Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦ GIGAMiner.net - mining contracts from 0.44$ per GH/s & Lottery ! ♦♦  (Read 18233 times)
gigaminer_net (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 02:04:57 AM

Be ready for a price drop in upcoming days ... !

and before you request a trial contract you should register an account ! (free)
use "Giveaway" at the payment transaction key section for a 2GH/s for 2 weeks (2 difficulty changes )

GIGAMINER.net - BTC Mining Contracts from 1.5$/GH
gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 04:52:17 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 05:08:19 PM by gigaminer_net

The new price drop came in  Cheesy
Check out our amazing prices and plans :

For A limited time we give you 3 months bonus ! get 500GH for 12 + 3 months only for 1499$ ( 1275$ with 15% off if you review us and like our Facebook page)

500Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 1499$ 3$ per Gh/s
200Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 799$ 4$ per Gh/s
100Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 399$ 4$ per Gh/s

50Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 199$
25Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 119$
10Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 59$
5Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 29$
2Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 9$ (Only the first one)

our prices is better than all (almost) of the other contract providers

For example compare our prices with cloudhashing.com :

Cloud hashing offers you 110 GH for 999$ (100GH for 908$) We offer you 100GH only for 399$ !
Cloud hashing offers you 375 GH for 2999$ when we offer you 500GH only for 1499$ !

compare our prices with bitcoincloudmining.com :

bitcoincloudmining.com offers you 210GH for 1899$ while We give you 500GH for 1499$ !

Don't waste any time and order now ! to get 3 months free bonus on your 1 year contracts

to prove that we are legit , we're offering free 2GH/s contracts for 2 difficulty changes so you can measure our payment rates , support quality and of course see that we're paying

www.gigaminer.net

gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:11:11 PM

Attention :
All BTC earnings will be sent to wallets , tomorrow 12 May

If you have any questions please contact us : info[at]gigaminer.net

gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 08:11:56 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 09:23:38 AM by gigaminer_net

Dear users

All BTC earnings including the ones from trial contracts has been sent to your wallets
Please confirm that you got the coins . we need user confirmation in order to gain trust of customers ! they need to know we're really paying

If you have any questions contact us : info[at]gigaminer.net

BTW new price drop is coming , won't be big as the last one but prices will be reduced

http://www.gigaminer.net

coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:17:31 AM

Update: I have indeed received the BTC. Thanks! GigaMiner!
gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:09:50 PM

We're working on 2 new updates !

1.New 3 months contract ( example : 100GH for 3 months only 149$ thats 1.5$ per GH )

2.Ability to pay without having to send us your transaction code(automatic transaction)

let us know what you think  Wink

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:09:57 PM

payment from 2nd week of trial was received thanks!
gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:42:14 PM

payment from 2nd week of trial was received thanks!

You're welcome and thank you for confirming the payment

I wanted to ask your opinions on 3 month contracts only 1.5$ per GH
as you know most of the contract's earnings are from the first few months !

Do you think we should offer this service ? do you like the price ? tell us what you think about it , We would love to hear your feedbacks

www.gigaminer.net

gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:41:39 AM

3 Month Contracts are here ! only from 1.5$ per GH !  Cheesy
www.gigaminer.net

As you all know most of the mining profit comes from first few months so we decided to offer 3 month contracts
check our the prices :

500Gh/s 1  3 months : 749$ 1.5$ per Gh/s
200Gh/s 1  3 months : 299$ 1.5$ per Gh/s
100Gh/s 1  3 months : 149$ 1.5$ per Gh/s

Rest are 1.6$ per GH :

50Gh/s 1  3 months : 79$
25Gh/s 1  3 months : 39$
10Gh/s 1  3 months : 16$
5Gh/s 1  3 months : 8$
2Gh/s 1  3 months : 2.99$ (Only the first one)

for calculating your earnings you can use a third party service like this :
https://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

If you have anymore questions please contact us : info[at]gigaminer.net

www.gigaminer.net

gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:02:12 AM

We updated our domain info and About page
now you can see my name "Behrooz Moradi" along with my phone number and facebook page ( as website's administrator )

A question for you :
do you think getting a valid SSL certificate will help us gain more of your trust in our service ?
Please let us know what you think

if you need to contact us please mail to : info[at]gigaminer.net

www.gigaminer.net

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:12:16 AM

We updated our domain info and About page
now you can see my name "Behrooz Moradi" along with my phone number and facebook page ( as website's administrator )

A question for you :
do you think getting a valid SSL certificate will help us gain more of your trust in our service ?
Please let us know what you think

if you need to contact us please mail to : info[at]gigaminer.net

www.gigaminer.net

An SSL certificate is a must if you are going to be handling sensitive information. I would just buy one, it's only a few dollars per year to buy a good SSL certificate from Namecheap.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:52:48 AM

The short term contracts are a good thing, as unfortunately profitability is short lived.

SSL is indeed a must in the crypto world. The amount of hack/fishing attempts is off the scale.
It would also improve somewhat on the trust thing, although personally I don't think a certificate makes any site more thrustworthy Smiley

Last but not least, I get that you're a small company and need to keep a lot of things in mind. Investing isn't done easily and can ruin an entire business if done without proper consideration. Still, think about a sort of referral program. At this stage it's the best way to grow Gigaminer.net, I think. I'm perfectly willing to help think up something

Oh, I wondered what the B stands for and was afraid to ask  Cheesy

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:12:13 PM

The short term contracts are a good thing, as unfortunately profitability is short lived.

SSL is indeed a must in the crypto world. The amount of hack/fishing attempts is off the scale.
It would also improve somewhat on the trust thing, although personally I don't think a certificate makes any site more thrustworthy Smiley

Last but not least, I get that you're a small company and need to keep a lot of things in mind. Investing isn't done easily and can ruin an entire business if done without proper consideration. Still, think about a sort of referral program. At this stage it's the best way to grow Gigaminer.net, I think. I'm perfectly willing to help think up something

Oh, I wondered what the B stands for and was afraid to ask  Cheesy

Thank you DiamondCardz and Mike , I will try to get a one , but most of our information is kept offline because of security reasons . We don't want to end up like bit-mining or mt gox and really don't want disappointment in our business ! but I agree that we need a SSL certificate and every crypto business should have one !

And special thanks to Mike for mentioning the referral program ! I totally forgot that one , it certainly will help us grow and we're gonna implant this in the next update
BTW Mike you're contract earnings will be sent tomorrow

I got a new question for you Grin
What do you think about pre-ordering hashrate with lower price ?
We're thinking about offering pre-order plans along with the ones we offer now
Pre-order hashing power that starts in 3 months price per GH/s somewhere between 1.6$ to 1.2$
+ We're giving those 4 months bonus along with their 1 year contracts

What do you think ? will it help us grow ?

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:29:26 PM

BTW Mike you're contract earnings will be sent tomorrow
Cool! I can quit my job on Monday then  Cheesy

I'll respond to the new question later, tomorrow. I'm too sleepy now to make sense.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:29:13 PM

BTC Earnings sent to all contracts

Please be advised due to change of some policies every trial ( 2GH free ) contract is now only 7days

Please confirm if you got your coins !
If you have a question and/or problem contact us at : info[at]gigaminer.net

www.gigaminer.net

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:46:28 PM

Payment received  Smiley

Though I think I keep my job for now  Grin

gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 05:05:04 PM

Payment received  Smiley

Though I think I keep my job for now  Grin

lol make sure you do  Grin you don't want to end up camping near a Wallmart using free WIFI and mining bitcoins now , do you ?  Grin (JK !)

When you got the time please tell us what do you think about that pre order thing , and thanks for confirming our payment

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:07:41 PM

lol make sure you do  Grin you don't want to end up camping near a Wallmart using free WIFI and mining bitcoins now , do you ?  Grin (JK !)

... If I had know about such possibilities earlier then I would have quit my job and moved into a tent with free wifi a year ago.

When you got the time please tell us what do you think about that pre order thing , and thanks for confirming our payment

Yeah, the pre-order... I'm not too wild on the idea, and I think a lot of a people don't like it. Not anymore anyway. Especially after Hash Fast and KNC Miner and BFL and whomever selling pre-orders only to deliver late/deliver not/deliver faulty equipment/deliver equipment not up to specs/ and so on. The general goodwill toward pre-orders is declining. I would not do a pre-order easily, or even not-so-easily. Crypto is volatile in much more then just value. I rather pay for something I can have instantly.

I understand the benefit though: as a business you would have coins to invest in new hardware. But there are other aspects that play a role as well in your case. Who would invest those coins? Getting new people will be hard, or near impossible. You have no reputation yet, your website is very basic, the overall handling of things is manual and not much is automated, blah blah, all sort of little things that doesn't make you more appealing to the general public.
Looking at several aspects like that, I'd say existing customers are key to the success of your business. Some existing customers will buy pre-orders, new customers wouldn't. Focus on existing customers, give them benefits, and let them "advertise" for you. Give them options to reinvest their income for a discounted amount of hashrate once they've accumulated enough. That is almost like pre-order. Benefit for you is their reinvestment profit is available for investing in new hardware, and benefit for the customer is he can reinvest at a cheaper rate. If customers are happy, then they will build your reputation, which is one of the requirements for a better general appeal Smiley

Does that help?

gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:36:49 PM

Yes Mike thank you very much that was a great help to us
As I mentioned before we're working on several updates to make our website better and we're gonna add the referral program you mentioned
as for reinvesting program and cheaper hashrates for existing customers that is also a great idea and we'll definitely include that one too !

Regards and special thanks from us  Wink

gigaminer_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:13:20 PM

We're sorry to announce that due to bitcoin's price rise and the fact that we're paying our hosting providers with BTC not by fixed fiat value :

the prices of 3 month contracts went up a bit but the yearly contract prices are still the same

Contracts from 100GH and more will be at 1.8$ per GH
Contracts from 50GH and less will be at 1.9$ per GH

We are very sorry if this caused any trouble , if you already requested a 3 month contract you can send us the difference between prices to get your contract or you can request refund on our Contact Us page ( make sure you send your transaction key and wallet address along with the message )

But keep in mind that since bitcoin price went up the contracts will gain you more BTC to Fiat so we don't think it would cause a loss

if you have any question please us Contact Us form or send an email to : info[at]gigaminer.net

Thank you

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: