Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STARTING POKER SITE - LOOKING FOR INVESTORS AND SUPPORT  (Read 780 times)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:44:07 PM

Hello,
Starting my second poker site in a matter of 4 months and i am looking for support to help me run the project specially for the bitcoin and other community. Please PM me of you are interested or with your questions.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:59:36 PM

Hello,
Starting my second poker site in a matter of 4 months and i am looking for support to help me run the project specially for the bitcoin and other community. Please PM me of you are interested or with your questions.

You should probably move this thread (control under the post) to the Project Development forum.

This forum is for requesting loans - not business partnerships.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:34:08 PM

My gosh Vod now I see why your here to call out the scammers, I wonder how many scammers sign up everyday?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:29:21 AM

I will do that asap VOD
and Zolace it takes one to know one, so technically you must be a scammer to call me one.
Also i do not know what the hell do i have to do in order to not be labeled as a scammer.
Haters will always be hater and looking at Zolace and his previous comments he seems like one of those people

zolace

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:06:38 AM

hey I have been member here for a while, you coming in with a newbie account asking for btC, you better educate yourself on opening a business,  if you think you can just ask for investors without a  solid business plan

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:12:15 AM

If I would invest in a poker site , I would but a poker site not using bitcoin ? no way Cheesy

zolace

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:19:40 PM

wheres your first poker site?

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:22:43 PM

wheres your first poker site?
I was also going to ask this question and please as Vod saying move this thread from here to Project Development forum. because if you take more time then some one give you red trust and its very bad for any newbie

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:10:04 PM

Zolace dont be sore if people dont trust you even yet after all this time. I dont blame people it must be your attitude.
I havent asked for an investment yet as i would like a professional to join the team and work that scenario out.
Also if you think i am going to state my business plan on a forum then you need to learn a few things about doing business.

Kyraishi it will be based on bitcoin and purely for the crypto community. sorry if i didnt make sense but english is not my first language making it harder to communicate.

Saif my website is www.smackthatace.com
It is specifically for a country and has over 500 plus accounts and there is a game on it 3-4 times a week.
Software was purchased from enterra poker.
Moving it to project development, just trying to figure out how to do it ?

Appreciate the comments and the criticism. My project is real and has huge potential if worked out properly and the base is set strong.
I need people to share there views as well as support the idea and join the team
I would like having 4 key people handling Marketing, Finance, Operations and Development.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:13:13 PM

Sorry Saif but can you tell me how to move the post ?
thankyou

zolace

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:23:56 PM

Zolace dont be sore if people dont trust you even yet after all this time. I dont blame people it must be your attitude.
I havent asked for an investment yet as i would like a professional to join the team and work that scenario out.
Also if you think i am going to state my business plan on a forum then you need to learn a few things about doing business.

Kyraishi it will be based on bitcoin and purely for the crypto community. sorry if i didnt make sense but english is not my first language making it harder to communicate.

Saif my website is www.smackthatace.com
It is specifically for a country and has over 500 plus accounts and there is a game on it 3-4 times a week.
Software was purchased from enterra poker.
Moving it to project development, just trying to figure out how to do it ?

Appreciate the comments and the criticism. My project is real and has huge potential if worked out properly and the base is set strong.
I need people to share there views as well as support the idea and join the team
I would like having 4 key people handling Marketing, Finance, Operations and Development.

I never said that post your business plan here, Ill let people think for themselves but people dont trust people with a newbie account, thats what im talking about, you need to get yourself some time here before you start posting your looking for investors and support,
If you couldnt find the right thread, then that shows us how smart you really are.
good luck with your plans.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 02:26:36 AM

Sorry Saif but can you tell me how to move the post ?
thankyou

Look below the last post to your left.  You will see "move topic  |  lock topic"

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: