Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PURE POS]Information Coin(ITC) Fair&Free distribution New thread  (Read 111893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yanhongcheng901011

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:27:46 AM

It also points to the company? It has distributed over?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:06:06 AM

Hello,
Could someone summarize me the last news from 1st of May till today? (Because I was basically out of the grid)

rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:15:28 AM

i was supposing that only the dev can made an official request to them. I don't talk about post in this thread-->(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.0)
How can i contact real owner of coinmarketcap?

You have request form -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:20:23 AM

Block explorer is not working, DEV can you have a look on that.
itc-starter (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:47:30 AM

Block explorer is not working, DEV can you have a look on that.

http://coinok.pw/explorer/itc ,now works I think there are something wrong with the character,anyway it works Cheesy.
itc-starter (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:50:44 AM

i was supposing that only the dev can made an official request to them. I don't talk about post in this thread-->(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.0)
How can i contact real owner of coinmarketcap?

You have request form -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform
I will,and every member who can help,please submit the form.Now busy with something, I will never run away. Grin Actually even I run away it is nothing for our community.Because we have a lot of vips right? Cheesy
rudarSRB

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:26:09 PM

Why is everyone dumping their coins?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:43:50 PM

Why is everyone dumping their coins?

I suppose people can't wait for mintpal.
YYY999

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:02:00 PM

You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh.
sebalino

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:34:29 PM

I love dumpers more profit for me on MP.
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:40:38 PM

Let's dumpers sells. I bought more coins before almost "for free".

Come on people! Keep voting!

We can't loose the second position:  https://www.mintpal.com/voting
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:50:25 PM

The ITC price not like the fall of.And not just did not look at,for the total amount and the price is not very symmetric.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:09:30 PM

If we want to hit MP next week we need to keep voting.  METH is catching up fast and Its tough to tell if CLEAN will want to be skipped again next week.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:43:17 PM

Is there a link showing the number of coins in distribution?
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:04:14 PM

If we want to hit MP next week we need to keep voting.  METH is catching up fast and Its tough to tell if CLEAN will want to be skipped again next week.

atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:49:20 PM

Is there a link showing the number of coins in distribution?

https://mega.co.nz/#!JFNGAIQa!6fy6ROwjj04lUmLiWYKQziX4qITDvgjjlXaP7Isg4Bo
unvoid

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:32:27 PM

I will,and every member who can help,please submit the form.Now busy with something, I will never run away. Grin Actually even I run away it is nothing for our community.Because we have a lot of vips right? Cheesy
You should inform people what you are doing for coin. "Now busy with something" is so childish. ITC will be dead soon. It's just another copy&paste nothing else. Nothing standing behind ITC. Only thing that is happening is yelling for mintpal. Bad IPO, lack of promotion, lack of developing, lack of serious support, even official website is just copy&paste template without content. There is about ~300 coins, ask yourself a question - why someone should buy ITC? It's not different than others and the only thing that could do something for this coin is community. And what community is doing? "Mintpal, vote for mintpal! Yeah! We can do it!".

Wake up people. Dump this shit and search for real investment/promising idea. Or believe ITC have strong developing team and community...

BTC: 1CMgHWx4wkAaAy2FfeCyPdedUExmhGhfi5
XEL: XEL-HCM8-KB6E-YFLK-8BWMF
itc-starter (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:22:56 AM

You should inform people what you are doing for coin. "Now busy with something" is so childish. ITC will be dead soon. It's just another copy&paste nothing else. Nothing standing behind ITC. Only thing that is happening is yelling for mintpal. Bad IPO, lack of promotion, lack of developing, lack of serious support, even official website is just copy&paste template without content. There is about ~300 coins, ask yourself a question - why someone should buy ITC? It's not different than others and the only thing that could do something for this coin is community. And what community is doing? "Mintpal, vote for mintpal! Yeah! We can do it!".

Wake up people. Dump this shit and search for real investment/promising idea. Or believe ITC have strong developing team and community...

If you don't like this coin just dump,thanks.I don't want to make a big blueprint,but never realize.I think it will hurt and cheat our members.
1.I am designing and try to make a information exchange not coins exchange.There are so many coin exchanges but most of them are shit clones,we need to make something special.
2.Need everyone involve in the development of the coin,but until now,what I see is just a lot of dumpers, a lot of cheaters.
3.Exchange is a good way to distribute,if you can not hold,just dump.Others will take it.
4.Dont troll here if you did nothing.
5.What I see from the others called "innovation" is just scam.Is innovation so easy?When the "innovation " come,many people cry and fuck the scam dev,is it good? If good we can make thousands of scam innovations.BTC is an innovation.But we can not become another BTC.What we can do is to find our own way,no copy.This coin is a copy of btc,I think most of the alt coins are copy,can you call them shit?
6.I have a dream,to creat an organization,every member can share information with others.so I called the coin information coin.But seems no one can understand what I am doing.
7.I will never say go to the da moon,the value of the coins depend on the efforts.
8.No scam,no IPO,don't spend big money,do something you can to improve.If you are devs,make something benefit your shares.
9.Again if you don't have faith,please go away.If you don't want to do anything just troll,please go away.if you like short fast money please go away.
10.Anyway I will never say something can not achieve.
11.Any good idea can post here,it is a coin and a organization belongs to everyone here.

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:37:08 AM

If you don't like this coin just dump,thanks.I don't want to make a big blueprint,but never realize.I think it will hurt and cheat our members.
1.I am designing and try to make a information exchange not coins exchange.There are so many coin exchanges but most of them are shit clones,we need to make something special.
2.Need everyone involve in the development of the coin,but until now,what I see is just a lot of dumpers, a lot of cheaters.
3.Exchange is a good way to distribute,if you can not hold,just dump.Others will take it.
5.What I see from the others called "innovation" is just scam.Is innovation so easy?When the "innovation " come,many people cry and fuck the scam dev,is it good? If good we can make thousands of scam innovations.BTC is an innovation.But we can not become another BTC.What we can do is to find our own way,no copy.This coin is a copy of btc,I think most of the alt coins are copy,can you call them shit?
6.I have a dream,to creat an organization,every member can share information with others.so I called the coin information coin.But seems no one can understand what I am doing.
7.I will never say go to the da moon,the value of the coins depend on the efforts.
8.No scam,no IPO,don't spend big money,do something you can to improve.If you are devs,make something benefit your shares.
9.Again if you don't have faith,please go away.If you don't want to do anything just troll,please go away.if you like short fast money please go away.
11.Any good idea can post here,it is a coin and a organization belongs to everyone here.

+1000 Dev continue your nice work !!! We dont care about these trolls. They just dont support the fact that if the coin really go to the moon, they sold so cheap... BTW, Please be a little more active on social medias and it will be good !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
itc-starter (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:47:13 AM

+1000 Dev continue your nice work !!! We dont care about these trolls. They just dont support the fact that if the coin really go to the moon, they sold so cheap... BTW, Please be a little more active on social medias and it will be good !!
First what we can do is to start our own media,like news forum and if you have any good ideas post here.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: