Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | [IPO] | [ESCROW] GIRLCOIN(GRL) - Stage 2 Started - 17 Slots Left  (Read 7889 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

Hey Girl, I designed a new nice logo for you.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jrod1981x (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:58:34 AM

There is already a Girl coin ! and a boycoin too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573917.new#new

Wow what a rip off. Hey Jen they stole your idea already. We need to step this up.

That's ok, Our coin will be centered around charity work for women rather than a pump and dump or scam.
Grin welcome to bizaro world !! (where the first to release a coin is called copycat)

Are you trying to push my buttons?

Hey Girl, I designed a new nice logo for you.

http://img.leprosorium.com/2179443

ooh! Awsome! :Cool Hey I'm definitely not a designer but I can say that it looks fabulous. I know you did not do it for nothing though What'cha looking for? >^..^<

Hey jen. Just a thought, perhaps you should switch up the numbers to max reward for the stage 1 ipo. Rework the numbers for those with the highest risk first. Up the percentage to like 50% premium since we wont be able to get the escrow until anon136 is available. Thats would be alot of coins to mske initial direct investors happy.

People go nuts if several people hold lots of coins. They might not want to become a part of such coin and start mining it. It would be better for everybody if IPO coins will be divided to at least 40-50 people, so there's no need to change numbers. Anyway there won't be a lot of people investing on the first stage so they'll have more coins than others anyway.

I like your thinking. I will start reworking the numbers. So I will have 50 slots total for the 3 IPO stages? What do you think?
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:05:46 AM

I just wanted to support you in this hell Smiley

It's not easy to deal with those trolls and just tens of unsutisfied people who don't like everything even for men. And when I saw that you're a girl I decided to help you a bit.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:12:05 AM

I like your thinking. I will start reworking the numbers. So I will have 50 slots total for the 3 IPO stages? What do you think?

Might be interesting, but do not overcomplicate it and keep it flexible for small investors. I see lots of people investing 0.02 btc and less.

takiyon

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:41:56 AM

Hey Jen how do the numbers work out? I just figured out that If I donate 4LTC like I did I get a full amount. Not that I am complaining, but I think the investors amounts should be calculated based off the price of 0.0000001 sat for every BTC/LTC. Cant wait to start mining the shit out of this and get me some girls LOL.
jrod1981x (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:43:59 AM

Hey Jen how do the numbers work out? I just figured out that If I donate 4LTC like I did I get a full amount. Not that I am complaining, but I think the investors amounts should be calculated based off the price of 0.0000001 sat for every BTC/LTC. Cant wait to start mining the shit out of this and get me some girls LOL.

I think you are right. Any ideas out there on how to fix it? Would the community rather have 0.0000001 per GRL for every BTC? If I get this right this means about 10,000,000 GRLS which would make no sense. Basically making 1 person be able to buy more than the IPO stage. Each stage is only alloted 2146666.667GRL. Thoughts???

Might be interesting, but do not overcomplicate it and keep it flexible for small investors. I see lots of people investing 0.02 btc and less.

Thank you so much for your support. I will try to make this as simple as possible. We girls can complicate stuff easily. lol I am open to ideas though Smiley

Also thank you BitEugene your BTC is noted on the spreadsheet.

Chris180Z

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:59:37 AM

(to the newbies) - please be careful and do not fall for a IPO scam. ALWAYS use escrow Smiley.
takiyon

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:11:30 PM

(to the newbies) - please be careful and do not fall for a IPO scam. ALWAYS use escrow Smiley.

Yo. Stop trolling....  Angry people are smart enought to find that info somewhere else. So far this thread has been pretty clean and im sure Jen would like to keep it that way. If you wanna be in then be in otherwise post your crap somewhere else. Scam or not we are invested and supporting a good coin. When we reap the benefits you will be sorry you were talking shit.
Chris180Z

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

Yo. Stop trolling....  Angry people are smart enought to find that info somewhere else. So far this thread has been pretty clean and im sure Jen would like to keep it that way. If you wanna be in then be in otherwise post your crap somewhere else. Scam or not we are invested and supporting a good coin. When we reap the benefits you will be sorry you were talking shit.

NO. FUCK YOU. I'm sick to death of pricks like you ripping my head off every time I just give a little info for new members to be wary and always use escrow, only to later see you crying after you were scammed. I don't care about you as you obviously have a terrible attitude, I care about new, vulnerable members who may be new to this and may be scammed, just like thousands of people have been on these forums in the past.

How is it trolling? I'm not saying the OP is a scammer, but it seems fishy that there is only a direct link to send your BTC. How many scams in the past have said "yes we also offer escrow so we are legit, right?". A non-scam would ONLY offer escrow, and a competitive escrow service at that (multiple escrows). It would NOT allow users to directly send their money to them with absolutely no guarantee that they will see anything in return or their money back. Where is the security? There is none when you take this method, so smarten up and stop calling me a troll.

I will continue to post in threads like these (just the once, I don't want to spam the thread in case it is legitimate) to protect new members who are new to IPO's or who do not know what an IPO is. These coins are NOT regulated by any independent body and unless you use escrow you are NOT guaranteed anything in return, or your money back.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:58:39 PM

Yo. Stop trolling....  Angry people are smart enought to find that info somewhere else. So far this thread has been pretty clean and im sure Jen would like to keep it that way. If you wanna be in then be in otherwise post your crap somewhere else. Scam or not we are invested and supporting a good coin. When we reap the benefits you will be sorry you were talking shit.

NO. FUCK YOU. I'm sick to death of pricks like you ripping my head off every time I just give a little info for new members to be wary and always use escrow, only to later see you crying after you were scammed. I don't care about you as you obviously have a terrible attitude, I care about new, vulnerable members who may be new to this and may be scammed, just like thousands of people have been on these forums in the past.

How is it trolling? I'm not saying the OP is a scammer, but it seems fishy that there is only a direct link to send your BTC. How many scams in the past have said "yes we also offer escrow so we are legit, right?". A non-scam would ONLY offer escrow, and a competitive escrow service at that (multiple escrows). It would NOT allow users to directly send their money to them with absolutely no guarantee that they will see anything in return or their money back. Where is the security? There is none when you take this method, so smarten up and stop calling me a troll.

I will continue to post in threads like these (just the once, I don't want to spam the thread in case it is legitimate) to protect new members who are new to IPO's or who do not know what an IPO is. These coins are NOT regulated by any independent body and unless you use escrow you are NOT guaranteed anything in return, or your money back.

Omg, wtf. Who would scam people with regular sha256 ot scrypt coin. Everybody can launch it, even not programmers. Maybe for total noobs all coins look the same but they're not. If you see "2nd gen coin" IPO without any proofs or development and escrow then it's probably a scam but this is a regular coin. Don't be stupid.

takiyon

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:35:25 PM

Yo. Stop trolling....  Angry people are smart enought to find that info somewhere else. So far this thread has been pretty clean and im sure Jen would like to keep it that way. If you wanna be in then be in otherwise post your crap somewhere else. Scam or not we are invested and supporting a good coin. When we reap the benefits you will be sorry you were talking shit.

Omg, wtf. Who would scam people with regular sha256 ot scrypt coin. Everybody can launch it, even not programmers. Maybe for total noobs all coins look the same but they're not. If you see "2nd gen coin" IPO without any proofs or development and escrow then it's probably a scam but this is a regular coin. Don't be stupid.

Agreed... scams are usually stuff like x11, kekkak or some other vaporware algorithm.
Rruscoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:57:17 PM

Nice idea. There is kinda sausage party in crypto world  Smiley So I'll definitey support this coin. At least with small investment.
jrod1981x (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:34:01 PM

Just to give everyone a heads up. I just got a message from Anon136 and we are almost on our way for the escrow service. I spent alot of time trying to figure out the numbers to be proportional to how much a person invested in. I ask that the community take a look and provide feedback on the spreadsheet, numbers calculations. I wanted to make sure that if you invested around $50 BTC or LTC the result would be the same. Please let me know what you all think. Thank you for dzarmush and takiyon for the ideas so far. Much love <3

Did I mention escrow is coming soon?  Grin

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:00:31 AM

Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project than you may send to said address. I will hold onto the funds until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and they will be taken off the top when ever i send those funds on to a new address.

DO NOT SEND FROM AN ADDRESS YOU DO NOT CONTROL. DO NOT SEND FROM AN EXCHANGE. IF YOU SEND FROM AN ADDRESS THAT YOU DO NOT PERSONALLY CONTROL THAN I WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR KEEPING YOUR BITCOIN If you aren't sure than either send from a client run locally on your own machine, or a blockchain.info e-wallet.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

1g2iDRYNR8v2ogBx8xiLWZkJu9RkWntQa

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
jrod1981x (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:57:06 AM

Thank you so much Anon136. I updated the first post.
Macseem

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:35:59 AM

Sent 0.163 btc, looking forward to seeing distribution list update.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:38:37 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 08:18:39 AM by dzarmush

"Things to do
Set up escrow For IPO"
You've already done )

"Web Development"
Need help with desing?

Mr-zhang

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:00:48 AM

My god. Not too much information, no official website, began to IPO?
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:02:41 AM

My god. Not too much information, no official website, began to IPO?

What additional information do you need?

Why would you need a website at this point?

takiyon

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:10:15 PM

Yeah, why do you need a site unless its just to look pretty. Stage 1 almost  done woohooo!

Bump
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: