Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marinecoin. Sex Lies and Videotape. Truth, scandal or scam. Thoughts?  (Read 4253 times)
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:51:31 AM

I think if it weren't  for the developer calling everyone fools and idiots, people might actually want to be a part of such an idea. I like the idea of a utopian society but what the developer wants to do simply is not practical in the real world. To build such a city, the yachts, apartments, cure to cancer etc would cost trillions, a unified goal of millions of people, huge leaps in technology, about a hundred years to build and a complete shift in how people think. If it ever got built, you would face all the same problems as we see now in every other city and country, food has to be produced, people have to be paid, drugs and crime will exist (more so if people don't have to work). All I've seen is talk and if you want my opinion where Marinecoin is headed just Google "Jonestown"

Well these people don't want to be a part of anything, and they can't be, they are on a different agenda, jealousy one part, being proven wrong months on end an other part. it will continue this way for them.

smart people already follow Marinecoin, and I haven't disappointed anyone and do not intend to, that's just my style, scammers also need money that's the reason they are called scammers I am a USD millionaire and not because of Marinecoin but my other businesses , don't need to scam anyone, if anything is as legit as it gets on this forum that's Marinecoin,

and all the Marinecoiners who reads these forums don't take these fools seriously because most know me on a personal level, we have daily conversations, sometimes on the phone and also they have the capability to make up their own minds and analyse the results over time to make decisions
these slanderers however think that they can stop or hinder what's coming, we are investing we are developing we are reaching to new people everyday.

now they started crossing the line with this scam bullshit that has gone far too long without proof, that nobody believes in anymore,
As Marinecoin community we can't have a general good discussion going on this forum because of these idiots.

city is a far-fetched idea for now,it is the ultimate mission to raise the bar to excel but 10 years from now it can be made into reality if you and others stop thinking negatively so much.
Marinecoin city will be gated community for Marinecoin people in a politically stable country, mostly for vacation. Do you think I was born yesterday don't know how the World works.. There are already articles about that on the internet by someone who interviewed me. My family business is construction and property management of office plazas, we just finished a sizeable office plaza just recently, I am pretty sure I can deliver Marinecoin city if we can fund it, solely based on my past construction management experience.

we are already started the progress to donate GPU computing power to world community grid to run simulations for the cure of cancer and HIV/Aids, more will be donated as time goes by Marinecoin will be among the top contributor to the project by the end of the year just from my personal donations guaranteed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:09:01 AM

I think if it weren't  for the developer calling everyone fools and idiots, people might actually want to be a part of such an idea. I like the idea of a utopian society but what the developer wants to do simply is not practical in the real world. To build such a city, the yachts, apartments, cure to cancer etc would cost trillions, a unified goal of millions of people, huge leaps in technology, about a hundred years to build and a complete shift in how people think. If it ever got built, you would face all the same problems as we see now in every other city and country, food has to be produced, people have to be paid, drugs and crime will exist (more so if people don't have to work). All I've seen is talk and if you want my opinion where Marinecoin is headed just Google "Jonestown"

Well these people don't want to be a part of anything, and they can't be, they are on a different agenda, jealousy one part, being proven wrong months on end an other part. it will continue this way for them.

smart people already follow Marinecoin, and I haven't disappointed anyone and do not intend to, that's just my style, scammers also need money that's the reason they are called scammers I am a USD millionaire and not because of Marinecoin but my other businesses , don't need to scam anyone, if anything is as legit as it gets on this forum that's Marinecoin,

and all the Marinecoiners who reads these forums don't take these fools seriously because most know me on a personal level, we have daily conversations, sometimes on the phone and also they have the capability to make up their own minds and analyse the results over time to make decisions
these slanderers however think that they can stop or hinder what's coming, we are investing we are developing we are reaching to new people everyday.

now they started crossing the line with this scam bullshit that has gone far too long without proof, that nobody believes in anymore,
As Marinecoin community we can't have a general good discussion going on this forum because of these idiots.

city is a far-fetched idea for now,it is the ultimate mission to raise the bar to excel but 10 years from now it can be made into reality if you and others stop thinking negatively so much.
Marinecoin city will be gated community for Marinecoin people in a politically stable country, mostly for vacation. Do you think I was born yesterday don't know how the World works.. There are already articles about that on the internet by someone who interviewed me. My family business is construction and property management of office plazas, we just finished a sizeable office plaza just recently, I am pretty sure I can deliver Marinecoin city if we can fund it, solely based on my past construction management experience.

we are already started the progress to donate GPU computing power to world community grid to run simulations for the cure of cancer and HIV/Aids, more will be donated as time goes by Marinecoin will be among the top contributor to the project by the end of the year just from my personal donations guaranteed.

I wouldn't be a part of Marinecoin simply because every post is talking down to people, how everyone is an idiot, fool, and jealous of the project. Are we supposed to take your word for it, I could say I'm a multi-millionaire too, have connections to high level politicians and backed by the Swiss Hadron Collider team and would be just as tangible.
marine4u

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:25:06 AM

Then don't be a part of it, you wouldn't be anyways if I responded nicely to people who are being disrespectful to the honest work I do.

no one is calling your hard work scam all day long publicly or whenever they feel like it, all they are doing is being disrespectful to me on the forum, everyone has their limits, instead of discussing other ideas or demands you do this.

I have to put up with people like you always finding some excuse to undermine Marinecoin

Guess what it will not work, so get lost. Understood.?

From now on I will only be nice to people who are nice to me other Marinecoiners or people who has serious questions about Marinecoin.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:44:11 AM

I do have serious questions about marinecoin, you say you did an interview but I cannot find it nor have you linked it for us. Where is this research? If you are serious why not publicly state your name?

You want people to invest in this yet all I see is one guy saying this or that with nothing to back it up. Talk is cheap, let's see some proof.
marine4u

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:57:24 AM

You can reach me from the website for PM, the word scam is coming out of everyones mouth at this stage, you think I am crazy enough to publicly state my name so people try ruin my offline career and social status, at this stage not possible, once people understand the facts about Marinecoin and realise the fact that its not going away and that day will come.

that's not to say I am anonymous, many of my close circles working on this project from all around the World know down to my home address.

the mention of Marinecoin city as a gated community was on this article

http://www.cryptoscribe.com/new-coins/the-mysterious-marinecoin/
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:47:54 AM

The interview didn't really say any more than what you have already said but it doesn't really answer my questions.

Also aside from the large premine and grand ideas, how is Marinecoin any different from other coins? How do you propose to tackle scalability within the blockchain and prevent attacks? From a coding point, how are you going cure aids with the blockchain?
marine4u

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:18:13 PM

The interview didn't really say any more than what you have already said but it doesn't really answer my questions.

Also aside from the large premine and grand ideas, how is Marinecoin any different from other coins? How do you propose to tackle scalability within the blockchain and prevent attacks? From a coding point, how are you going cure aids with the blockchain?

Forget KGW if you mean that that is dangerous territory, that is asking for trouble, trouble you can never get out. you can easily kill coins with KGW.
24h retarget Marinecoin needs constant hash power at great amounts at great cost to the attacker to change the diff to dangerous levels, also who will want to mess with a pre-mine coin, maybe we can't manipulate price increase but we can surely manipulate temporary price decrease until we get the coins back at the attackers further loss to make sure they stay away, there will be other protection against attacks I will not discuss at this moment which will prove valuable and set Marinecoin apart from other coins.

I am not short handed on coding wise in anyway let me tell you that, I have my own unique methods of programming when its time to code and I am resourceful, have completed my own custom programming projects from scratch in the past, I also think I did a decent job programming the Mobile Wallet by myself without any outside help in a few days, compared to Satoshi's wallet which is mostly served on a silver platter is walk in the park mostly updating bugs etc., I having been doing decent job updating and compiling all wallets myself thus far, taking care of security concerns etc, plus additional funding is available to do any custom coding that requires a team effort when necessary, that being said,

we have been attacked countless times, we are pre-mine the shadow of the pre-mine always makes the attackers think twice, the heavy premine gives you the ability to hard-reset not hard-fork but hard reset the network to the desired fork at will if you choose to do so by compensating everyone including the losses of the exchange providers, or individuals miners who suffered losses at the other fork there is no limit what you can do,

everyone will be insured against fraud, all merchants and users just like the way Paypal issues refunds against fraud, Marinecoin is able to do the same. Pre-mine makes sense to me to the future goals which will give advantage for Marinecoin over the competition which do not have and will never have this capability. The most important thing is trust, you fools deposit all your coins to exchanges well the past two weeks we got two exchanges who took away your coins including Marinecoins, well Marinecoin is safer than any exchange because our most valuable asset will be proving Marinecoin as a trusted platform to invest as time goes by and that alone will add value to MTC next to its competition, to be known for that trait of trustworthiness. 

If you want to get something about this post is the miners are not miners prices dictates miners actions, they are puppets of the exchange rates, the real miners are the merchants, how the merchants will mine without equipment you ask? well then you will really see what the pre-mine is for. so follow Marinecoin.

Marinecoin just sucessfully bailed out all withheld MTC by cryptorush by a  manoeuvre no-one even realised, which was enough to cast a shadow on the MTC exchanges for months by using the ability of the pre-mine we managed to get them back at minimal cost but all the investments are safe now,

the problem with technological advancement is there is no technological advancement, there can not be much to sending 1 coin to an other person similar to the advancement of bank accounts the past few decades, it is very simple but people the real scammers ran out of ideas how to scam so now they BS the novice by saying TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT yeah right, the real scammers are the ones who claim to have technological advancement with couple of lines of extra C++ code which a 16 year old can easily produce as a term project at high school, either they are trying to find a way to make money with their outdated GPUs by complicating things further with additional layers of algorithms under the name of technological advancement and hyping and hoping to make money only GPUs will be able to mine with new shitcoins trying to doge the Scrypt Asic revolution which will take the serious scrypt coins to corporate level, or by coming up with non-mineable coins skipping the mining part which is essential altogether, the fools who stick with amateur GPU mining will stay amateur,

Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:22:48 PM

I think that has to be the best post I have ever seen from the dev. 

More posts with information and knowledge behind them, and less with attacking back and calling everyone idiots may just sway me.  I still think the coin is a tad on the crazy side.  But I am really beginning to become annoyed with the 100 clones a day being made by devs that can't even think their way out of a paper bag.  Black coin becomes popular.  Oh a coin with every other color in the spectrum need to be made.  Or fruits, animals, ect.   If anything, at least you can say this coin is different.

As for how the dev could possibly cure cancer/aids ect.  There are 2 coins actively working on those 2 goals right now.  Curecoin and Gridcoin.  Both are tying themselves to the BOINC and @home projects, and are giving block rewards based on how much hashrate is being thrown towards those 2.  I am guessing Marinecoin would be trying to follow suite, and tie themselves to one of these 2 projects.   

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:47:20 PM

+1 to Vivisector, and even to Marine4u.

I was pleasantly surprised by the almost sane tone of M4U's last post, more of that would make it much easier to take Marinecoin seriously.

Less calling people fools, sock-puppetry and claims of being the last Tsar of Russia, please.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:31:07 PM

I am neither for nor against the Marinecoin project itself and am more in favor of a large premine if used correctly. You talk about the code for all these new coins just being a few extra lines here or there bit Marinecoin code is nothing more than a clone itself with a few lines changed. It doesn't support merchant adoption because as you said, you can simply reverse transactions at any time and selectively scam people if you wanted to and the attitude shown and lack of transparency would support that possibility. The code also doesn't take into account blockchain size over many years and if any of the premine is used, there is nothing to replace it and will dilute all shares. There is no real step by step plan on how these things are to be achieved either so all I really have to say is....

Buy this if you choose but the developer has the ability to steal your coins at any given moment so you may wake up one day with no coins.
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:53:56 PM

@Crestington - well said!

@ Vivisector - I can see you gradually succumbing to the will of the Marinecoin dev. Please, please don't do it!!

The Marinecoin developer is somewhat of a wordsmith and he hides his lack of technical ability behind some very convincing and very well thought out responses. As I've said before, if the dev was so great at programming, his currency wouldn't be running on an antiquated version of Litecoin and wouldn't be suffering from hash rate spikes. Such a talented individual would have created a brilliant difficulty retargeting mechanism to get around these issues. He's already confessed to buying hash power to recover the blockchain, which is an approach that completely contradicts his boasts of greatness.

I'd like to know if there is anybody out there who would genuinely mine Marinecoin? The meagre scraps (2.54%) left on the blockchain are hardly worth bothering with as it will take approx 963 years to mine them  Grin. Instamining 97%+ has only created a rod for the back of the dev because it will draw in many opportunist attackers who would prefer to waste their electricity gaining the satisfaction of bringing Marinecoin down because it's sure as hell not worth trying to support it.

The dev also talks of the ability to manipulate market prices. It's pretty clear this has been happening for a while but to hear it straight from him should ring alarm bells for anybody who is considering involvement with this coin.

Marinecoin not only epitomizes everything that is wrong with altcoins but it adds a unique layer of sinisterness and subversion. It doesn't deserve to be traded on any markets in any way, shape or form and how it got listed on these is a complete fucking mystery to my way of thinking. Anybody who buys this coin or buys into its philosophy needs a mental evaluation. Pronto.
marine4u

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:34:39 PM

@ Vivisector - I can see you gradually succumbing to the will of the Marinecoin dev. Please, please don't do it!!

The Marinecoin developer is somewhat of a wordsmith and he hides his lack of technical ability behind some very convincing and very well thought out responses. As I've said before, if the dev was so great at programming, his currency wouldn't be running on an antiquated version of Litecoin and wouldn't be suffering from hash rate spikes. Such a talented individual would have created a brilliant difficulty retargeting mechanism to get around these issues. He's already confessed to buying hash power to recover the blockchain, which is an approach that completely contradicts his boasts of greatness.

I'd like to know if there is anybody out there who would genuinely mine Marinecoin? The meagre scraps (2.54%) left on the blockchain are hardly worth bothering with as it will take approx 963 years to mine them  Grin. Instamining 97%+ has only created a rod for the back of the dev because it will draw in many opportunist attackers who would prefer to waste their electricity gaining the satisfaction of bringing Marinecoin down because it's sure as hell not worth trying to support it.

The dev also talks of the ability to manipulate market prices. It's pretty clear this has been happening for a while but to hear it straight from him should ring alarm bells for anybody who is considering involvement with this coin.

Marinecoin not only epitomizes everything that is wrong with altcoins but it adds a unique layer of sinisterness and subversion. It doesn't deserve to be traded on any markets in any way, shape or form and how it got listed on these is a complete fucking mystery to my way of thinking. Anybody who buys this coin or buys into its philosophy needs a mental evaluation. Pronto.

I am not a NASA scientist and don't claim to be the best programmer, but I know what I am doing. And I am sure of it. we hired 3 different professional programmers for the mavericks version of QT which is hard to do everyone knows that to save time, we hired people who were full time programmers in software development firms, we waited weeks for the Mavericks wallet, and waited. No one managed to deliver, guess who finally delivered.

if you are against Marinecoin, you are against the research for cancer research and HIV/AIDS, that simply you are actively de-promoting important resources that can be put to one of the most essential issues, not donations but actual solving of Mathematical problems and simulations by GPUs. What kind of human does that, you should not consider yourself human. don't support humanity OK?

I am happy with my current version Marinecoin Wallet and the diff retargeting rate, couple of times we got hit by 2.5 GH recovered pretty well, I have couple of sample wallets based on latest source code would not change the current one unless I have to, this one works perfectly the best wallet I have seen so far, never crashes, always syncs promptly, no exchange or pool operator ever complained, no funds ever got stuck or lost due to malfunction. and I did not get lucky I worked on it to make it so, if anyone can find a problem I will fix it, or if there is something that is groundbreaking I will change it to that, I don't follow the Litecoin path on updates, I do my own updates and study other coins codes to learn to apply to my code to keep up with what is actually in it. changing wallets is also very complicated and risky no matter who executes it, should not be done frequently unless it is an emergency we are 4 months into the project I think the wallet is fine compared to the timeframe and what it is being used for, which is storing data on the wallet.dat file and mining and transfer related essential activities.

I think you should get yourself  checked, I would say you have serious issues in your life saying things like this against a project like Marinecoin.

marine4u

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:54:19 PM

I am neither for nor against the Marinecoin project itself and am more in favor of a large premine if used correctly. You talk about the code for all these new coins just being a few extra lines here or there bit Marinecoin code is nothing more than a clone itself with a few lines changed. It doesn't support merchant adoption because as you said, you can simply reverse transactions at any time and selectively scam people if you wanted to and the attitude shown and lack of transparency would support that possibility. The code also doesn't take into account blockchain size over many years and if any of the premine is used, there is nothing to replace it and will dilute all shares. There is no real step by step plan on how these things are to be achieved either so all I really have to say is....

Buy this if you choose but the developer has the ability to steal your coins at any given moment so you may wake up one day with no coins.

%97 premine why would Marinecoin, no one will ever have more MTC than Marinecoin as an Organisation, sorry but you missed the whole point there,

system is based on mutual trust,  takeaway coins from people you fool, they are there to protect people from scammers like you to make the eco-system financially the most powerful, the current bitcoin litecoin model is not going anywhere, not suitable for mass adaption.

We are here to protect merchants and everyday users for fraud, not reversing transaction, you have no idea what you are talking about.

who is selectively scamming? you missed the whole point again compensating for forks everyone gets what they have on all forks from the premine paid on the other fork, its like having insurance, one fork is selected to bring order and unity what kind of protection you have for that on your coin's code, thought so???

plus its open source you can contribute and have custom wallets open if you wish its not all up to core development.
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:42:47 PM

Three devs and several weeks to compile a Mac wallet? That is some funny shit!!! You only had to compile it...it's not like you had to build it from scratch!!

As you've brought up the subject of curing HIV/AIDS/Cancer, please can you advise how you're going to go about this? Sorry, but achieving this through your hash power isn't a good enough answer. People in here and more importantly, the followers you hope to indoctrinate, might appreciate some kind of specifics on the matter.

You mention fixing issues that have arisen yet NOTHING has been updated on your official GitHub account for a month...? No doubt you don't need to publish updated code because it's against your 'cloak and dagger' principles and your minions are forbidden from compiling their own wallets. No doubt a banishment to the fiery bowels of land shalt await such blasphemy.

Come on dude, your release is nothing but 'smoke and mirrors' and you've got a hell of a lot of explaining and convincing to do to live up to the promises you pledged. So far I see nothing other than a pump and dump scam and one that's failing miserably.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:50:50 PM

If for example you really wanted to centralize a cryptocurrency, you could do so by creating a fee system that feeds into a central fund that is secured by Multi-sig by a number of trusted people within the community, you wouldn't need a 97.5% premine held by one person. In order to spend from such a fund you would need the approval of a majority of people who have consistently shown over time their determination to help others as well as alleviate trust issues and protect against the possibility that it could be stolen from outside sources.

How come something like that wasn't implemented in the first place? People shouldn't NEED to trust one single person with their money and the more I hear from the developer the less I trust him.
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:58:08 PM

Yeh, after talking personally with the developer on the phone for over an hour asking every possible question i could muster, including ethnicity, family background, programming knowledge, work history etc etc etc, he answered every question without holding back or blinking for a lie.
    I have been charged in this thread with 'mutual masturbation', been accused of being a liar, a shill account, a sock puppet; not contacting the dev directly instead of starting this thread..
   Now understand this was my first fucking thread.  Didnt even start a new coin, was torn to shreds by over 90% of posts.  With allegations and lies that have 0% to back with.
     When the dev says 'you fools' in his slightly broken english, all you fucking hyenas start yipping and barking against one man standing against..  oh i dunno, someone else count how many against or posts making unproven allegations absolutely no different then his unproven claims of a possible fuckin utopia??
   Yeh you fuckin hyenas aint welcome, because yes you are fools and morons, probably never dumped more then a 1000 bux on a coin anyways and are worthless in the grand scheme of anything unified and great.  You hyenas are the reason no coin be it honest or good or evil and shitcoin, will pump and dump and destroy any dream while cackling at the next Visionary so you can make your few hundred bux instead of.working a real.job.
    This thread pisses me off and you cackling hyenas make me sick

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
Pizzaworld

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:59:57 PM

So what is the dev phone number?  Smiley
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:05:24 PM

Yeh, after talking personally with the developer on the phone for over an hour asking every possible question i could muster, including ethnicity, family background, programming knowledge, work history etc etc etc, he answered every question without holding back or blinking for a lie.
    I have been charged in this thread with 'mutual masturbation', been accused of being a liar, a shill account, a sock puppet; not contacting the dev directly instead of starting this thread..
   Now understand this was my first fucking thread.  Didnt even start a new coin, was torn to shreds by over 90% of posts.  With allegations and lies that have 0% to back with.
     When the dev says 'you fools' in his slightly broken english, all you fucking hyenas start yipping and barking against one man standing against..  oh i dunno, someone else count how many against or posts making unproven allegations absolutely no different then his unproven claims of a possible fuckin utopia??
   Yeh you fuckin hyenas aint welcome, because yes you are fools and morons, probably never dumped more then a 1000 bux on a coin anyways and are worthless in the grand scheme of anything unified and great.  You hyenas are the reason no coin be it honest or good or evil and shitcoin, will pump and dump and destroy any dream while cackling at the next Visionary so you can make your few hundred bux instead of.working a real.job.
    This thread pisses me off and you cackling hyenas make me sick

Missed this in the first paragraph.
   I BOUGHT MARINECOINS - just to spite all you fucks

'Enter the hyena kingMissed this in the first paragraph.
   I BOUGHT MARINECOINS - just to spite all you fucks

'Enter the hyena king''

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:15:46 PM

So what is the dev phone number?  Smiley

Yip yip yip yip yip hyena ask him yourself

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:24:56 PM

Actually their pre-mine is 97%.  But here is the real laugh, if that wasn't enough.  The remaining 3% is to be mined at an equal rate for the next 1000 years.  So even in 10 years time, there will only be 0.03% of the minable coins in the hands of the public, although they claim they will be giving away a bit from the premine.

They like to use the "rarity" of the mined coins to drive up the value of the traded coins, then take that value and add it to the total amount of "untouchable" pre-mined coins to  give the coin a huge "faked" market cap.  They plan on eventually selling off the "untouchable" coins, and using the money to purchase an island or some land somewhere, where they will create their own country and build a Megacity within.  The only currency to be used in the Megacity is Marine coin, and their line of alt coins which they plan on releasing.

They say owning a number of their coins will be all that is needed for their citizenship in their country, and if you are a large coin holder now (Or very soon), you will be able to use their coin yacht for trip around Europe.  And live the life of the rich and famous.  They also claim the coin dev is from some rich/famous German family, and he has millions of dollars, so he has no need stealing from the poor people he is helping.

It doesn't help that they started out heavily using sock puppets to pump the coin.

As for the answer of Truth/Scam.  I don't really know, haven't made my mind up on that.  It seems on the surface to be 100% scam, but my thoughts are more leaning towards cult where the leader believes this to be true.  I'm not convinced to mine or not to mine yet, as bad as it seems, it's no worse then getting behind about 97% of the other alt coins out there. 

its like NXT... wtf that was entertaining but disturbing read.

Can someone please post or recall this sock puppet thread?  Everyone's talking about it but nobody has posted it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: