Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: call to all follower  (Read 2266 times)
naima53 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 05:47:04 PM

I address to all Bitcoin community. I think, we now are in turning point of time. Selling now we can spoil all further growth. Bitcoin - really underestimated product, the most interesting unique project. Soon about it learns even more people, there will be citations in a press from an exhibition in Las Vegase. Let's forget for a while about personal riches and we will not provoke panic selling. We will strongly not shake the market. Let the price is stabilised, it is necessary to give it time. If now, during an exhibition, there will be a next collapse, the press about it will write negatively and absolutely deservedly. Let's be conscious long-term investor at least what that time. This project anyway will receive popularity, sooner or later. Compare, how many was sites where discussed Bitcoin in a year before last and how many now. Much more. Even the congress USA was reached by news. But also inflating the next bubble, to the project not to help - it will be blown off as quickly as well as inflated. I know, at this forum there are many large players who shakes the market. (At least they read it) easier, guys! Forgive for translate, thanks guys for that that you do!

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 06:00:38 PM

thank god you said that came from a translator... Cheesy

I had to read it a few times..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 06:06:12 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2012, 06:24:36 PM by naima53

I went today to parents and have told about this project. Without emotions, objectively, as can. Has told all story known to my. They are dear enough people in a society. Have achieved much in this life. It was interesting to me to hear their opinion. And so that they have told me shocked. Have told that "good replacement for fiat"

Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 06:15:58 PM

I disagree. Bitcoin does not grow strong from a high price alone. It grows strong from a strong and stable market.

Right now, some people are trying to hype the price up again. That is the problem for Bitcoin itself, because people don't like unstable prices. Don't confuse your own wishes as a speculator with the goals for Bitcoin as a currency.

I am a strong follower of Bitcoin, but I will not watch if history repeats itself in such a blatant fashion. Even though I'm still in with quite a few coins, I'd prefer a drop now and will sell if people overdo it with the price. We don't need Bitcoin the illiquid speculation mania, we need Bitcoin the currency. Price will settle at a decent value eventually, there is no reason to be in a hurry. People wanting constant rallies and hoarding as the only viable strategy should take a hit every now and then, so the market gets healthier.

TL;DR: better a stable price of 4 than a price of 7 with an illiquid market. It doesn't serve us well in the long term.
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 06:22:42 PM

I went today to parents and have told about this project. Without emotions, objectively, as can. Has told all story known to my. They are dear enough people in a society. Have achieved much in this life. It was interesting to me to hear their opinion. And so that they have told me shocked. Have told that "worthy replacement to dollar probably prepares"

Sorry, lost in translation. Sad

Did they say Bitcoin is a good replacement for fiat? If so, smart folks you have there! Usually people get stuck in what they know, not necessarily afraid, but resistant to change.
Forgive, yes, he has told "good replacement for fiat"

arepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

this statement is false

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 06:29:07 PM

I address to all Bitcoin community. I think, we now are in turning point of time. Selling now we can spoil all further growth. Bitcoin - really underestimated product, the most interesting unique project. Soon about it learns even more people, there will be citations in a press from an exhibition in Las Vegase. Let's forget for a while about personal riches and we will not provoke panic selling. We will strongly not shake the market. Let the price is stabilised, it is necessary to give it time. If now, during an exhibition, there will be a next collapse, the press about it will write negatively and absolutely deservedly. Let's be conscious long-term investor at least what that time. This project anyway will receive popularity, sooner or later. Compare, how many was sites where discussed Bitcoin in a year before last and how many now. Much more. Even the congress USA was reached by news. But also inflating the next bubble, to the project not to help - it will be blown off as quickly as well as inflated. I know, at this forum there are many large players who shakes the market. (At least they read it) easier, guys! Forgive for translate, thanks guys for that that you do!

aнглийcки, чтo пepeвoдчик пpoизвoдит нeяcнo, из-зa cyщecтвeнныx paзличий в гpaммaтикe мeждy pyccким и aнглийcким. Baши cooбщeния, кaк тpyднo для aнглийcкoгo языкa, чтoбы пoнять, кaк этo для вac, чтoбы пoнять этo cooбщeниe.

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 06:40:35 PM

aнглийcки, чтo пepeвoдчик пpoизвoдит нeяcнo, из-зa cyщecтвeнныx paзличий в гpaммaтикe мeждy pyccким и aнглийcким. Baши cooбщeния, кaк тpyднo для aнглийcкoгo языкa, чтoбы пoнять, кaк этo для вac, чтoбы пoнять этo cooбщeниe.
Cheesy

StewartJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 07:04:37 PM

OK, listening to the now abandoned but still very patriotic Soviet National Anthem on Youtube.

As BTC marches on Comrades !
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 07:08:47 PM

these Russians are scare me

Wink

I agree with your father, the USD's days as the world reserve currency are clearly numbered...precious metals as a store of value, BTC as a means of exchange, I hope so, otherwise it is just another fiat garbage.
HuhHuhHuh??
You as well as I are the speculator. And too understand what more favourably to trade when a price more low.
An example 10000$\4*4.1=10250    250profit
                10000$\7*7.1=10142    142profit
 Wink
Above price - more low variability. Less people can trade

Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 07:12:29 PM

been meaning to ask our russian bitcoiners, what kind of options do you have in Russia and Ukraine for exchanging fiat to btc and vice versa, and what it costs on average?

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 07:14:36 PM

OK, listening to the now abandoned but still very patriotic Soviet National Anthem on Youtube.

Don't confuse the government to citizens. At us in Russia the bad government. Thieves. The huge export earnings of oil, isn't present crisis, but people don't grow rich. It is a shame to me with the government. Especially for speech of the president about "nuclear threat"  Grin

StewartJ

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 07:15:53 PM

Don't confuse the government to citizens. At us in Russia the bad government. Thieves. The huge export earnings of oil, isn't present crisis, but people don't grow rich. It is a shame to me with the government. Especially for speech of the president about "nuclear threat"  Grin

Oh no, love the Russian people. And they make some beautiful national anthems.
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 07:23:25 PM

been meaning to ask our russian bitcoiners, what kind of options do you have in Russia and Ukraine for exchanging fiat to btc and vice versa, and what it costs on average?

LibertyReserve to VISA 1$=32RUB  The commission approximately ~5..8% On 10000RUB it is possible to purchase 1LSD TV or To spend for modest meal for 1 month. 20000 in 1 month - It is the average salary simple worker

damnek

Activity: 614

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 07:31:04 PM

I went today to parents and have told about this project. Without emotions, objectively, as can. Has told all story known to my. They are dear enough people in a society. Have achieved much in this life. It was interesting to me to hear their opinion. And so that they have told me shocked. Have told that "worthy replacement to dollar probably prepares"

Did they say Bitcoin is a good replacement for fiat? If so, smart folks you have there! Usually people get stuck in what they know, not necessarily afraid, but resistant to change.

Don't forget that they have already experienced the collapse of a government.
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 07:35:39 PM

It won't end never... All only repeats and repeats... 1917, 1992, Huh?.....

rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 08:09:37 PM

Not just one... Actually, Russia has arguably never had what you'd usually call a western-style democracy (not trying to get into a debate about the terms here). It's quite different. On the other hand, while the western system seems very old now to a young person these days, it's really very new as well, and far from set in stone. Funny how quickly things change.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
StewartJ

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 08:14:18 PM

Not just one... Actually, Russia has arguably never had what you'd usually call a western-style democracy (not trying to get into a debate about the terms here). It's quite different. On the other hand, while the western system seems very old now to a young person these days, it's really very new as well, and far from set in stone. Funny how quickly things change.

Always fascinated with  Russian history, it's an interesting parallel between America's history.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 08:53:29 PM

I disagree. Bitcoin does not grow strong from a high price alone. It grows strong from a strong and stable market.

Right now, some people are trying to hype the price up again. That is the problem for Bitcoin itself, because people don't like unstable prices. Don't confuse your own wishes as a speculator with the goals for Bitcoin as a currency.

I am a strong follower of Bitcoin, but I will not watch if history repeats itself in such a blatant fashion. Even though I'm still in with quite a few coins, I'd prefer a drop now and will sell if people overdo it with the price. We don't need Bitcoin the illiquid speculation mania, we need Bitcoin the currency. Price will settle at a decent value eventually, there is no reason to be in a hurry. People wanting constant rallies and hoarding as the only viable strategy should take a hit every now and then, so the market gets healthier.

TL;DR: better a stable price of 4 than a price of 7 with an illiquid market. It doesn't serve us well in the long term.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. But I think we will need a much higher bitcoin exchange rate before we can see reduced volatility. If a multimillionaire can move the price 4-5 dollars because he gets the urge to put some play money into Bitcoin, we won't have stability. At the same time, if there are still early adopters who can drop the price 4-5 dollars just by deciding they want out of Bitcoin immediately, we won't have stability. The only way this can change, in my opinion of course, is for the market to be much larger, the price to be much higher, and the distribution of coins to be much more diverse. By saying this, I'm not trying to pump up the price, just pointing out what is obvious to me.

TL;DR: We won't see stability until one person can't move the exchange rate more than a few cents at best.

+1
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 08:58:35 PM

I came here because I thought the topic was 'cauliflower'.  Cry

StewartJ

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 08:59:18 PM

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. But I think we will need a much higher bitcoin exchange rate before we can see reduced volatility. If a multimillionaire can move the price 4-5 dollars because he gets the urge to put some play money into Bitcoin, we won't have stability. At the same time, if there are still early adopters who can drop the price 4-5 dollars just by deciding they want out of Bitcoin immediately, we won't have stability. The only way this can change, in my opinion of course, is for the market to be much larger, the price to be much higher, and the distribution of coins to be much more diverse. By saying this, I'm not trying to pump up the price, just pointing out what is obvious to me.

TL;DR: We won't see stability until one person can't move the exchange rate more than a few cents at best.

+1

+2
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: