Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GB] .48BTC=3.5MH/s KnC Titan set to mine 3-4 coins PREV SUCCESSFUL GBs!  (Read 1638 times)
Adeel06 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:19:25 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:59:47 PM by Adeel06

Greetings once again from Infinite Hash!

We have already had a successful groupbuy and have supplied the funds to cover for the few hiccups we experienced along with the fact that we have had a 99.998% uptime which is just remarkable if I may say so myself. The machines are still miining away and though I got GOX'ed out of 50 BTC that I made through the groupbuy, I still have been covering expenses because I love this community and want nothing more than for it to grow! Smiley

$215 USD per share. (Cost is slightly higher for USD because we prefer crypto!)
.48 BTC per share (As of Wednesday, April 9th 2014, price will adjust once all orders are in.)
You may also pay in Litecoin if you are interested in going that route.

What are we doing?

We will be providing an all in one solution for hosting the KnCMiner Titan. This will be sold at 3.5 MH/s a share at .48 BTC as of this date. To put this in perspective, that is running ~1.2 computers fully loaded which would cost around $2999-3400 depending on where you purchased the parts for this. (this is based on the exchange rate when this was written of $439 USD/BTC, if it is higher at the time a machine is ordered, you will be refunded the difference, if it is lower, you will have to make up the difference). This will be the only amount that you will ever be required for a 1/70th stake on 1 KnC Titan Mining Rig. We will be buying KnCMiner Titan to meet our requirements. The reason for this is that we believe that they are the most sound investment in terms of mining rigs for the future, with scrypt technology on the rise. We are using John K to escrow this deal if necessary but please do check my last groupbuy and how successful that went.

And how each time KnC increased the hash rate, as did the shares hashrate. I am one of the only GB supporters who did this.

You can send your money right now if you would like, or if you would like to wait until we get a response from KnC and would like to state your interest here, that is fine as well. Use the format “Interest “x” Shares. Payment expected at (Insert a date here or write (after Escrow)”. We will accept BTC or Paypal for payments.

The address that will be used for the purchase of shares is:

1uXsrMsT55esFgS9VfctP6E56QyRtakMh

Please post in this thread and also sign your payment. Click this link to learn how to sign for payments.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.msg1922342#msg1922342

We are a Bitcoin Mining company that is based in Oklahoma. Currently we run 11 Jupiters and 1 Cointerra along with 6 computers with 6x 7950s. As this is far more cost effective we are really excited about this prospect. Currently, I have ordered 3 of the Titans for myself but as I have always had great relations with KnCminer if we can get the number to 10 I can see if KnC will bump up our shipment date for all units.

Mining Contract Shareholder Benefits:
-Ideas such as overclocking through voltage increase will be discussed after the first few machines have shipped. Since we will have a 80,000 BTU unit controlling temperature, I do believe that we can slightly overclock with no real scare. Also, copper water blocks can be provided for machines, however, the shareholders for that machine must agree upon it, it must be possible with KnC’s design and this will be the one cost that we will not cover, though we will pay 20/70th of the cost if one machine group of shareholders agree.

This next idea is very important. After you purchase your share amount, you will NEVER pay any fees on the money that I send you again. Other people that are holding group buys like this usually have a 3-5% fee that is attached to amount earned. We have no such fees.

All electricity costs will be paid for by Infinite Hash.
All ISP (internet) fees will be paid for by Infinite Hash.
All cooling costs will be paid for by Infinite Hash.
All labor costs will be paid for by Infinite Hash.  
All security costs will be paid for by Infinite Hash.

To add a little perspective to how much money this saves you in the long run, we are running an additional 20,000 BTUs of air conditioning on top of our 60,000 BTU which is equivalent to 23.44 KW/h, which would cost $22,586 for cooling (@ $.11 kWh) . One Titan System is 1000 Watts = .11*24*365 = $963.60 per Titan. Labor costs really can't be quantified since I’m not sure what will go wrong and I’m not sure how much my time, or my brother’s time is worth (). Security costs, I will not disclose all security measures but we have Closed Circuit Television monitoring that cost $1239 to buy and was free to install because I had to waste 9 hours doing it. Tongue

Orders:
Each share guarantees you at least 3.5 MH/s of mining power. (This used to be only 1.4 MH/s but was changed to keep upgrading as KnCminer upgraded their systems!)

Summary of shares:
.48 BTC = 1 share. (Escrow users +2% to all shares purchased/pledged through John K escrow)
1 Share = Minimum 3.5 MH/s and all costs related to that as covered in detail above.
70 shares total shares per machine.
50 shares for sale per machine. (This is due to the volatility of the ALTcoins).

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:54:19 AM

Really? No one is interested in this? Even with us at the front of the line, also with the ability to choose the best coin to mine daily, make it btc before transfer, these will far our power the Neptunes everyone's going so crazy -_-.
RiseOfTH

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:57:10 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 11:07:20 AM by RiseOfTH

I hope there is still some chance of getting at least few percentage of lost BTC from Gox Smiley

I am interested to buy some shares, need some time though (15-20 days).

I will circulate your group buy in my network.
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:32:21 AM

I hope there is still some chance of getting at least few percentage of lost BTC from Gox Smiley

Thanks alot RiseOfTH. Maybe I should decrease the pricing and increase the number of shares? Or maybe just mine Litecoin though that would make it so that it would be far less likely to be able to get lucky on one of our coin choices that just explodes. With regards,

Adeel
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:14:49 PM

Thanks alot RiseOfTH. Maybe I should decrease the pricing and increase the number of shares? Or maybe just mine Litecoin though that would make it so that it would be far less likely to be able to get lucky on one of our coin choices that just explodes. With regards,

Adeel

How about multipool ? GHash has it now...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:40:44 AM

Multipool or coinchoose is what I was thinking of.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: