Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Bitcoin now live!!!  (Read 2356 times)
Invest Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:23:35 AM

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that Invest Bitcoin in now Live!!! All you have to do is register with us and pick a plan of your choice...

We also have Live chat available, in case you require clarification or need help in the process. 

Should you have any suggestions for improvement or feedback, please PM us/ chat with us and we will look into the same.

Thank you for all your support so far.

Do like us on our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates...  Smiley

-Invest Bitcoin
http://investbitcoin.in/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InvestBitcoin
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Invest_Bitcoin (@Invest_Bitcoin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:46:57 AM

how much ROI, i tried registering but did not got your email last 10-15 min

Invest Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 12:48:05 PM

Sent you a PM re registration.

ROI: Please find below our current plans:

Plan                                         Details                                                                                        Limits
Plan A   1 Yr Plan which provides 6% annual returns. No EMI available for this plan.                           0.1 - 100 BTC
Plan B   3 Year Plan which provides 7% annual returns. No EMI available for this plan.                           1 –   1000 BTC
Plan C   5 Year Plan which provides 8% annual returns. 1 Yr EMI Available on orders above 20 BTC.   10 – 1000 BTC
Plan D   7 Year Plan which provides 9% annual returns. 1 Yr EMI Available on orders above 20 BTC.   10 – 1000 BTC
Plan E   10 Year Plan which provides 10% annual returns. 1 Yr EMI Available on orders above 20 BTC.   10 – 1000 BTC

Regards,

Invest Bitcoin
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:58:35 PM

Plan                                         Details                                                                                        Limits
Plan A   1 Yr Plan which provides 6% annual returns. No EMI available for this plan.                           0.1 - 100 BTC
Plan B   3 Year Plan which provides 7% annual returns. No EMI available for this plan.                           1 –   1000 BTC
Plan C   5 Year Plan which provides 8% annual returns. 1 Yr EMI Available on orders above 20 BTC.   10 – 1000 BTC
Plan D   7 Year Plan which provides 9% annual returns. 1 Yr EMI Available on orders above 20 BTC.   10 – 1000 BTC
Plan E   10 Year Plan which provides 10% annual returns. 1 Yr EMI Available on orders above 20 BTC.   10 – 1000 BTC

Regards,

Invest Bitcoin

i got the mail now,

but I also live in India so I think ROI is low

Invest Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:11:23 PM

Regards,

Invest Bitcoin

i got the mail now,

These are fixed deposits and bonds that we are talking about. If there are plans that guarantee higher returns, let us know the details and we'd be glad to explore them as well.

Invest Bitcoin
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:13:12 PM

Regards,

Invest Bitcoin

i got the mail now,

These are fixed deposits and bonds that we are talking about. If there are plans that guarantee higher returns, let us know the details and we'd be glad to explore them as well.

Invest Bitcoin

you can buy company secure bonds Like IIHFL bonds where  offering 11.56% annually and interest will be add your acc monthly so its far better thn govt secure bonds

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

I would agree with deadley here. These plans work more for people in the US who  get 1 - 2% returns on their FD's.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:47:43 PM

I would agree with deadley here. These plans work more for people in the US who  get 1 - 2% returns on their FD's.

i really dont think even they will interested on 6% annually coz its online biz and no guarantee here,  and if you want more details about company bonds or company FD where you can get more then 10% interest annually you can contact me anytime, I am Investment advisor so i can help you regarding this.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 04:52:06 PM

i really dont think even they will interested on 6% annually coz its online biz and no guarantee here,  and if you want more details about company bonds or company FD where you can get more then 10% interest annually you can contact me anytime, I am Investment advisor so i can help you regarding this.

Will connect you to the person behind this initiative.

amsshel

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:12:36 PM

one invests in bitcoin expecting a return of 500%+ in an year. Why would he invest in 6% return invest schemes? or would you pay say 1.06 btc in an year if I invest 1 btc today?
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:26:56 PM

one invests in bitcoin expecting a return of 500%+ in an year. Why would he invest in 6% return invest schemes? or would you pay say 1.06 btc in an year if I invest 1 btc today?

yup 6% annually means  1.06 BTC after 1 year if you invest 1 BTC

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:37:50 PM

Bitcoin itself is an investment like gold. Do u invest gold again ? This whole idea of Bitcoin investment appears to be crap.

amsshel

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:32:03 PM

That must be a some kind of joke. You imply that govt securities would outperform BTC or are you trying to run a Ponzi scheme here?
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:38:59 PM

There were a lot of warnings posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563303.0

For the good of larger investor community, please review the views above before investing.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:01:58 AM

Bitcoin itself is an investment like gold. Do u invest gold again ? This whole idea of Bitcoin investment appears to be crap.

Gold can be reinvested and it is done quite often as well. I assume that the idea of a gold loan is crap to you as well.

You imply that govt securities would outperform BTC

That assumption that you have made must be applied to people who convert BTC to INR as well in that case? Aren't people who sell their Bitcoins implying that govt securities would outperform??  Roll Eyes

For the good of larger investor community, please review the views above before investing.

Please understand what you are investing in before proceeding. This goes without saying.

Most of the signups and deposits so far, as I am told are from the US. This was expected. It is easier for an Indian to invest in an Indian security like FD's, but not others outside the country.

If there are any assumptions that people do not invest in INR, then take a look at some of the older Bitcoiners like Stephen Gornick, who ensures a monthly sum invested in INR through Milaap. This is only one example.

aakashkumar

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:11:42 AM

Lol Indian Bank Gives 10% Per Year . Grin

Looks Like Another Gox.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:17:02 AM

Looks Like Another Gox.

http://www.allbankingsolutions.com/DEPSUB1.htm

Do advice which banks provide over 10% a year.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 07:34:58 AM

Gold can be reinvested and it is done quite often as well. I assume that the idea of a gold loan is crap to you as well.

That assumption that you have made must be applied to people who convert BTC to INR as well in that case? Aren't people who sell their Bitcoins implying that govt securities would outperform??  Roll Eyes

Please understand what you are investing in before proceeding. This goes without saying.

Most of the signups and deposits so far, as I am told are from the US. This was expected. It is easier for an Indian to invest in an Indian security like FD's, but not others outside the country.

If there are any assumptions that people do not invest in INR, then take a look at some of the older Bitcoiners like Stephen Gornick, who ensures a monthly sum invested in INR through Milaap. This is only one example.
I had posted some of the figure calculations in the thread existing in the securities sub forum. There was no answer to the calculation. With all due respect to your knowledge on bitcoins (cause I know you are gonna be pissed with this post), your lack of knowledge about finance is staggering.

First, gold loan is not an "investment". If you look at the ads about gold loans all of them have one feature -- a person having a dream - open a business, becoming an artist etc, puts his/her gold as a collateral  to get the money. What it means, if the business is successful he/she is going to get back the gold being put. So there isn't even apple to oranges..rather potato to oranges comparison when saying things like that.
If you really want to make a comparison --- why not prove that converting your gold into INR and investing in FDs (or bonds) will give you superior returns. You cant!!! Reason it doesnt do that.

Secondly, people converting their BTC to INR - I am just stumped how people doing that are implying govt securities will outperform? Yes there is an interest funda here but that doesn't tie to govt securities at all:
If a person buys BTC using his INR, hypothetically he is giving up on his rights to earn interest. How is that? A normal savings account will earn somewhere around 4% interest on yearly basis (ex. http://www.icicibank.com/interest-rates.html) So basically if I have 25k and I dont do anything with it, I earn 4% on it without doing anything. But if I were to buy 1 BTC instead I loose that right. The obvious thinking here should be (which normally people dont put) is that, BTC will rise above 4% in a year to actually make "investing" sense.

Conversely, if I sell BTC and convert it to INR, then hypothetically I can earn 4% on that money. It has nothing to do with government securities, rather RBI interest rate. And no, they are not same as "government securities".
But that said, people convert BTC to INR for various spending reasons. Suppose I want to buy a shiny new Ps4, I dont give a damn about the 4% in INR. How am I implying the so called government securities have anything to do with it?

And I think you are completely misunderstanding, who said people dont invest in INR.  It is just that this program is full of potholes like Bangalore roads Smiley . Btw Milaap is a NGO, isnt? Is Gorrick earning a % - 6 or watever - from "investing" in Milaap? Nope. So its another of potatoes to oranges comparison and show complete lack of understanding of any finance related stuff.

Last but not the least, are you guys registered investment advisor or NBFC? You might think as long as I am taking BTC, I will be fine. Wrong!!! The moment you convert it to INR, you are in the gambit of the Indian government or rather SEBI. If one was to report this, you can bet they will come after you. And then again it will be such hue and cry over how our government is draconian etc etc. Before you quote me example of other INR or USD based programs -- let me say this they also flout regulation.

PS: Please dont mind the post. I have tried my best to explain the fallacies in your reasoning but if you think it is still correct, just delete this post.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:35:24 AM

Looks Like Another Gox.

http://www.allbankingsolutions.com/DEPSUB1.htm

Do advice which banks provide over 10% a year.

Indian bank FD mostly upto 10% but you choose Company FD or company Bonds you will get easily upto 12% but normally people dont know about Company FD or Bonds thats why its not that kind popular like Bank FD

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 08:00:14 AM

I had posted some of the figure calculations in the thread existing in the securities sub forum. There was no answer to the calculation. With all due respect to your knowledge on bitcoins (cause I know you are gonna be pissed with this post), your lack of knowledge about finance is staggering.

First, gold loan is not an "investment". If you look at the ads about gold loans all of them have one feature -- a person having a dream - open a business, becoming an artist etc, puts his/her gold as a collateral  to get the money. What it means, if the business is successful he/she is going to get back the gold being put. So there isn't even apple to oranges..rather potato to oranges comparison when saying things like that.
If you really want to make a comparison --- why not prove that converting your gold into INR and investing in FDs (or bonds) will give you superior returns. You cant!!! Reason it doesnt do that.

Secondly, people converting their BTC to INR - I am just stumped how people doing that are implying govt securities will outperform? Yes there is an interest funda here but that doesn't tie to govt securities at all:
If a person buys BTC using his INR, hypothetically he is giving up on his rights to earn interest. How is that? A normal savings account will earn somewhere around 4% interest on yearly basis (ex. http://www.icicibank.com/interest-rates.html) So basically if I have 25k and I dont do anything with it, I earn 4% on it without doing anything. But if I were to buy 1 BTC instead I loose that right. The obvious thinking here should be (which normally people dont put) is that, BTC will rise above 4% in a year to actually make "investing" sense.

Conversely, if I sell BTC and convert it to INR, then hypothetically I can earn 4% on that money. It has nothing to do with government securities, rather RBI interest rate. And no, they are not same as "government securities".
But that said, people convert BTC to INR for various spending reasons. Suppose I want to buy a shiny new Ps4, I dont give a damn about the 4% in INR. How am I implying the so called government securities have anything to do with it?

And I think you are completely misunderstanding, who said people dont invest in INR.  It is just that this program is full of potholes like Bangalore roads Smiley . Btw Milaap is a NGO, isnt? Is Gorrick earning a % - 6 or watever - from "investing" in Milaap? Nope. So its another of potatoes to oranges comparison and show complete lack of understanding of any finance related stuff.

Last but not the least, are you guys registered investment advisor or NBFC? You might think as long as I am taking BTC, I will be fine. Wrong!!! The moment you convert it to INR, you are in the gambit of the Indian government or rather SEBI. If one was to report this, you can bet they will come after you. And then again it will be such hue and cry over how our government is draconian etc etc. Before you quote me example of other INR or USD based programs -- let me say this they also flout regulation.

PS: Please dont mind the post. I have tried my best to explain the fallacies in your reasoning but if you think it is still correct, just delete this post.

This is the first post in here that has taken the trouble to look some things up. Well appreciated.

I stick to my guns. There are various investment opportunities and I do not mind spending some BTC to see how this comes through.
Never will I invest my entire pocket, nor will I expect any more returns than satoshi dice can give me. That is true for every investment on this planet.

As far as gold is concerned, putting it down for collateral and then expecting returns on that will be considered an investment. You do store gold for times when investment injection is required in various forms. I cannot see any potatoes or orange analogy here. In fact, you can even invest your gold directly in several places. eg. http://www.sbimf.com/SBI_Gold_Fund/index.html. And they do not provide any prettier pictures.

Milaap provides loans, not donations, so you do get your money back at the end of the term. You also get tax benefits for Indian contributors, so not that shabby after all.

I must be honest to divulge that the main interest of mine to help the person, is his access to regulators. His social standing leads me to believe that he cannot cheat or scam anyone at this point or anytime in the near future. That was brought up to address the gambit of SEBI. I have not yet seen it, but I am keen to see how some of his moves work out for the Indian Bitcoin community in the near future.

He has also advised me that the next stages will be for Gold and Real Estate. Wish he had done Gold first, it would have been easier with the answers Smiley

That being said, I will not delete your post as it does carry some awesome valid questions.

I agree that my knowledge in finance may not be 'text book', but there are millions of Indians who have invested in FD's. No one is trying to prove that these are the most superior returns. This is another avenue to invest and it would be awesome if people can get their heads around it.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: