Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like hot sauce?  (Read 911 times)
needypoo (OP)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:39:01 AM

hey guys! I make hot sauce for a living and I started accepting crypto at the end of april, and man its awesome! I do ship internationally (first class for a package under 4 pounds) and domestic (priority mail 2 or 3 day). I have been making hot sauce for 4 years now. Check out my feedback on coinpayments. https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=feedback&sub=view&id=94904fc89689689c8ab11fe984d4b300

Also while in the cart use the coupon code BitTalk for 20% off only at http://www.pexpeppers.com

Enjoy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:07:05 AM

hmmmm interested.. where are you located ?
I am in Australia and quaratine are bastards. do the bottles say exactly what all the ingrediants are ??
also have you sold to anyone in Aus before ??

thanks Smiley

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:23:52 AM

Hi,
Are you shipping to Bulgaria and also how the sauce looks? I mean the exact ingredients of it? Is it very hot?
Thanks!
BR
needypoo (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:49:44 AM

I am in Australia and quaratine are bastards. do the bottles say exactly what all the ingrediants are ??

thanks Smiley

I am in Pennsylvania, USA. I am registered with my local department of agriculture to make acidified goods, so yes it says what all the ingredients are! and yes again, i have sold to Aus many times!

Hi,
Are you shipping to Bulgaria and also how the sauce looks? I mean the exact ingredients of it? Is it very hot?
Thanks!
BR

Hey, I'll pretty much ship anywhere! To get a look at my stuff go to https://www.pexpeppers.com
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:38:12 AM

Your Jalapeno Jelly sounds really good!!

Could you tell me if it has sugar, honey, or other sweeteners?

If I buy it from your website can I pay with btc there or do I need to PM you on here to order it?

Thanks

EDIT: I see that I can choose currency at the top of the page.

needypoo (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:41:47 AM

Your Jalapeno Jelly sounds really good!!

Could you tell me if it has sugar, honey, or other sweeteners?

If I buy it from your website can I pay with btc there or do I need to PM you on here to order it?

Thanks

EDIT: I see that I can choose currency at the top of the page.

Hey thanks! yeah use coinpayments on my website.

but yes it uses sugar as a sweetener. all my other sauces use honey as well
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:00:21 AM

How hot is your sauce? I really love DaBomb Ground Zero...have you tried it? How does your sauce compare?  Smiley
needypoo (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

How hot is your sauce? I really love DaBomb Ground Zero...have you tried it? How does your sauce compare?  Smiley

Hornetbomb is on the very hot side for a habanero sauce. DaBomb Ground Zero is an extract sauce so thats gonna be pretty tough to beat that kind of heat. However I do not use extract, just straight peppers haha. anywho, the hottest sauce i have at the moment is hornetbomb, but im bringing a trinidad scorpion sauce out next week
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:58:36 AM

thanks mate. I will check with the chef (gf) and see which one we want to order.

thanks Smiley

I am in Pennsylvania, USA. I am registered with my local department of agriculture to make acidified goods, so yes it says what all the ingredients are! and yes again, i have sold to Aus many times!

Hi,
Thanks!
BR

Hey, I'll pretty much ship anywhere! To get a look at my stuff go to https://www.pexpeppers.com

needypoo (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:42:21 PM

thanks mate. I will check with the chef (gf) and see which one we want to order.

thanks Smiley

Hi,
Thanks!
BR

COOL!
kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:48:36 AM

Hornetbomb is on the very hot side for a habanero sauce. DaBomb Ground Zero is an extract sauce so thats gonna be pretty tough to beat that kind of heat. However I do not use extract, just straight peppers haha. anywho, the hottest sauce i have at the moment is hornetbomb, but im bringing a trinidad scorpion sauce out next week

Sounds good, I'd like to try some. Couldn't see where to put the BitTalk code in the cart when checking out? Also, don't suppose I can just place an order right here through the forum rather than using coinpayments? PM me if it's possible, thanks. Smiley
kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:58:50 AM

Bump. Would like to buy some hot sauce, see above post. ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: