Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: X-Value.org - 560+ days online. AWAITING  (Read 25576 times)
psy112

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

psygambler

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:23:49 PM

Is this site down for good??

If Yes,
RIP... ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE ME AND DIDN'T CHECK IT SINCE TIME...

To find out it doesn't work anymore...

We don't know yet, the site started having problems last week, didn't work in all browsers, I manage to withdraw 0.7 last friday, but after that the site went down. Anti-dot hasn't been active here for 2 months, so it smells like a scam for the moment!

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:54:49 PM

If Yes,

We don't know yet, the site started having problems last week, didn't work in all browsers, I manage to withdraw 0.7 last friday, but after that the site went down. Anti-dot hasn't been active here for 2 months, so it smells like a scam for the moment!
Yes it's really like a scam at the moment. I'm still hoping it's coming back. It loked like a concept that could work for a longer time. I don't hope i lost another part of my bitcoin. Luckily it was only about 0.005.
psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 06:57:33 PM

If Yes,

Yes it's really like a scam at the moment. I'm still hoping it's coming back. It loked like a concept that could work for a longer time. I don't hope i lost another part of my bitcoin. Luckily it was only about 0.005.

I've already withdraw most of my profit from there, but still got almost 2 btc stuck

LsHallo

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:40:26 PM

If Yes,

I've already withdraw most of my profit from there, but still got almost 2 btc stuck
That's a huge amount. Let's hope the site has some technical issues and anti dot is going to solve them if he's back some day. I really hope he is in hospital or something like that. And when he gets back home he takes his site back online. But that would be really surprising for a ponzi looking sheme.
psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 07:48:08 PM

If Yes,

That's a huge amount. Let's hope the site has some technical issues and anti dot is going to solve them if he's back some day. I really hope he is in hospital or something like that. And when he gets back home he takes his site back online. But that would be really surprising for a ponzi looking sheme.

I know, been waiting on this day. Just didn't it would come this early ;( thought the share would reach 0.1 before

LsHallo

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:00:47 PM

If Yes,

I know, been waiting on this day. Just didn't it would come this early ;( thought the share would reach 0.1 before
I thougt of 1BTC/Share. I hoped to get 500% profit. I reached barely the green zone. Got +0.00023BTC that's not enough profit to cover the high withdrawal fee of 0.0005. So i waited. I already thougt about wihtdrawing as the site had some problems, but i refused. Hoping all  is turning well again.
anti-dot (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:54:05 AM

If Yes,

I thougt of 1BTC/Share. I hoped to get 500% profit. I reached barely the green zone. Got +0.00023BTC that's not enough profit to cover the high withdrawal fee of 0.0005. So i waited. I already thougt about wihtdrawing as the site had some problems, but i refused. Hoping all  is turning well again.

I contacted admin, they have some problems with hoster. Site will continue work soon.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:11:17 PM

This service have been rated as scam by an independent monitor here check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0
Be careful with this program unless you are sure about what you are doing.

Mirenew

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:50:33 PM

Super Shares are 0.02 BTC now. Do you remember the times when it was 0.0001 BTC?
After one year it will be 1 BTC and more, I think.
Do not lose your chance to buy Super Shares today - tomorrow it will cost more.

SCAM

F*CK OFF, F*GGOT!

X-Value are online more than 1.5 years and never cheat.  Embarrassed

One share is now 0.030 BTC
It will be cost more than 5 BTC per share in the future.

AND I GUARANTEE AGAIN THAT X-VALUE WILL WORK AT LEAST ONE YEAR FROM THIS MOMENT!!!

anti-dot where is your guarantee ?? where is the website ??

one week and nothing
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:25:05 PM

Info about this website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:10:02 PM

@anti-dot
Any news?
Where is the site?

lordvizer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:19:52 AM

Check out this new old project: https://x-value.org

It is online more than 15 months. Super Shares price is 185 x times higher than it's first value and growing.

For example, If somebody bought a one year ago 1000 SS for 0.2 BTC, now 1000 SS costs 18.5 BTC.

Bitcoins should not lay down in a wallets. Bitcoins should work for you and make a new Bitcoins.

X-Value.org will stay online for at least 10 years!

Super Shares price can only grow.

X-value.org is the first and only system in the world, where its shares are 100% backed by Bitcoins at any at any given time.

How to invest in Super Shares
1. Buy Super Shares.
2. Wait a while as the Super Shares price grows.
3. Sell Super Shares. Get your profit.

Project takes just 0.3% fees for all buying and selling operations.
Also project has referral system with 50% commission from fees.
just turn in to a scam and took the coins
pjsonowal

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:25:12 AM

your website is not opening says error 522: Website Offline.....seriouslty want to try your site...Hopes it comes Online soon.. Smiley

Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:11:58 AM

your website is not opening says error 522: Website Offline.....seriouslty want to try your site...Hopes it comes Online soon.. Smiley
same for me, cant open it from here, website offline.
anyone can access this.

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:18:49 AM

this site been down for so so long. stop bumping this thread it's dead

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:03:07 PM

probably it already collapsed and come to an end. i doubt it will be back anymore , maybe they will come back but with a new name with the same concept , it's still impressive cuz it stay for over a year paying investors
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:31:30 PM

Lol

Super Shares are 0.02 BTC now. Do you remember the times when it was 0.0001 BTC?

SCAM

F*CK OFF, F*GGOT!

X-Value are online more than 1.5 years and never cheat.  Embarrassed

AND I GUARANTEE AGAIN THAT X-VALUE WILL WORK AT LEAST ONE YEAR FROM THIS MOMENT!!!

one week and nothing

Some ponzi owners just crack me up.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:22:09 PM

Lol

SCAM

F*CK OFF, F*GGOT!

X-Value are online more than 1.5 years and never cheat.  Embarrassed

one week and nothing
It's one of 2
1. The admin have problems with the site.Or
2. The admin run away with the coins
Some ponzi owners just crack me up.

mib

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:39:54 PM

WTH the site is down .....
So it's Game Over  Sad
@Antidot WTH are you doing change the topic to scam  Roll Eyes

psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:09:14 PM

Still promoting this scam Anti-dot? Your promises ment nothing! We want our money!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: