Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UpDown.bt — Binary Options — | Instant bets | Payouts in 60sec | BCF Gold Member  (Read 36636 times)
UpDown.BT (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:10:18 PM

im trying play in updown.bt in this frist time for me..
i dont know about minimal bet 0.01
i send 0.004, cant you return my bets..

Did the same thing. Didn't see the notice. He's calling bets under minimum "donations".

To say something like "I'm sorry but I get too many bets under .01 BTC so I have to keep it, and I'll donate it to charity" would be a lot better than "tough **** I'm keeping it and saying you donated it to me."

Updown is sketchy, PERIOD, especially after the sig campaign stuff they tried to pull.

Unfortunately we didn't become a billionaires with this "below minimal bets". Overall amount of this bets is smaller than 0.5 btc. Now all the bets that are below minimum will be returned with miner's fee deducted.

I'll be looking forward to it.
https://blockchain.info/tx/7821d454e987a359c26b548141e6687ea66b94dc13795b1a73ccfc8aff29e0da

Obviously it related only to bets made after this functional was released. We don't want to deal with any former transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:15:14 PM

We've started an affiliate campaign with daily payouts and 50% revenue sharing. More details can be found there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736039.0

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:22:32 PM

Did the same thing. Didn't see the notice. He's calling bets under minimum "donations".

To say something like "I'm sorry but I get too many bets under .01 BTC so I have to keep it, and I'll donate it to charity" would be a lot better than "tough **** I'm keeping it and saying you donated it to me."

Updown is sketchy, PERIOD, especially after the sig campaign stuff they tried to pull.

Unfortunately we didn't become a billionaires with this "below minimal bets". Overall amount of this bets is smaller than 0.5 btc. Now all the bets that are below minimum will be returned with miner's fee deducted.

https://blockchain.info/tx/7821d454e987a359c26b548141e6687ea66b94dc13795b1a73ccfc8aff29e0da

Obviously it related only to bets made after this functional was released. We don't want to deal with any former transactions.

You have got to be kidding me. Your business practices are a joke.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:26:47 PM

I spend more electricity to write those replies than money you are discussing here. )

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:29:59 PM

its a nice looking web site.. too bad you couldn't pay all of your sig campaigners to keep it going.. my apologies if you have...

We're not interested in sig campaigns anymore, but we started an affiliate campaign that much more interesting for us and hope for our further affiliates.

jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

its a nice looking web site.. too bad you couldn't pay all of your sig campaigners to keep it going.. my apologies if you have...

We're not interested in sig campaigns anymore, but we started an affiliate campaign that much more interesting for us and hope for our further affiliates.

He's not interested in sig campaigns anymore...because he stiffed us for a while, pissed everyone off, finally caved and paid us, and wants to brush it all under the rug.  I'd advise anyone thinking of doing business with him to think about what type of proof you'll have when he claims that your referrals only bet x amount, how can you prove they bet 2x?  Answer-you can't so I'd be careful.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:14:18 PM

I spend more electricity to write those replies than money you are discussing here. )

I understand it is not a lot of money, but it is not your money to decide on.

This is also about your ethics, which seem to be absent.

Web Developer. PM for details.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

Though I never participated in your campaign, u created a great hype when Ritz was there. If u ended up paying everyone properly, u could enjoy some free promotion FXO received from us. Not sure, why u made a fight for less than 1 BTC, because it seems that amount is dust for u.

jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:23:28 PM

Though I never participated in your campaign, u created a great hype when Ritz was there. If u ended up paying everyone properly, u could enjoy some free promotion FXO received from us. Not sure, why u made a fight for less than 1 BTC, because it seems that amount is dust for u.

Good point, making such a big deal over paying out the sig campaign of 1 BTC, but then acts like he's got so much BTC lying around.  Something doesn't match up...
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:37:04 PM

I want to send you this BTCs just to save electricity, we have some maintenance right now, but after that we will send you

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

I'm happy for FXO and hope they will get better perfomance with signature campaign. Now we're interested in affiliates.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:54:40 PM

I'm happy for FXO and hope they will get better perfomance with signature campaign. Now we're interested in affiliates.

That does not justify to have unpaid sig campaigners. Moreover, I wonder, whether any sig campaigner will wear affiliates as there is no real way to verify their earning. Affiliate owner can always cheat.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:16:52 PM

That does not justify to have unpaid sig campaigners. Moreover, I wonder, whether any sig campaigner will wear affiliates as there is no real way to verify their earning. Affiliate owner can always cheat.

What means no real way? You can see your separate wallet and transactions in blockchain.

mwarrior

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:20:16 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:27:18 PM by mwarrior

Your site dicked me.  Won a bet but only got 0.01 back.

https://blockchain.info/tx/2c2212cc26f1f67985a13fa518c70fed39792ec5465899fbc622c105f78f05d6

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:36:52 PM

What means no real way? You can see your separate wallet and transactions in blockchain.

That is only when u accept that someone has joined your site through one's affiliate link. But, how does one know that it'll be accepted always except for blindly trusting u ?

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:38:17 PM

Money was been returned.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:40:26 PM

That is only when u accept that someone has joined your site through one's affiliate link. But, how does one know that it'll be accepted always except for blindly trusting u ?

Please, pay some attention to our offer. We don't provide any links. We give you a block, or several blocks from our website, that you should embed in iframe. Your blocks will have different set of wallet IDs — so you can track all the bets coming to your blocks, all payouts, etc. Everything is very transparent — like having your own updown.bt.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:45:26 PM

According to TX ID your bet was Up on Planes when value was 6401, minute after it was 6391 so you loose and received our loose confirmation transaction.

mwarrior

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:11:30 PM

My bet is the second one on the list, I know what I bet.  I know that I won.  How are you saying that the bet was different when the site very clearly shows a win.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:19:05 PM

My bet is the second one on the list, I know what I bet.  I know that I won.  How are you saying that the bet was different when the site very clearly shows a win.

Check address on your transaction ID — your bet was sent to "Planes in the Air" Up address, and second winning bet made on gold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: