Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining Help  (Read 811 times)
michael151722 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:53:09 PM

Hi I am new to this and I am planning to go with Cex.IO. If I buy 3GHs from them how much would that be. Also how much can I make per day with tht amount

Thanks much help appreciated
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michael151722 (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:39:09 PM

Hi I am new to this and I am planning to go with Cex.IO. If I buy 3GHs from them how much would that be. Also how much can I make per day with tht amount

Any Help
BoogieMan82

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:19:00 PM

I found some contracts for CEX.IO on Amazon.com for as low as $8.99 USD per 1Gh/s (then you don't have to buy Bitcoins First).

http://www.amazon.com/Gh-Bitcoin-Mining-CEX-IO-Voucher/dp/B00JDMB1TA/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=fasfrebit-20&linkCode=w01&creativeASIN=B00JDMB1TA

Buying it for Bitcoins right now would be around 0.0117 Ghs/Btc - which would be 0.0351 Bitcoins but that goes up and down often (1 month High of 0.023 and low of 0.0100)

As far as how much you can make, it varies a lot depending on the price of Bitcoins!
Borntostun

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:30:42 PM

Keep doing your research . . . CEX's fees are killer. 

PB mining is good but I believe sold out. 

Scrypt mining are your best returns right now.  I'm getting .5% a day at scrypt.cc

Check out the link below. 
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:59:27 PM

You will spend anywhere between $13-15 to get the 3GHs which will bring in about 800-1000 sotashi a block. Your daily revenue would be depend on the discovery of blocks to mine. Whether that is worth your investment or not is up to you.

Keep doing your research . . . CEX's fees are killer. 

PB mining is good but I believe sold out. 

Scrypt mining are your best returns right now.  I'm getting .5% a day at scrypt.cc

Check out the link below. 

I see you mentioning script.cc and your referal link on nearly every cloud mining post. Answer the questions and avoid your selfish need to promote your link
CLOUDMINING.GURU

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:06:17 PM

Hey!

I suggest you not using CEX.IO, no possible profit at the moment, the trading fee killed it.

If you want you can read some of our reviews: https://cloudmining.guru

Regards

kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:12:52 PM

Follow this link if you want estimate your profit Smiley
PS. You will not get any profit on cex if you will not trade Smiley

I suggest you not using CEX.IO, no possible profit at the moment, the trading fee killed it.

They don't have trading fee yet.

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:07:17 PM

They don't have trading fee yet.

Alot has happened because of the model of trading fees which has cause alot of people to back out and crash the market, which is very low at the moment. I would like Cex to take this as a sign that people are just not willing to deal with a fee tacked on to the main source of reaching ROI for smart investors. This is a stretch I know, but you are not a company without your customers. Some will stay, but the ones with money, the ones you want, will most definatly go.
blackvoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:50:37 AM

It's not a good choice
XScrypt

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:34:49 AM

Waste of money. You'll never make back what you spent. Use their calculator.

LTC- LKdDXfJbCqMHpqTZwhaMKRE51eA7PPsCYy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: