Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PURE POS]Information Coin(ITC) Fair&Free distribution New thread  (Read 111893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:16:27 PM

Has anyone put a search notice out for DEV?

Dev is active everyday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318633

But he just don't give a shit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 10:00:11 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 11:03:23 PM by cryptonit

for me its the right time to buy into ITC

even the small chance that they do what they announced for happening in  july is easy worth to buy in at that actual very low price

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318633;sa=showPosts
June 04, 2014, 02:58:30 PM
Price very attractive for buy now.  We are hard of work make new wallet/service, Many developments to come in Itc news A month.  New wallet, and development.  Good to buy and hold for innovation!

An important reminder

as investors are talking about it in the chat rooms.Someone has brought up that the latest wallet  vuln to Heartbleed SSL attack,wallet uses version c. of SSL,the sake of safety You MUST get on 1.0.1g NOW.    So update now, and all is well ,It only takes a minute.  Thank you!Sorry for colorful text but must get attention  Grin,This is simple update,

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WALLET openssl-1.0.1g
 NOW

Windows openssl-1.0.1g
Mega:
https://mega.co.nz/#!M4lHxZKI!aer3KF17_Cd-7aqDE4oCw3ieNuaXmAZBGP82wHLXR5A

May 30, 2014, 12:25:12 PM
Hey guys! I am very busy recently, i have invited some of my best friends to join in our ITC community, help me developing applications for ITC, we have made up a  group. and we are developing new wallet for ITC, it's not a clone wallet, it's new technology, we used java for redevelopment

anonymous coins are very popular right now, so we are thinking about change ITC code, make some innovation.

we planed to release the test beta version wallet in July, maybe at the end of june, when we finish our new wallet, our team will negotiated with some technology  companies, we plan to go into business together with my friends company. build up bonds of cooperation. so be patient please, we will make a large scale promotion  after we release our new wallet in July.

its a clear 20x opportunity
if this fail 10 times u still double your money

and if u lucky its way more than 20x and go up 100x

in my opinion dev team silence have reason to lower price so the new dev team members can buy into coin cheap

(u remember he announced some more people join the dev team)

devs who own a fair share of coin way more motivated......

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
colsniper49

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:18:29 AM

shitcoin ,die die die ,someone get this coin for free ,why do we have to pay money? Angry
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:27:52 AM

The dev has already dumped all his holdings and moved on. No sense waiting for this shitcoin to hit 1 Sat. Plenty of other 'good coins' were dumped to 1 Sat, no reason to think this will be any different. Peopel were given between 100,000 to 500,000 coins for FREE - think that over for a second. Even selling at 1 Satoshi for these people is a win.
ningzhanwavln67

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:31:06 AM

wow not even a post from dev in days.

Good move.

NOT

Angry

another community takeover incoming ?

its still a lot of potential in this one. +1

Staking , Wallet... everything works fine.
sorry
it is dead..

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QcmfzV1HW6c3JCCqApvY2rK4xsq6mkLxkz
Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SvEaGTyBNXsX16HLMMgpqeYdTwWR2CwZGr
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:24:26 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 11:34:52 AM by cryptonit

there is a lot
sorry its dead
sell as soon as u can postings here
for me that looks like if someone wana buy as cheap as possible.......

i did buy more and holding

u can get a decent amount of ITC for low invest
and even if dev would have left coin a possible takeover could also easy pay of

its  only 70million coins

its clearly a high risc investment but
even with a small investment u can buy a pretty big share of coins

edit:
worst case if after a few months no news from dev or a community takeover happens
diamond foundation could adopt the coin and add it to our diamond merge mine family
could be easy archived by change a few coin specs and transform it into a hybrid pos/pow groestl algo coin
not that we feel forced to save any coin but we could save a few hand selected ones and ITC could be one of it
if no love from dev team or a community takeover is happening
ITC have some value for takeover listed on good marketplaces and basical not a bad setup and coin distribution

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Bidcoind

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:37:35 AM

Information Coin added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Information Coin.

Generate buzz for Information Coin by listing quality items for sale totally free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

http://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/bidcoind.gifhttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/Buy-and-Sells.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/globalsign.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/auctions.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/mtcalls.jpg

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?
CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.
EXAMPLE:
"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.17 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Information Coin."
Casper just listed an item for sale on Bidcoind.com, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Information Coin,
like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.
if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.
Who's to stop Casper selling more items in exchange for Information Coin
Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mine-able for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS
pay Information Coin direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedback from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1
Get more of the coins you like by selling your new or used items + 1
Get Marinecoins on the side by merchant mining them without extra effort +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Listings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and lister's who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedback the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easily.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell your items for Information Coin, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cash-out to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

Go to www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

Then go to www.bidcoind.com register and list an item for sale in Information Coin and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
direct contact the dev for any questions:
 info@bidcoind.com
agreen

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:18:54 PM

Yes, this coin have a potential but we need new dev.
Totally agree.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:49:57 AM

there is a lot
sorry its dead
sell as soon as u can postings here
for me that looks like if someone wana buy as cheap as possible.......

i did buy more and holding

u can get a decent amount of ITC for low invest
and even if dev would have left coin a possible takeover could also easy pay of

its  only 70million coins

its clearly a high risc investment but
even with a small investment u can buy a pretty big share of coins

edit:
worst case if after a few months no news from dev or a community takeover happens
diamond foundation could adopt the coin and add it to our diamond merge mine family
could be easy archived by change a few coin specs and transform it into a hybrid pos/pow groestl algo coin
not that we feel forced to save any coin but we could save a few hand selected ones and ITC could be one of it
if no love from dev team or a community takeover is happening
ITC have some value for takeover listed on good marketplaces and basical not a bad setup and coin distribution

It is very good that you are showing interest in the ITC.

Indeed, ITC has a total of 70 million coins and fair distribution. Very easy to achieve at least the price 1000sat and more with the team of professional developers from DMD foundation.

Will closely monitor the situation.

I think it's time to buy...
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:58:54 AM

Very easy to achieve at least the price 1000sat and more with the team of professional developers from DMD foundation.

Will closely monitor the situation.

I think it's time to buy...

no project diamond foundation will be involved is short-term
or have only the goal to reach xy value and then sell coins
and be happy to leave with profit while other who didnt sell at spike are left behind with a dead coin

highly prefered would be a community take over ITC development

diamond foundation taking over would only be a possible scenario in far future ( sure not next few months)
and IF we take over it would include modify coin specs towards hybrid POW/POS and merged mining with diamond

a partnership would also be possible if community take over ITC development we could support them with implementing hybrid POW/POS and merged mining with diamond

but first of all give original dev team a few weeks more time

there is no hurry
coins without dev can run nearly endless if wallet code is stable
example emerald coin which is headless since ages

jdcer

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:12:13 PM

Last Active:   June 11, 2014, 03:47:00 PM the Dev dead coin already.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICOMarch 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS
mehdi74

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:12:58 PM

itc coin up to moon!!!

rudarSRB

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:07:43 PM

itc coin up to moon!!!

100sat = moon?
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:31:40 AM

There is a huge ITC pump coming don't sell yours for cheap right now.

Hold and make a limit wall.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:52:24 AM

any news?
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:44:43 AM

Thie idea of 'fair distribution' is nice in principle but is a complete failure in practice for one simple reason - People were given between 100,000 and 500,000 coins for free and therefore even dumping them all for 10 bucks is worth it. Why the hell should I pay $40 USD for 100,000 when Joe Bloggs got 100,000 for simply sharing on Twitter or facebook and having X number of posts on this site a couple of months ago? It's probably the clearest ponzi-esque scheme in the cryptoworld - I bought into it and took a 70% loss on total portfolio value but got out at 130 Sat after buying at 500. Those left are sadly bagholders with a whole bunch of coins that have no real value - and nor should they if we are truly honest here - it was given away for free by the hundreds of thousands.

For your sake I hope someone picks up the coin and gives you guys a chance to dump for at least a third the value you bought them for - but don't expect any rational, logical trader to put real cash into this thing - your best bet is appealing to a pump n dump group and hoping you can dump your coins on the unwary before the rest catch on.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:45:15 AM

the distribution system is not the problem
no active community is the problem

a coin can survive a lost dev by doing a community takeover

but i see no atempt here to do so.......

man nurse

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:03:43 AM

Here is very desolate. Cry

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TrbbTfpBexKCBNtjTS5GFNix5P4WtxPRrD
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:50:26 PM

Dev trolling us hard to get cheap coins imo  Wink

This Coin will have a ressurection this way or another.
so dont panic.
Lets wait for next month atleast.

He must be stupid to let this die.
Everything works like a charm , prices are down and its on almost every big exchange now.

otherwise there will be def a takeover if he just ran off.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:21:34 AM

Dev trolling us hard to get cheap coins imo  Wink

This Coin will have a ressurection this way or another.
so dont panic.
Lets wait for next month atleast.

He must be stupid to let this die.
Everything works like a charm , prices are down and its on almost every big exchange now.

otherwise there will be def a takeover if he just ran off.

why the market on poloniex is frozen?
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: