Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrencies should I pay attention to?  (Read 1677 times)
finway

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 06:27:49 PM

Not interested.

SubBridge Unlimited (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 06:31:25 PM

So why did you ask?

"There are so many clones of BTC. Which ones have chances to survive for a long period of time? I would say LTC, NMC and SC. Anything else?"

vs

"There are so many clones of BTC. I know LTC, NMC and SC will survive"

I need more currencies to be added to the service.
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 02:25:15 AM

Support for SC gets your service automatic distrust in my book.. but hey, for some people, supporting any and every alt currency isn't seen as a bad thing.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
SubBridge Unlimited (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 05:57:52 AM

Support for SC gets your service automatic distrust in my book.. but hey, for some people, supporting any and every alt currency isn't seen as a bad thing.

I got that you don't like SC, but putting services that support SC into a blacklist is infantilism. You won't win your war against SC this way... But who cares?
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 06:45:26 AM

I got that you don't like SC, but putting services that support SC into a blacklist is infantilism. You won't win your war against SC this way... But who cares?

Don't be so paranoid. Nobody mentioned any blacklist.
I gave you a perfectly polite heads-up.  It's my opinion that some people happen to view SC support as a useful indicator of poor judgement. I know I'm not alone in this. No skin off my back if you don't care about that.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
SubBridge Unlimited (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 07:59:28 AM

Don't be so paranoid.

OK. I don't.

PS: I think miners and traders don't care if SC is scam or not. It lets to get good profit and this is enough. Only few guys here care of the future of cryptocoins concept.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: