Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2018, 04:02:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC for USA ACH Transfer at Bitstamp + 7%  (Read 1345 times)
thesandman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:00:13 AM

I am buying bitcoins with USA Business ACH Transfers. I am paying Bitstamp last + 7% for the time being but I am open to suggestions/negotiations.

Order Minimum: $250
Order Maximum: $10000

The first time we do business it may take 5-7 days for the transfer to arrive. After the first transaction, it may take 2-3 days. Rest assured, I don't expect the coins until you can see the funds in your account.

I accept escrow of your choosing (within reason) and I will send first if you have sufficient reputation.

You can also place an order on localbitcoins.com here:
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/95193/cash-out-your-bitcoins-bank-transfer-united-states

All I need to initiate the transfer is your name, account number, and routing number.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinWalker

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Keep Walking Around the BTC World

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:45:25 AM

Unlike wire transfers, ACH transfers can be recalled. So be careful when you want to do trades with ACH stuff. Even international/domestic wire transfers can sometimes be recalled too.

clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:49:03 AM

Unlike wire transfers, ACH transfers can be recalled. So be careful when you want to do trades with ACH stuff. Even international/domestic wire transfers can sometimes be recalled too.

wire transfer can recalled too? impossible dude.
last way, never make a deal for transaction. hahahaha...  Cheesy

thesandman

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:22:17 PM

I have read mentioned in other threads that a 72 hour waiting period is necessary to ensure the funds cannot be reversed. I would be willing to allow a 3-4 day waiting period before I expect the coins if it would help quench some of the fears of reversal.

Thanks.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:27:53 PM

you have no trading history on here or on lbc and an ach transfer can be reversed you could be sending these transfers from a stolen account for all anyone knows this is too risky
thesandman

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:10:52 PM

I'm aware I have no trading history but I would like to build one. Hopefully in time it will come.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.