Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minerjed

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:26:21 PM

here is a post on the final numbers for the swap

https://medium.com/@zano_project/the-coinswap-has-concluded-e40df1f845d8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 06:20:58 PM

Hi everyone!

Here is the link to last publication regarding hybrid PoW/PoS: https://medium.com/@zano_project/the-value-of-a-hybrid-pow-pos-algorithm-f2032a7f240

Described resistance against "Long range attacks" and a bit philosophical explanation of "Nothing at stake problem".

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 07:48:58 PM

Just a quick notice: Zano got new hard fork update, please read the details in Zano thread!

Peace!

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 08:28:52 PM

Just a quick notice: Zano got listed on TradeOgr!

Thanks to the community for supporting us!

scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 10:13:09 PM

Just a quick notice: Zano got listed on TradeOgr!

Thanks to the community for supporting us!

PLEASE ASK THEM TO LIST BOOLBERRY--

It is good news that Zano was added.  Listing Boolberry would be a stimulating event for the masses, as well.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
kral_658

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:07:47 PM

Boolbery is better than Zano. I always support Boolbery
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 08:38:00 PM

Any argumentation or it's just an emotional statement?

scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 01:31:37 PM

BOOLBERRY IS A LOW ENERGY ALGORITHM--

With the proper settings, a miner can mine without errors for much less electricity cost than many other altcoins.

The coin needs a new exchange, and you are the developer.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 01:39:41 PM

PoS is an even less energy algorithm.

With the proper settings, a miner can mine without errors for much less electricity cost than many other altcoins.

The coin needs a new exchange, and you are the developer.       --scryptr

Yes, I'm a developer, don't see how it's related to exchanges.

scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 03:04:04 PM

PoS is an even less energy algorithm.

The coin needs a new exchange, and you are the developer.       --scryptr

Yes, I'm a developer, don't see how it's related to exchanges.

BOOLBERRY IS A COIN YOU DEVELOPED--

I sold the handful of Zano coins that I purchased during the "trade-in" period.  They weren't enough for any meaningful PoS stake.

Be a developer for Boolberry and get the coin on a new exchange.

Or, stop posting "off-topic" Zano notes in your own Boolberry thread.

My point is, please do something to stimulate a coin that you developed: BOOLBERRY.  That is all.  Zano is just fine, but I don't mine Zano.  I do mine Boolberry, and you should not be insulting your own child.       --scryptr

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 04:04:23 PM

I sold the handful of Zano coins that I purchased during the "trade-in" period.  They weren't enough for any meaningful PoS stake.
My point is, please do something to stimulate a coin that you developed: BOOLBERRY.  That is all.  Zano is just fine, but I don't mine Zano.  I do mine Boolberry, and you should not be insulting your own child.       --scryptr

I'm not insulting it, Boolberry got a great evaluation in the form of Zano, we informed everyone that main development efforts would be focused on Zano, most of our holders moved to Zano and they support our work there.

In Boolberry I don't see much actual support, only miners claim that I owe something to everyone who does mining. I've put a lot of effort into Boolberry and didn't earn anything with that project, but been paying for hosting all these years, we still pay for it, still maintain the project and fix problems if it appears.

Also, how on the earth being a developer make me responsible for paying listing fees to exchanges?

versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:37:22 PM

My point is, please do something to stimulate a coin that you developed: BOOLBERRY.  That is all.  Zano is just fine, but I don't mine Zano.  I do mine Boolberry, and you should not be insulting your own child.       --scryptr

The dev makes a very good job creating a trustful coin, he is not here to make you or anybody rich. And no human person can praise itself, he has to wait on people that use and recommend this coin.

I like diversification, so my wish is a group of devs. It would make the coin less vulnerable against external attacks.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 09:14:00 PM

My point is, please do something to stimulate a coin that you developed: BOOLBERRY.  That is all.  Zano is just fine, but I don't mine Zano.  I do mine Boolberry, and you should not be insulting your own child.       --scryptr

The dev makes a very good job creating a trustful coin, he is not here to make you or anybody rich. And no human person can praise itself, he has to wait on people that use and recommend this coin.

I like diversification, so my wish is a group of devs. It would make the coin less vulnerable against external attacks.

I would be happy to support anyone who is willing to contribute as a developer. For example, in next month I'm planning to review and do reengineering of the wallet sync protocol, this will make wallet dramatically smaller in size and also faster to sync, and it would be great if anyone can also port that code into Boolberry.

versprichnix

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:00:20 AM

I would be happy to support anyone who is willing to contribute as a developer. For example, in next month I'm planning to review and do reengineering of the wallet sync protocol, this will make wallet dramatically smaller in size and also faster to sync, and it would be great if anyone can also port that code into Boolberry.

i don't have the competence for this, but i would like to donate one Bitcoin for this project. Send me an address please.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 09:13:33 AM

i don't have the competence for this, but i would like to donate one Bitcoin for this project. Send me an address please.

Wow, that's interesting.
1Fpuu5Mg9TZvSb4WZfUsPYxkNBwwyu6Bfq
How do you want to spend that?
We can afford one or two listings for that or organize development iterations. What would you prefer?

versprichnix

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:26:27 PM

Wow, that's interesting.
We can afford one or two listings for that or organize development iterations. What would you prefer?

It's on the way ...

Because i see donators forcing conditions to the recipients, and the conditions contradicts each other, i do not.

i'm rather sure you can decide yourself where to invest it best.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 02:49:24 PM

Wow, that's interesting.

It's on the way ...

Because i see donators forcing conditions to the recipients, and the conditions contradicts each other, i do not.

i'm rather sure you can decide yourself where to invest it best.

Confirmed, 1 BTC received.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/b255adbb6694f5e34cf8e3168e75581862bc7961ebbc36b6597b0b44483b4c70

Well, didn't expect that, it's appreciated a lot.
We need to think what would be the best way to spend it for Boolberry, and how to make Boolberry benefiting from it the most.

As I mentioned earlier, basically I see few major options:
1. Add more listing(s)
2. Do development and take some improvements from Zano.
3. Hire some marketing group
4. Mix of 1/2/3

I personally think that more listings won't change the picture a lot since the project may look not actively developed. Marketing may help. And development of course, but I guess I think so because I'm developer.

Opinions?

versprichnix

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:21:00 PM

As I mentioned earlier, basically I see few major options:
1. Add more listing(s)
2. Do development and take some improvements from Zano.
3. Hire some marketing group
4. Mix of 1/2/3

I personally think that more listings won't change the picture a lot since the project may look not actively developed. Marketing may help. And development of course, but I guess I think so because I'm developer.

Opinions?

i think in rather reasonable averages (absolute rationality does not exist for me), so i try.

1. medium of three listings (at this time), at least two, preferably not more than four. I know stex and btc-alpha at this time. So i see a light pressure for a third one. (I like coinex, altilly, and southxchange)

2. not enough expertise for this. Economically the code has to deescalate deflections (example is the heavily fluctuant historic decred stake reward after launch, or the heavy fluctuation of transfer fees of the bitcoin (NOT their amount), they are a sign of deficiency in coding decisions), and to give small instances a light advantage to big instances (in mining/minting for example).

3. In my opinion less important, better is recommendation. If done then be neutral, concentrate on Boolberries advantages, and never make poor other competing crypto-currencies.
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 07:18:07 PM

I'm not insulting it, Boolberry got a great evaluation in the form of Zano, we informed everyone that main development efforts would be focused on Zano, most of our holders moved to Zano and they support our work there.

In Boolberry I don't see much actual support, only miners claim that I owe something to everyone who does mining. I've put a lot of effort into Boolberry and didn't earn anything with that project, but been paying for hosting all these years, we still pay for it, still maintain the project and fix problems if it appears.

Also, how on the earth being a developer make me responsible for paying listing fees to exchanges?

IF WISHES WERE HORSES--

Well, perhaps we have a winged horse!  The donation of 1 BTC to the project is astounding!

I spent most of yesterday in consideration of a decent response to the quoted message (above) from the lead developer.  Logging in this morning I find that the project has a benefactor and a new lifeline.

I'd like to see BoolBerry (BBR) on TradeOgre.  As for development, maybe some touch-ups on the wallet.  The current wallet does not display the version number.

The most attractive thing about BBR mining is its low-energy algorithm.  This I would not wish to change.

Thanks for the new breath of life!  In consideration, during 2018 BBR saw some value spikes.  The renewed interest in the project should trigger a return of BBR trade vigor!

--scryptr

minerjed

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:36:44 PM

I sold the handful of Zano coins that I purchased during the "trade-in" period.  They weren't enough for any meaningful PoS stake.

IF WISHES WERE HORSES--

Well, perhaps we have a winged horse!  The donation of 1 BTC to the project is astounding!

I spent most of yesterday in consideration of a decent response to the quoted message (above) from the lead developer.  Logging in this morning I find that the project has a benefactor and a new lifeline.

I'd like to see BoolBerry (BBR) on TradeOgre.  As for development, maybe some touch-ups on the wallet.  The current wallet does not display the version number.

The most attractive thing about BBR mining is its low-energy algorithm.  This I would not wish to change.

Thanks for the new breath of life!  In consideration, during 2018 BBR saw some value spikes.  The renewed interest in the project should trigger a return of BBR trade vigor!

--scryptr

TradeOgre doesnt and will not accept listing fees, They will only list coins they want to list. Its important to note that Zano was listed on their own terms. The best way to get BBR listed is fill out the listing form on their site, if enough from the community request it then they maybe will list BBR also

Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: