I've downloaded it and been using it for a couple weeks now. Keeping in mind that I have not made any deposits to the wallet, only money is from what I have mined. My question is, according to the many videos I've watched I should be up in the Mh/s however I am lucky to hit 270 h/s. I don't know why I am mining so slowly, at this stage I am not sure it is profitable. It fun to learn with, but I'd be having more fun if I were making more money LOL. I know that I can buy more hashing power, but I do not have enough money to do so. So I am waiting till I mine enough to make my first order for hashing power.  

I would also like to ask if anyone is able to tell me how I can learn which Algorithm to use when I do finally get ready to make my first bid for hashing power?

Oh and is there a way for me to tell NHM2 what to mine or does it just do whatever is supposed to be the most lucrative?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: