Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PURE POS]Information Coin(ITC) Fair&Free distribution New thread  (Read 111883 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:47:19 AM

If you still have a damaged wallet.dat file I can recover it otherwise go to HDD recovery service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
securedform

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:48:19 AM

oh shit my wallet is crashed i lost all my coins.Oh no man my hard disk is failed.what to do please tell me

If your hard disk crashed, dont try to turn on this computer because it can crash more. Change the disk and take it to company that can retrieve data.

At least I am happy this is not Dev's HDD ;-) Probably they are preparing for FUD ;-)
please be serious bro i am very tense ok i am just going to the data recovery show.Thanks buddy for your response

Pixx Coin Wallet with buit in Exchange
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:48:40 AM

oh shit my wallet is crashed i lost all my coins.Oh no man my hard disk is failed.what to do please tell me

If your hard disk crashed, dont try to turn on this computer because it can crash more. Change the disk and take it to company that can retrieve data.

At least I am happy this is not Dev's HDD ;-) Probably they are preparing for FUD ;-)

Yeah we need trolls to move this thread up!! Cheesy

securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:49:23 AM

If you still have a damaged wallet.dat file I can recover it otherwise go to HDD recovery service.
no i donot have wallet dat file Sad

atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:52:53 AM

SUPPORT THE COIN WITH YOUR SIGNATURE!!

Let's grow together  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Signature for Hero Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578723.0][size=14pt][b][glow=red,2,300][color=white][color=white]★  INFORMATIONcoin[/color][/color][/glow][/b][b][glow=white,2,300][color=purple][color=red]  The POS coin with [color=blue] BETTER COMMUNITY [/color] [/color][/color][/glow][/b][b][glow=red,2,300][color=white][color=white]  GROW WITH US! [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][/center]
Preview for Hero Member:

Signature for Sr Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578723.0][size=14pt][b][color=red]███ [/color][color=black]★  INFORMATIONcoin[/color][color=red]  The POS coin with[/color] [color=blue] BETTER COMMUNITY [/color][color=black]  GROW WITH US! [/color][color=red]███ [/color][/b][/size][/url][/center]
Preview for Sr Member:

Signature for Full Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578723.0][b][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][color=black]★  INFORMATIONcoin[/color][color=red]- The POS coin with[/color] [color=blue] BETTER COMMUNITY -[/color][color=black]  GROW WITH US! [/color][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][/b][/url][/center]
Preview for FullMember:

Signature for Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578723.0][b]█████████████████ ★  INFORMATIONcoin - The POS coin with BETTER COMMUNITY - GROW WITH US! █████████████████ [/b][/url][/center]
Preview for Member:
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:03:53 AM

Just voted in mintpal, I'll continue
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:31:58 AM

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:33:21 AM

Is there someone else who didn't receive his stake yet, o i'm the only one left?

Dev, i know you are very busy but i send you few pm. Can you check my situation?
securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:38:33 AM

my hard drive is dead and i am unable to recover my coin.I lost about 1300k coins.I am posting my address in my signature.I am not forcing anyone to donate something to me but help me to recover my coins as much as you can.All the community members know how much time and efforts i have devoted to this community.If you donot want , no hard feelings i will still work for the strong and better community as i like it

awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:46:03 AM

my hard drive is dead and i am unable to recover my coin.I lost about 1300k coins.I am posting my address in my signature.I am not forcing anyone to donate something to me but help me to recover my coins as much as you can.All the community members know how much time and efforts i have devoted to this community.If you donot want , no hard feelings i will still work for the strong and better community as i like it

what exactly happened to your hard drive? can you tell me? I can help you fix it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:49:04 AM

what exactly happened to your hard drive? can you tell me? I can help you fix it.

also it says address not available on network. when i look for your address on block explorer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:49:37 AM

it is dead means it is smelling like anything burnt out i have taken it to the it expert but he said you have to buy new one it is dead

securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:50:17 AM

also it says address not available on network. when i look for your address on block explorer.

yes bro i have created a new address as i donot know the last one

awais3344

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:51:03 AM

it is dead means it is smelling like anything burnt out i have taken it to the it expert but he said you have to buy new one it is dead

if its burnt, you can replace the green card on top of it. It will work fine. contact another guy

NEOSCOIN
brookman

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:52:24 AM

i still want to apply lv1,if possible
securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:54:44 AM

if its burnt, you can replace the green card on top of it. It will work fine. contact another guy
thanks for your advice ok i am going to some other guy may be he will help me can you please tell me some more what i should ask him

italovers

Activity: 252
Merit: 150

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:57:30 AM

dreamboy   1   Jr. Member
zuyfg888   1   Jr. Member
youngcave   1   Jr. Member
italovers   1   Full Membe
LemonAndFries   1   Member
mugwampbro   1   Member
coinking   1   Full Membe
kathmandu34   1   Member
smaragda   1   Full Membe
dboylc   1   Member
SomeRelax   1   Member
geyu   1   Member
HongKongCoin   4   Jr. Member
RJX   4   Full Member
lemfuture   4   Full Member
Gabriel Beal   3   Full Member
jcarl987   2   Member
FinaGica   1   Member  
Flomess   1   Member  
Miracle_x   1   Jr. Member  

For the members above please give me your address by pm asap.We will reserve your membership for 3 days.If havent get,we will give this membership to other active members. Wink

If they are your friends please inform them to pm me.Thanks. Wink

I just PM
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:59:35 AM

thanks for your advice ok i am going to some other guy may be he will help me can you please tell me some more what i should ask him

He needs to replace the drive controller... The kind of guys you are taking it to are not the kind of guys you should be taking it to. You need data recovery experts... they will be able to remove the platters from inside the drive and get the data off if you are lucky.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
securedform

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:01:08 AM

He needs to replace the drive controller... The kind of guys you are taking it to are not the kind of guys you should be taking it to. You need data recovery experts... they will be able to remove the platters from inside the drive and get the data off if you are lucky.

ok bro i am going to find some one else to recover my data thanks for your support

jacklydon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:02:12 AM

i have facebook,more than 100 friends,if have extra coins,please let me get the coins, Grin
thanks,will up to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: