Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving to China This Summer...Anybody Want Anything?  (Read 813 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:43:09 AM

So I'm moving to China this summer for work. I'll also be traveling to Vietnam, Thailand, Korea and more throughout SE Asia. SE Asia is the land of cheap [cool] stuff so I figured you guys might be interested. Of course I'll have a better idea of what's available when I'm there, but its China...(think fake designer stuff lol). Shipping from China internationally is very cheap, too. So I'm kind of just putting this out there to gauge interest. Let me know!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:47:00 AM

Also I'll be selling some stuff (some things on here for BTC) to fund the move. I have coins, gold, silver and more. So keep an eye out for those listings!
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:47:59 AM

So I'm moving to China this summer for work. I'll also be traveling to Vietnam, Thailand, Korea and more throughout SE Asia. SE Asia is the land of cheap [cool] stuff so I figured you guys might be interested. Of course I'll have a better idea of what's available when I'm there, but its China...(think fake designer stuff lol). Shipping from China internationally is very cheap, too. So I'm kind of just putting this out there to gauge interest. Let me know!

Get in touch when you are over here, I am in Vietnam been based here for 7 years, lots of contacts in SE Asia so can point a fellow Bitcoiner in the right direction..

1 tip....learn the language as quickly as possible, EVERYTHING will become cheaper!
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:51:57 AM

Get in touch when you are over here, I am in Vietnam been based here for 7 years, lots of contacts in SE Asia so can point a fellow Bitcoiner in the right direction..

1 tip....learn the language as quickly as possible, EVERYTHING will become cheaper!
Sounds good, thanks! SE Asia is not a region I have many contacts in lol-and another bitcoiner would be even better. And yes, I imagine-I speak Mandarin but know the practical use of it while I'm over there will teach me even better.
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:33:35 AM

Johnnie let me know, when you'll be there. Thank you

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:05:35 PM

I would like to know the retail price of a Clevo notebook with all the latest bells and whistles with either an i7 and radeon m290x or nvidia 880.
It must be a full fledged Clevo notebook not just the chassis or in last case a MSI with similar spec.I guess ASUS will be too expensive looking at the ROG lineup.

Thanks in advance.
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:51:54 PM

coke with no pee pee .. Grin

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:57:53 PM

If you're serious, I'll take some Habu Sake Tongue  Vietnam it's called Ruou thuoc.

Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:09:30 PM

If you're serious, I'll take some Habu Sake Tongue  Vietnam it's called Ruou thuoc.

OMG I did actually googled this and apparently its various animals enclosed in glass containers with some liquid in there? Do you drink out of that? OMG!!!
Lucky Cris

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:14:18 PM

OMG I did actually googled this and apparently its various animals enclosed in glass containers with some liquid in there? Do you drink out of that? OMG!!!

I've tried the Habu Sake... made with a poisonous snake. It's pretty good; one shot will get you drunk off your ass!

Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:18:04 PM

I've tried the Habu Sake... made with a poisonous snake. It's pretty good; one shot will get you drunk off your ass!

Ruou thuoc i searched for could contain tiger penis in the bottle along with other nasty things like spiders crocodiles and stuff i dont want near my mouth WTF!
Lucky Cris

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:43:47 PM

Ruou thuoc i searched for could contain tiger penis in the bottle along with other nasty things like spiders crocodiles and stuff i dont want near my mouth WTF!

Oh no... wasn't aware of that. I just like the one with the snake is all. Keep the tiger balls and shit! A large bottle would more or less serve as a conversation piece for my bar - only the brave would dare to take a drink.

Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:03:42 AM

Yes we drink that here:)

Snake, rats, baby deer = if it can be stuffed in a glass and mixed with alcohol we drink it:)
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:36:28 AM

well,welcome to China Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print