Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Billyboy4022

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:24:31 PM

Any reason why the Twitter page is hasnt been updated / posted since 2014 ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

Boolberry ended as 15th best "Crypto investment"  (in "" because only 46 Coins was included.) in 2016. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732516.0

Since i monitor tiny bit Boolberry i wonder if this was deserved by developers. I am sure 2017 result will be solely dependant on developers. If they will nto show significant progress fast I am afraid, Boolberry will follow DNote path and be delisted from Poloniex. That will be huge nightmare. Please be really careful.

Poloniex does have decent liquidity but in that scenario you have to remember that in early 2014 Cryptsy was the dominant alt-coin exchange. It would be a mistake to count on Poloniex for liquidity just because the last two years have been good.

right now Boolberry being on Poloniex is huge advantage. Many coins cant get there. And would do anything to get there. It is way easier to stay on Poloniex then to get listed on Poloniex. a huge difference.  2 years ago Poloniex listed many coins, since was growing. Now is fully grown and is picky who gets in. Dont take being on Poloniex as sure thing and dont think it dont matter if Booolberry gets delisted, since it matters a lot.

I just quoted myself almost 5 months latter. It seems you keep toying with the coin and do nothing at all in development and now is a payday.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

Is there any response from the so-called development team?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:02:04 PM

Is there any response from the so-called development team?

Let me quote myself once again and ask you from which developers group?  SDC team , the ones that abandoned their coin few months ago?

I dont read many ANN of coins but the coins I do i find they are in complete mess.  So I guess Boolberry is no different.  
What bothered me to reply is, that few mention Fluffypony opinion and someone even mention that there is a group that are so called "Monero supporters" have own plans with BBR.  On this matter I could say that from what I heard Fluffpony always had high respect to CZ but most likely same as me was sceptical to 1blockologist.  I realy dont know Fluffponys opinion of 1blockologist but mine is that he did nothing yet and is time he start delivering what he was promising in last months.  
In general those that hold Monero also hold Boolberry including me. I dumped it at last ATH. So i was holding it 30 months what is quite rare in Crypto. But I must say that beside first year there was nothing really happening. Boolbery was 3 years respective and first competitor to Monero and best was to just hold both. At this point I must say that is not the case. But I am not saying in a year that might not change.

But let return as i started.

I have developers working on parts of the infrastructure
Rapeghost has developers working on parts of the infrastructure
Coinopoly has developers working on it
Shadowcash team has developers working on it
Crypto_zoidberg is working on it

lol what is this? a total mess. Everyone is working. Even other coins like shadowcash that are super aggressive to all anon coins. But there is zero commits, nothing really developed. And CZ that was long time occupied with other project got all this help just a month or two before he after 2 years and more returned to the project. Where were this people before when Boolbery needed them. Is just so much questions that will keep returning me to this thread altho I finally sold my bag. Tongue

I do hope in a year or two I will buy back. I sincerely hope that will have funds and that will see Boolberry as competitor to Monero once again.

PS: Not to mention shitload of newbie accounts trashing each other.  It look to me like they want to tear coin apart.

all this "developers" were just developing hyps to pump coins on poloniex. Now that poloniex is gone they will not do any hype anymore and jump on other polo coins that can be hype manipulated.
Molenta

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:17:19 PM

One of the best coins in prospect of transaction speed and anonymity. It has simple to use fast and working wallet and a development potential like the coins on the top 10 market cap.

I dont know what are you expecting from a development team. What for example XMR has and BBR doesnt? I see more the oposite, for example GUI wallet, better use of transactions. I dont care for fancy internet site, nor XBB or BBR tag. This crypto is usable. Had many problems on "older" i5 laptops using wallets like Zcoin, Decred or Nexus.
aikklond
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:31:34 AM

this coin needs a dev
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:53:54 AM

any exange ?
aikklond
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

bittrex, but i am really disapointed their is no effort from anyone to keep the coin on polo
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:39:36 PM

bittrex, but i am really disapointed their is no effort from anyone to keep the coin on polo

Most if not all active members frequent the slack channels. Efforts are ongoing

Hello, I'm one of the main devs for Boolberry. My organization, Blockchain Development Company, is a proponent of all cryptonote technology. BBR was slated for delisting along with a number of other networks, and I think this neglects the growth and expectations of future growth of Boolberry and the volume it has brought to Poloniex and will bring. Before my organization took interest in Boolberry, there was no development on it for 2 years, and it traded here on Poloniex, at a total valuation of $50,000, with almost no volume. Now with my organization rekindling interest in this network and promoting software development and community growth, it had steady and growing valuation of ~4 million USD, and average daily volume near $150,000. Our communications happen primarily across two slack channels. So a quick glance at reddit or bitcointalk will not reveal the community growth. Recently, we've coordinated a shared twitter account, and this has grown from 69 followers to 125 followers in a week's time, before the delisting news. Given the distributed nature of communication, I write bi-weekly missives to update the community on what is being said, developed, and external factors affecting boolberry's network. These are posted on Bitcointalk, Reddit, the slack channels, and twitter. Boolberry is currently resource intensive because of the RAM requirements to load the blockchain. This is probably an issue for Poloniex right now. We are actively working on a database solution like Monero and Bytecoin have. These are based on the same technology and diverged in different ways. We actually have a LMBD implementation of Boolberry that syncs with the network right now. It uses little RAM, but we need your cooperation and patience for us to continue the viability of this project. My organization does require a liquid secondary market for Boolberry, to continue its participation. So please don't delist Boolberry, and for fun, please relist it as XBB, as this is part of our plan to make it more apparent that there is active development and a rekindled direction for Boolberry. Thank you, Eric @BoolberryTeam twitter Blockchain Development Company
aikklond
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

Hello, I'm one of the main devs for Boolberry. My organization, Blockchain Development Company, is a proponent of all cryptonote technology. BBR was slated for delisting along with a number of other networks, and I think this neglects the growth and expectations of future growth of Boolberry and the volume it has brought to Poloniex and will bring. Before my organization took interest in Boolberry, there was no development on it for 2 years, and it traded here on Poloniex, at a total valuation of $50,000, with almost no volume. Now with my organization rekindling interest in this network and promoting software development and community growth, it had steady and growing valuation of ~4 million USD, and average daily volume near $150,000. Our communications happen primarily across two slack channels. So a quick glance at reddit or bitcointalk will not reveal the community growth. Recently, we've coordinated a shared twitter account, and this has grown from 69 followers to 125 followers in a week's time, before the delisting news. Given the distributed nature of communication, I write bi-weekly missives to update the community on what is being said, developed, and external factors affecting boolberry's network. These are posted on Bitcointalk, Reddit, the slack channels, and twitter. Boolberry is currently resource intensive because of the RAM requirements to load the blockchain. This is probably an issue for Poloniex right now. We are actively working on a database solution like Monero and Bytecoin have. These are based on the same technology and diverged in different ways. We actually have a LMBD implementation of Boolberry that syncs with the network right now. It uses little RAM, but we need your cooperation and patience for us to continue the viability of this project. My organization does require a liquid secondary market for Boolberry, to continue its participation. So please don't delist Boolberry, and for fun, please relist it as XBB, as this is part of our plan to make it more apparent that there is active development and a rekindled direction for Boolberry. Thank you, Eric @BoolberryTeam twitter Blockchain Development Company

let them know that we need some updates in here too.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:55:41 PM

wait...so blockologist is leaving if polo does not relist?
who wrote this to polo?
is clintar still with boolberry? that is the only guy that is coding for bbr right now isnt it?

not looking good right now.

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:32:58 PM

who wrote this to polo?
is clintar still with boolberry? that is the only guy that is coding for bbr right now isnt it?

Lol... such a slippery and tricky guy this Eric/blocklogist Smiley
LMDB implementation is coding by Clintar and it has nothing common with "one of the main devs" and his Blockchain Development Company.

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

The project will get development anyway, despite Polo delisting.

PS: 1 BTC to anyone who has right contacts of Poloneix and can help to solve delisting problem (pm please).

Zoidberg

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:50:31 AM

Suggestion (either red or green is okay in this case)

saocodonls95

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:06:18 AM

This is main thread, hope Dev help this coin and update it
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:15:40 AM

The only who can solve the problem is Dev, he should contact Poloniex what was the exact problem behind it.
Since from 2 years, there are no developments in BoolBerry, that makes Poloniex think about it.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:26:29 AM

PS: 1 BTC to anyone who has right contacts of Poloneix and can help to solve delisting problem (pm please).

Zoidberg

Sounds promising I hope you mean it.

saocodonls95

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:39:50 PM

Zoidberg

I think 1 BTC is not enough, you who gave birth to BBR, why you are so it can die like that, but also added that the Exchange has the power more than you think.
greatk

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:14:01 PM

I just have this inner believe that boolberry will bounce back strong. I feel it.

Dev should please not disappoint. Some people still believe in your ability  Wink

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 05:04:01 PM

who wrote this to polo?

LMAO trying to gather some attention with a wall of text containing nothing but whitespacing and subjective opinion of a few ripped bull berry buyers. What a hell. Nobody has ever heard of u and ur company that is allegedly working to stabilize and elevate the value of bull berry. Is that noob sure he posted on the right board? Nice name for a company - blockchain development company. Sounds like a real company name.

Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: