Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest scrypt mining contracts for sale  (Read 3242 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PhoneBloks (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

I provide scrypt mining contract for sale, for lowest prices on market.

How ?

- I offer contracts for more than 180 days (6 months). You pay for 180 days of mining, and I will setup mining rig to mine most profitable coin which will be exchanged to btc and paid to you.

Currently I prefer this site http://www.clevermining.com/ where most of my rigs mine at the moment.

- When you "book" mining contract for 180 or more days, I will get full amount of btc from you for 180 days, and I can immediately buy new rigs and connect them to network.

But most important informations for you Smiley

Current price for 1MH/s (1000Kh/s) is 0.0046 Btc. (Price may change everytime, please check actual one)

If you compare it with
- Betarigs.com - now you can "rent" cheapest for 0.0068 Btc.

At current conditions you will get 0.0063 Btc per day, price for rent is 0.0046 Btc so net profit is 0.0017 Btc per 1MH/S

Why do i rent it ? Is it profitable for me ?

- Yes because I do receive full rent for 180 days, so I can buy new hardware immediately.
- I have free electricity
- Settings of my rigs are near perfect, and they are "upgraded" in compare to basic GPU miners Wink

How to rent and how does it work ?

Simply contact me how many days and Mh/s you want. Example: 1Mh/S for 200 Days.
You will send me Btc for rent for 200 days (0.0046x 200)
Then I will send you 0.0063 Btc to your wallet every day (0.0063 may vary, its at current market conditions)

If you are interested please PM me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgrimmett

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:06:27 PM

This sounds risky...  can you provide more details?

Where are the rigs located?
What are they going to be made up of?  GPU?  Asic?  What models, and what does "upgraded" mean to you?
How do you have free electricity?  That sounds unsustainable over 180 days.
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

What are they going to be made up of?  GPU?  Asic?  What models, and what does "upgraded" mean to you?

Rigs are here in my country in European Union. I have good friend of mine who works for one big industrial company and I have my rigs there ... noone will ask why are my rigs there, friend will take care of that Wink

I have also another friend who helped me "upgrade" my mining rigs and they are much more effecient than "stock gpus" and I dont want to reveal deteails here ..as I want to keep my odds here

Unsustainable ? why ?

PRIMEDICE
Napping

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:54:44 PM

Why pay 0.0046.. and be stuck for 6 month... when you can do 0.004 and only be stuck for 90 days!
Napping

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:56:19 PM

lol, yeah, diff rises will make betarigs 24 hour rentals at 0.0046 in few weeks. What OP proposes is pretty much a scam if an uninformed user will buy into it.
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:02:31 AM

lol, yeah, diff rises will make betarigs 24 hour rentals at 0.0046 in few weeks. What OP proposes is pretty much a scam if an uninformed user will buy into it.

Yes money is "stucked" for 180 days, thats why its cheaper. And why it has to be scam ? Cheesy You people cry there is no way how to earn money or get some good offer, when i would like to give you good offer it has to be scam immediately ? Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
trc

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:43:00 AM

If you think the renter will be able to profit, get your rigs with credit and pay slowly and profit yourself. You're clearly stealing electricity from an industrial co. and feeling good about it. I'm not sure about a scam but you and your friend are thieves already!

In case that part gets deleted:

Rigs are here in my country in European Union. I have good friend of mine who works for one big industrial company and I have my rigs there ... noone will ask why are my rigs there, friend will take care of that Wink

>> nope
princecash

Activity: 154

Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:08:21 AM

This sounds great, i have been thinking of this. However i think there should be a rebate or discount for bulk order purchased.

PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:54:03 PM

If you think the renter will be able to profit, get your rigs with credit and pay slowly and profit yourself. You're clearly stealing electricity from an industrial co. and feeling good about it. I'm not sure about a scam but you and your friend are thieves already!

: DD

Noone force you rent my rigs, but who gave you right judge me ? Are you god ? 90 % people out there would cheat me if they will have chance. National government cheats us all every day. They are making fun of us. People who rule the world steal every possible usd from all of us.

I m not interested in your plain talks about "fairness", if you want to be fair, its your problem. Pay taxes, contribute for fucking Christians every week in church, help everyone, be fair  .... but one day if you wont have nothing for eat, dont cry.

BTW: this is self-moderated thread so your "in cas that part gets deleted" and your primitive quoting is funny you stupid dick Cheesy I can delete it immediately, but wont do that.. why ? Yes I do have free electricity. Go judge yourself

PRIMEDICE
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

This sounds great, i have been thinking of this. However i think there should be a rebate or discount for bulk order purchased.

what do you exactly mean by discount for bulk order please ?

PRIMEDICE
Napping

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:23:12 PM

I believe what you're proposing is borderline scam because you are comparing betarigs short term 24h rentals at current price with your long term rental at smaller price while ignoring the fact that betarigs rental prices went down from average 0.015 btc/mh/day to 0.0065 btc/mh/day within just few weeks due to mining difficulty rising of all scrypt coins and that trend is expected to continue due to rising network hashrate. At current rate everyone will be leasing their rigs at prices below what you're offering in just few weeks from now and you know that and that makes you a crook.

edit: or perhaps you didn't know that (i doubt that though), which makes you not a crook, but your offer still stinks. )
trc

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:16:35 PM

: DD

Noone force you rent my rigs, but who gave you right judge me ? Are you god ? 90 % people out there would cheat me if they will have chance. National government cheats us all every day. They are making fun of us. People who rule the world steal every possible usd from all of us.

I m not interested in your plain talks about "fairness", if you want to be fair, its your problem. Pay taxes, contribute for fucking Christians every week in church, help everyone, be fair  .... but one day if you wont have nothing for eat, dont cry.

BTW: this is self-moderated thread so your "in cas that part gets deleted" and your primitive quoting is funny you stupid dick Cheesy I can delete it immediately, but wont do that.. why ? Yes I do have free electricity. Go judge yourself

You accept being a scum of the earth and there's nothing worse than that. Of course I judge myself but that's obviously a very foreign concept to you. You poor misguided kid you.

>> nope
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:25:27 PM

what do you exactly mean by discount for bulk order please ?

PRIMEDICE
PhoneBloks (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:37:33 AM

Due to "ununderstable" low interest in my mining contracts ...for 50 % of current market price ... I am closing this offer down Wink thank you all for interest

PRIMEDICE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: