Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

Is there still a way to buy some BBR somewhere?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:21:23 PM

Great to see the collaborative effort

Hoping in the future to help support some of the paid relistings, or purchase more Boolberry over the counter

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:22:01 PM

Exchange Update:

Cryptozoidberg has reviewed the code and merged the PR into the main repo (https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/commit/8ecc5fcbcb9f12b4484e842c093172c81541c10b). Clintar is building an arbitration tool for the code then Boolberry should be up and running on bisq.io in no time.

Vadym, the CEO from https://stocks.exchange/ is adding a BBR pair. We'll update everyone as soon as it's online. Stocks.exchange is a relatively new exchange, so take that into consideration.

Who is the developer? I checked out their github repo and they could really help propel this project!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
clintar2

Activity: 202
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:02:43 AM

Hi, I've got a windows binary compiled that has the transaction key checking up at https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.3a

To use the functionality, you need to be running a version of the wallet that has support for tx_key checking when making a transaction. Then to get the tx_key so that you can prove you sent it, you run
Code:
./simplewallet get_tx_key [transaction_hash] 
which will give you a transaction key.
You can use the https://keycheck.mining.blue site to check or run from any wallet that supports the functionality. And run
Code:
./simplewallet check_tx_key [transaction_hash] [transaction_key] [recipient_address] 
where the recipient address is the address you sent to. There is not any way to do this from gui yet. I'll be providing other binaries at that link, too.
  check_tx_key            Check amount going to <address> in <txid>
  get_tx_key              Get transaction key (r) for a given <txid>
gigabyted

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:19:30 AM

Hi, I've got a windows binary compiled that has the transaction key checking up at https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.3a

To use the functionality, you need to be running a version of the wallet that has support for tx_key checking when making a transaction. Then to get the tx_key so that you can prove you sent it, you run
Code:
./simplewallet get_tx_key [transaction_hash] 
which will give you a transaction key.
You can use the https://keycheck.mining.blue site to check or run from any wallet that supports the functionality. And run
Code:
./simplewallet check_tx_key [transaction_hash] [transaction_key] [recipient_address] 
where the recipient address is the address you sent to. There is not any way to do this from gui yet. I'll be providing other binaries at that link, too.
  check_tx_key            Check amount going to <address> in <txid>
  get_tx_key              Get transaction key (r) for a given <txid>

Thanks alot clintar, glad to see this project is still alive and well!  I'm gonna keep a close eye to it!  See you on slack!
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:29:22 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 09:41:42 PM by b4h4mu7

Development Update:

Some are wondering why the Boolberry codebase hasn't had much improvements over the last 5 months. It's because we've been working on a separate codebase. In the spirit of transparency, I want to reiterate the development plans for this project in case anyone overlooked my commitment to this project. Back in June, I informed everyone I would be building a team to take this project to the next level and over the last 5 months we've been getting closer to that goal.

Development Progress Update:

As some of you may know, I donated 20,000 Boolberry to zoidberg for development during the last major growth cycle but the donations didn't end up going towards development. After 6 months of waiting and some research I've decided to take a more hands-on approach to reviving this project in a direction that will benefit everyone in the shortest period of time.

I've managed to secure a senior level C++ developer to contribute to the project full-time. Our first major milestone will be merging the Bytecoin codebase with Boolberry's to bring it up to date with the advancements made over the years. In my view, the combination of Boolberry's unique features like its hashing algorithm, blockchain bloat reduction and privacy improvements along with Bytecoin 2.0's vast array of performance, usability and stability improvements will position Boolberry as the most advanced and efficient Cyptonote project.

In addition to the code merge, Clintar2 is working on his LMDB integration which is now in a working state. His LMDB work will eventually replace our RocksDB implementation when the update goes live.

I've had cordial exchanges with both crypto_zoidberg and clintar2; neither of whom have shown any reserves about this proposal. I'm funding this project by myself so I would appreciate any donations from the community as everyone here will be benefitting from the overall growth of the project.

Donations: 1FB1xJe7suSN6QW1x2Yt2X5YPGpRNDzeyLMdDyDEg8tictHPYEaRSXFUqjwU85wUt41pDPnJdeGYy9t 8e3MzqRn29tTo33E

Development:

As stated in June, our plan was to work off the Bytecoin 2.0 codebase and from there bring in the unique BBR properties. We chose Bytecoin because it's closest thing to vanilla Cryptonote and despite its shady history it has a lot of features that aren't present in other CN projects. It also gives us room to make improvements without many moving parts.

That said, what initially began as a fix for the DB issue, soon spiraled into a full blown R&D project. Our team identified multiple areas across the protocol that needed improvements and have been working towards that goal. It's safe to say, we are on the very bleeding edge of this technology and it will be the biggest release for any CN project since 2014; reestablishing this project as the benchmark CN project for the foreseeable future.

Funding:

Over the last 5 months, I've funded this project without any support from investors. I've mostly compensated contributors in BBR(XBB) but also BTC as needed (due to the lack of liquidity from exchange delisting). I've only received a small amount of donations totaling around 300BBR and .1BTC. That said, the team has grown to 10 developers, 5 cryptographers, 2 graphics designers and other contributors working on the project in a private repository. Cryptozoidberg has been working with us in an advisory position due to his current development obligations. As his schedule permits he will eventually be able to join our efforts full time. Despite some of your feelings towards Cryptozoidberg, he is a great asset to this project and his knowledge of CN is deeper than anyone else on this forum. In that sense he is the Satoshi of CN.

Coinswap

The delisting from the exchanges came at an unfortunate time. I tried getting the project re-listed on other exchanges, even willing to spend my own coin to achieve this but at the end of the day they (Hitbtc) only wasted our time by trying to extort 12 more BTC for a listing.. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as some users there are reporting multiple issues like funds stolen despite 2FA and other withdrawal issues.

The idea of a coinswap arose a few months ago as both a solution to adopting the new codebase and a way to establish a project development fund. The exchange situation made the idea of a coinswap more appealing given the amount of work involved with a hardfork. This means less funds are on centralized exchanges making a coinswap easier to facilitate. While details still need to be ironed out, it will most likely involve some portion of the swap going into a development fund managed by the dev team to make sure there is continued sustainability on that front given the size and scope of the project. While I would love to fund this project until the end of time, it's only fair to spread this burden across the entire community.

Short Term roadmap:

In the future, we will be revealing more details about the coinswap, the project and the new team. We'll also be releasing multiple white papers justifying the changes we've made to various aspects of the protocol. We still have a lot of testing and profiling to do before we can move towards a release. In the meantime, if you have funds on Bittrex or Poloniex please do your best to withdraw them if you plan participating in the coinswap. Bisq.io is in the process of adding a pairing so for those that want to trade support them by donating and using their platform. For now, all we can say is stay tuned for future announcements regarding the project.
gigabyted

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:59:33 AM

Development Update:

Some are wondering why the Boolberry codebase hasn't had much improvements over the last 5 months. It's because we've been working on a separate codebase. In the spirit of transparency, I want to reiterate the development plans for this project in case anyone overlooked my commitment to this project. Back in June, I informed everyone I would be building a team to take this project to the next level and over the last 5 months we've been getting closer to that goal.

As some of you may know, I donated 20,000 Boolberry to zoidberg for development during the last major growth cycle but the donations didn't end up going towards development. After 6 months of waiting and some research I've decided to take a more hands-on approach to reviving this project in a direction that will benefit everyone in the shortest period of time.

I've managed to secure a senior level C++ developer to contribute to the project full-time. Our first major milestone will be merging the Bytecoin codebase with Boolberry's to bring it up to date with the advancements made over the years. In my view, the combination of Boolberry's unique features like its hashing algorithm, blockchain bloat reduction and privacy improvements along with Bytecoin 2.0's vast array of performance, usability and stability improvements will position Boolberry as the most advanced and efficient Cyptonote project.

In addition to the code merge, Clintar2 is working on his LMDB integration which is now in a working state. His LMDB work will eventually replace our RocksDB implementation when the update goes live.

I've had cordial exchanges with both crypto_zoidberg and clintar2; neither of whom have shown any reserves about this proposal. I'm funding this project by myself so I would appreciate any donations from the community as everyone here will be benefitting from the overall growth of the project.

Donations: 1FB1xJe7suSN6QW1x2Yt2X5YPGpRNDzeyLMdDyDEg8tictHPYEaRSXFUqjwU85wUt41pDPnJdeGYy9t 8e3MzqRn29tTo33E

Development:

As stated in June, our plan was to work off the Bytecoin 2.0 codebase and from there bring in the unique BBR properties. We chose Bytecoin because it's closest thing to vanilla Cryptonote and despite its shady history it has a lot of features that aren't present in other CN projects. It also gives us room to make improvements without many moving parts.

That said, what initially began as a fix for the DB issue, soon spiraled into a full blown R&D project. Our team identified multiple areas across the protocol that needed improvements and have been working towards that goal. It's safe to say, we are on the very bleeding edge of this technology and it will be the biggest release for any CN project since 2014; reestablishing this project as the benchmark CN project for the foreseeable future.

Funding:

Over the last 5 months, I've funded this project without any support from investors. I've mostly compensated contributors in BBR(XBB) but also BTC as needed (due to the lack of liquidity from exchange delisting). I've only received a small amount of donations totaling around 300BBR and .1BTC. That said, the team has grown to 10 developers, 5 cryptographers, 2 graphics designers and other contributors working on the project in a private repository. Cryptozoidberg has been working with us in an advisory position due to his current development obligations. As his schedule permits he will eventually be able to join our efforts full time. Despite some of your feelings towards Cryptozoidberg, he is a great asset to this project and his knowledge of CN is deeper than anyone else on this forum. In that sense he is the Satoshi of CN.

Coinswap

The delisting from the exchanges came at an unfortunate time. I tried getting the project re-listed on other exchanges, even willing to spend my own coin to achieve this but at the end of the day they (Hitbtc) only wasted our time by trying to extort 12 more BTC for a listing.. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as some users there are reporting multiple issues like funds stolen despite 2FA and other withdrawal issues.

The idea of a coinswap arose a few months ago as both a solution to adopting the new codebase and a way to establish a project development fund. The exchange situation made the idea of a coinswap more appealing given the amount of work involved with a hardfork. This means less funds are on centralized exchanges making a coinswap easier to facilitate. While details still need to be ironed out, it will most likely involve some portion of the swap going into a development fund managed by the dev team to make sure there is continued sustainability on that front given the size and scope of the project. While I would love to fund this project until the end of time, it's only fair to spread this burden across the entire community.

Short Term roadmap:

In the future, we will be revealing more details about the coinswap, the project and the new team. We'll also be releasing multiple white papers justifying the changes we've made to various aspects of the protocol. We still have a lot of testing and profiling to do before we can move towards a release. In the meantime, if you have funds on Bittrex or Poloniex please do your best to withdraw them if you plan participating in the coinswap. Bisq.io is in the process of adding a pairing so for those that want to trade support them by donating and using their platform. For now, all we can say is stay tuned for future announcements regarding the project.

I'll say it in simple words, this is one of the best thing i've seen in crypto since awhile!   Pure genius!  Now you got my attention for sure!
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

Very curious about the coinswap, I can agree that a hardfork can be difficult to pull off properly

How would you do a transparent coinswap of a cryptonote coin? I don't think you can do this purely on-chain, may need a google form or API to keep track of recipients and their payments.

Talking this through I guess you could use the payment ID field and publish the viewkey so people could match up transactions

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:55:43 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 08:12:36 PM by 1blockologist

That brings me to another thing:

clintar2 and occasionally another dev is adding improvements to Boolberry's code base. Whether it is accessibility functions for being added to exchanges or the LMDB improvements

while b4h4mu7 is working with a parallel set of developers on a private repository that forks off of bytecoin, with the possibility of a coinswap to make this compatible, instead of merging the code base with Boolberry's existing code

am I understanding this correctly? These are two parallel things?

Bytecoin uses RocksDB IIRC, while Monero went with the LMDB direction. Since these can be stark differences, amongst others, is there intended to be any cross drift in the commits being done between repositories?

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
b4h4mu7

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:26:18 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 09:21:33 PM by b4h4mu7

clintar2 and occasionally another dev is adding improvements to Boolberry's code base. Whether it is accessibility functions for being added to exchanges or the LMDB improvements

while b4h4mu7 is working with a parallel set of developers on a private repository that forks off of bytecoin, with the possibility of a coinswap to make this compatible, instead of merging the code base with Boolberry's existing code

[1]am I understanding this correctly? These are two parallel things?

Bytecoin uses RocksDB IIRC, while Monero went with the LMDB direction.[2] Since these can be stark differences, amongst others, is there intended to be any cross drift in the commits being done between repositories?

[1]Somewhat.

Clintar is no longer working on his LMDB code. At this point it doesn't make any sense to commit resources to the old codebase given the amount of work we're putting into the new one. The other developer you're speaking of, face, only took a break from the new codebase to make necessary API requirements so trading could resume for Boolberry. In hindsight, part of that effort turned out to be a waste of dev time since Hitbtc attempted to extort us for more funds. On the bright side Bisq.io will be adding BBR soon as a result of more recent improvements.

Since the developers are being paid in BBR it makes sense they have access to liquidity if they need to pay bills. I've been supplying them with BTC as they need it to manage the situation.

Regarding LMDB and RocksDB: We're doing extensive profiling between the two concepts and at the moment RocksDB is outperforming LMDB. We're still making optimizations to see if LMDB is worth making the switch. There are also other potential candidates for future profiling, most notably NuDB used by Ripple and SimDB. Ironically, Ripple was using RocksDB until they ran into scaling issues that made them create NuDB. The drawback is that its SSD only so users without SSD would need to revert back to RocksDB as is the case with Ripple or LMDB if that optimization proves otherwise.

https://github.com/vinniefalco/NuDB
https://github.com/LiveAsynchronousVisualizedArchitecture/simdb

[2] Cryptonote 2.0 codebase has been completely refactored from the original Bytecoin 1.0 (AEON, BBR, XMR, etc). So bringing in commits cross stream is no trivial task since essentially they are two separate projects. It's doable, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

Does BBR have a lite wallet, or web wallet yet?

Can the client be connected to a remote node like XMR?
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:06:59 AM

[1]am I understanding this correctly? These are two parallel things?

Bytecoin uses RocksDB IIRC, while Monero went with the LMDB direction.[2] Since these can be stark differences, amongst others, is there intended to be any cross drift in the commits being done between repositories?

[1]Somewhat.

Clintar is no longer working on his LMDB code. At this point it doesn't make any sense to commit resources to the old codebase given the amount of work we're putting into the new one. The other developer you're speaking of, face, only took a break from the new codebase to make necessary API requirements so trading could resume for Boolberry. In hindsight, part of that effort turned out to be a waste of dev time since Hitbtc attempted to extort us for more funds. On the bright side Bisq.io will be adding BBR soon as a result of more recent improvements.

Since the developers are being paid in BBR it makes sense they have access to liquidity if they need to pay bills. I've been supplying them with BTC as they need it to manage the situation.

Regarding LMDB and RocksDB: We're doing extensive profiling between the two concepts and at the moment RocksDB is outperforming LMDB. We're still making optimizations to see if LMDB is worth making the switch. There are also other potential candidates for future profiling, most notably NuDB used by Ripple and SimDB. Ironically, Ripple was using RocksDB until they ran into scaling issues that made them create NuDB. The drawback is that its SSD only so users without SSD would need to revert back to RocksDB as is the case with Ripple or LMDB if that optimization proves otherwise.

https://github.com/vinniefalco/NuDB
https://github.com/LiveAsynchronousVisualizedArchitecture/simdb

[2] Cryptonote 2.0 codebase has been completely refactored from the original Bytecoin 1.0 (AEON, BBR, XMR, etc). So bringing in commits cross stream is no trivial task since essentially they are two separate projects. It's doable, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

So, what do you want to do?

All of the aliased addresses on Boolberry's chain will be gone, do you want to import that feature? It has kind of half baked tying an alias to a block.

Do you want to import the dev tax?

The peculiarities around Boolberry's scaling "solution"?

or just relaunch a new cryptonote fork and do the swap, and start developing more from there

There are still bunches of things a cryptonote coin can do that others are not doing, to make it stand out

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

Development Update:

Development:

Funding:

Coinswap

Short Term roadmap:

thanks for keeping bbr going... you and all the guys here that are still pitching in.

I have a few on bittrex (and more locked on poloniex)  is it essential to withdraw to my own wallet to be in on the swap or can I move them to bisq.io and they will be auto swapped on there?

also i never heard of bisq.io before are they safe?

I would have thought nova would have added us for free considering the volume the sole bbr exchange could generate and their exchange isnt too bad at all.

b4h4mu7

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:25:55 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 04:36:07 AM by b4h4mu7

So, what do you want to do?

All of the aliased addresses on Boolberry's chain will be gone, do you want to import that feature? It has kind of half baked tying an alias to a block.

Do you want to import the dev tax?

The peculiarities around Boolberry's scaling "solution"?

or just relaunch a new cryptonote fork and do the swap, and [1]start developing more from there

There are still bunches of things a cryptonote coin can do that others are not doing, to make it stand out

I've laid out above what we're doing.. A cryptonote 2.0 codebase with all of Boolberry's features)) Make no mistake, the new codebase isn't just another Cryptonote fork. Our improvements are beyond anything happening in this space right now and we will be relaunching the project with these features. So I'm not quite sure what you mean by "start development after the swap" because we're already well on our way. Maybe you can clarify this statement?

W.r.t BBR's aliasing, it's great and we've already imported that system into the codebase, in addition to domain aliasing. The former has benefits since its hardcoded, it doesn't have an attack vector like DNS leak has with domain aliasing. Nonetheless, we've also integrated domain aliasing to please both arguments. The community is small enough right now that if aliases are lost during the swap they should be able to remake them afterwards without conflicts. As stated, we still need to iron out the details w.r.t swap and we might be able to salvage them. We have a dev that is working specifically on the swap details. As the plan matures we'll let everyone know how we are going to proceed along with the pros and cons.

The 1% mining tax has proven to be ineffective in sustaining ongoing development. We should be able to establish enough funds for ongoing development when we proceed with the swap. If the community is open to an ongoing dev tax on top of that then that would be up to everyone here. My main goal moving forward with funding is to make sure this project never gets put into the situation it was in before i.e. lack of development, funding, mismanagement of funds etc.

Boolberry's pruning solution makes sense. We have the team in place to review proposals and provide concrete feedback. If someone can propose a better solution than we'll look into it.

We have a very clear vision of where we are going with this and rockstar team to get us there. I'm 100% confident this project will reestablish its position as the benchmark CN project. As stated, in the future we will do a full project reveal to highlight what we're doing along with respective white papers to support our claims.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:31 AM

thanks for keeping bbr going... you and all the guys here that are still pitching in.

I have a few on bittrex (and more locked on poloniex)  is it essential to withdraw to my own wallet to be in on the swap or can I move them to bisq.io and they will be auto swapped on there?

I would have thought nova would have added us for free considering the volume the sole bbr exchange could generate and their exchange isnt too bad at all.

Yw and thanks for supporting the project all these years!

Yes, you should definitely move your funds from Bittrex and Poloniex into a local wallet. If they decide to delete your coins by removing the wallet then you'll be hard pressed to find a solution to recover them.

bisq.io is about as safe as its going to get since its a decentralized exchange.

I don't know much about nova's listing policies but the guys from stocks.exchange are adding a BBR pair soon. It should be online within the next few days.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:52:09 AM

Yes, you should definitely move your funds from Bittrex and Poloniex into a local wallet. If they decide to delete your coins by removing the wallet then you'll be hard pressed to find a solution to recover them.

bisq.io is about as safe as its going to get since its a decentralized exchange.

I don't know much about nova's listing policies but the guys from stocks.exchange are adding a BBR pair soon. It should be online within the next few days.

Thanks for info Smiley

b4h4mu7

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

Thanks for info Smiley

If you can keep us informed of your progress with Bittrex withdrawal. A few people in the community were on vacation when delisting happened and haven't seen a response from Bittrex (ticket was opened 3 weeks ago) about withdrawing their BBR.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:50:07 AM

Thanks for info Smiley

If you can keep us informed of your progress with Bittrex withdrawal. A few people in the community were on vacation when delisting happened and haven't seen a response from Bittrex (ticket was opened 3 weeks ago) about withdrawing their BBR.

this is worrying hope they are not pulling a polo... i'm going to try and sync up a local wallet and remove asap.

ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:48:02 AM

Am i able to purchase BBR from Bisq.io? If not is there any other way to currently purchase some? Thanks.
milop

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:08:06 PM

Am i able to purchase BBR from Bisq.io? If not is there any other way to currently purchase some? Thanks.
sell 540 bbr 0.00017btc per coin
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: