Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186593 times)
BaLa Kasa

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:45:51 AM

Jeez, over 1250 sat already, and we haven't yet started  Cheesy
Another Blackcoin. I hope there will be some giveaway plan. I only have 275 YC. that is really not much.

Especially when you consider that the dev will be sitting at ~13,000,000 just from the premine. You have earned 0.002% of what the dev has for doing nothing and that massive dump alone will drop the value of what you have by 75-80%. The only reason anybody is buying right now is because of the 10% daily POS - as soon as that is over, nobody will want this thing. Even those people are misinformed - based on the minimal 7 days worth of mining put into the network to produce all of the coins, and the 10 days of 10% POS, I would say you are looking at a max value of 1 satoshi within 24 hours of YC getting listed on a major exchange (assuming the 10% POS is done at that point). That means if you don't dump within the first 24 hours, your 275 YC will be worth about 1/10 of a penny total. You could increase the value of your investment by 10 times by grabbing a penny out of the take-a-penny/leave-a-penny tray at a gas station. Might want to look into that.

Get it out of your system? You aren't telling these guys anything they don't already know - everybody reading your posts is already well aware of the fact that this thing will crash and burn. Yes - it's rigged and it will almost certainly fail - but if you get bent out of shape over every one of these rigged premine/instamine/etc coins that pop up you'll end up having a heart attack. Throw in the towel - this dev will probably make several thousand dollars, YC will die, and he'll start a new coin all over again. The sooner you accept that's what happens the sooner you can redirect your energy by contributing to communities that you support.
Why you keep throlling here? YC will not die. And the dev of YC and dev of BC are TWO different person. They are NOT the same one. Do not say anything which is lack of prove.
Dont even bother them bro, Just let them troll there. I believe in YC too. I like YC. Its price is up slowly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:58:55 AM

Jeez, over 1250 sat already, and we haven't yet started  Cheesy
Another Blackcoin. I hope there will be some giveaway plan. I only have 275 YC. that is really not much.

Especially when you consider that the dev will be sitting at ~13,000,000 just from the premine. You have earned 0.002% of what the dev has for doing nothing and that massive dump alone will drop the value of what you have by 75-80%. The only reason anybody is buying right now is because of the 10% daily POS - as soon as that is over, nobody will want this thing. Even those people are misinformed - based on the minimal 7 days worth of mining put into the network to produce all of the coins, and the 10 days of 10% POS, I would say you are looking at a max value of 1 satoshi within 24 hours of YC getting listed on a major exchange (assuming the 10% POS is done at that point). That means if you don't dump within the first 24 hours, your 275 YC will be worth about 1/10 of a penny total. You could increase the value of your investment by 10 times by grabbing a penny out of the take-a-penny/leave-a-penny tray at a gas station. Might want to look into that.

Get it out of your system? You aren't telling these guys anything they don't already know - everybody reading your posts is already well aware of the fact that this thing will crash and burn. Yes - it's rigged and it will almost certainly fail - but if you get bent out of shape over every one of these rigged premine/instamine/etc coins that pop up you'll end up having a heart attack. Throw in the towel - this dev will probably make several thousand dollars, YC will die, and he'll start a new coin all over again. The sooner you accept that's what happens the sooner you can redirect your energy by contributing to communities that you support.
Why you keep throlling here? YC will not die. And the dev of YC and dev of BC are TWO different person. They are NOT the same one. Do not say anything which is lack of prove.

I'm only posting again because I believe you are confused - where did I say the dev of YC and dev of BC are the same person? I have said nothing without a lack of "prove" and I certainly never thought that nor made that claim. I have no idea if they're the same person or not (nor do I care). Carry on guys - I'm out.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
Gaoweida

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:06:33 AM

hope all if u dont cheat

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.SokJK5zYogvAr1TfgxEUWxeCQSHmNNvzoc
DoubleEagle - Only 100 #XDE - Get 0.03 for FREE! Launching Friday 15th.
gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:31:06 AM

Can this be deleted from OP ASAP this exchange is scam and i don't know this is in the list

can this be removed from OP

https://www.coinopend.com/trading/YC_BTC  - My BTC never arrived and no response.This websites is scam so becareful guys
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:10:06 AM

people say the price may fall. im just comparing it to other white coin and asiacoin, they are still higher than us. many people are buying because of the reward, but we have a multipool in place and other projects. people talk as if we have the 10% pos only thing going
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:03:15 AM

people say the price may fall. im just comparing it to other white coin and asiacoin, they are still higher than us. many people are buying because of the reward, but we have a multipool in place and other projects. people talk as if we have the 10% pos only thing going

For one, it's hilarious because the dev asks for donations for the giveaways. What was the point of premining 5,000,000 of the 25,000,000 coins if the giveaways come out of the miners' stash? How is this not a red flag?  Huh

Why would you compare it to Whitecoin or Asiacoin? This coin is completely different. Whitecoin was (briefly) successful because it was the 2nd "colorcoin" to roll out and BC had pumped up and made a lot of people money. People hopped on board with Whitecoin hoping to do the same until it was exposed for what it was - a pump/dump. Enter Yellowcoin: now just one of many in a sea of dead or dying played out "colorcoins". Also, even after Whitecoin was exposed as just another pump and dump, Yellowcoin will never come anywhere near Whitecoin's level of success. For one, Whitecoin had a 0.78% premine and Yellowcoin had a 20% premine which is nearly 26 times more. That means out of the gates, the dev has 26 times as big of a share to dump as the Whitecoin dev and they still had enough to crash the market. The 10% daily POS is just stupid since all of the coins were mined in 7 days anyway. The people holding coins are obviously going to hoard them until the 10% POS period is over so basically all they have done is increase the total number of coins and the block rewards indirectly. If you think it's anything more than that, you simply aren't very smart. Why am I still here? Because I'm also sick of seeing these junkcoin devs continue to make money off the stupidity of this community. If you were required to score over 75 on an IQ test in order to trade crypto, there wouldn't be a single supporter in the Yellowcoin thread. It's literally that stupid. Open your eyes people - you're embarrassing us.
coinminer979

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:05:05 AM

let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon
MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:06:22 AM

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
fastminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:31:50 AM

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).

can you not see the pre-mine has been given out, the dev has been transparent about all of this detailing addresses alongside it. of course i shall compare it to white and asia coin, explain to me why people are buying if its still a scam, the reason being it has potential. what does yellow coin have that they don't. yellow coin ain't no scam. 
aaaa1234

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:00:14 AM

so little coin is distributed
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:09:11 AM

who killed the price and why are we frozen on poloniex?
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:19:31 AM

Is coinopend.com FRAUD ?
I did transfer 0.1 BTC there, and still not getting any in ballance

Here another victims :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590139.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597127.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596853.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588301.0

Can you guys confirm it ?
If it does, please remove them from YC exchanger on page 1

Thank you

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:20:12 AM

who killed the price and why are we frozen on poloniex?

Not frozen from what I can see

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:52:00 AM

can you not see the pre-mine has been given out, the dev has been transparent about all of this detailing addresses alongside it. of course i shall compare it to white and asia coin, explain to me why people are buying if its still a scam, the reason being it has potential. what does yellow coin have that they don't. yellow coin ain't no scam. 

The premine has been given out? Are you kidding me? Come on people there is no way you're this stupid. Let me break it down for you:

50K to YAbr1PTAvDni9zoF9cMUa93ZtY4dFmCn7Y for Mac qt bounty
The dev can't even figure out how to compile a Mac QT wallet so gives away 50k to have somebody do it for him. Okay - fair enough. 50k that will be instantly dumped as soon as there's a chance.

2k  to  Y4kAPZnoynfbYi7YKN7damrNVcLku5HxZv  for YC fuacert
2k, or 0.04% for the "YC fuacert" - fine.

1M to  YFMgB7NMsjKGvjZmKwpgax57AAXhT6girh  for  Marketing partner in USA
Yes their marketing partner in the USA seems to be hard at work - Yellowcoin billboards everywhere I look! Probably a Super Bowl commercial in the works, right? This is obviously one of the dev's wallets - you can't honestly be this dumb? Wake up! What a massive fee for a generic marketing partner that does nothing! 4% of the entire market cap? 4% alone is a massive premine. I am 100% sure the dev is in full control of this wallet. 100%.

1M to  YHKLkGucuvcRaQP4tBQT4cP2kgYLksBJHw  for Our full-time team number(3 Devs+2 Designers+1 marketer)
So now we have 3 devs, 2 designers, another marketer? Plus the original dev? What the hell are these people doing? Guess what - this is another one of the devs wallets. Again - are you guys really this stupid? Just privately admit to me in a private message that you know this is bullshit and I will stop posting in this thread. Until I hear that from you, I'll keep trying to show you the obvious truth. I really hope people aren't this dumb.

1M to  YPKXY5TZZXbHiabGbkKYKDGVupLuz7FNjb  for 1M giveway
Who the hell is this? Just some random guy gets 4% of all of the coins that everyone else had to mine for 7 days? This was a giveaway right into the dev's wallet unless I'm missing something? Inconclusive.

200K to Y4zaf8zM3dqSNuTUkzV6pJm7xYKBjBN5qq for marketing in QQ group
Nearly 1% of the entire market cap for marketing in QQ group? No idea what this means but man there is sure a lot of marketing going on here. Even if the dev did give this 200k away, the simple fact that he's handing them out like candy only further shows how worthless they are.

I'm also struggling with the math here - where is the rest of the 5,000,000 coin premine? Keep in mind there is also a 10% daily POS going on. How hard is it to create a new wallet address, send coins there, and claim it was a giveaway? So easy that I guarantee that's what happened here. Man this entire thread is pathetic. Really, really sad.
MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:22:40 AM

The premine has been given out? Are you kidding me? Come on people there is no way you're this stupid. Let me break it down for you:

50K to YAbr1PTAvDni9zoF9cMUa93ZtY4dFmCn7Y for Mac qt bounty
The dev can't even figure out how to compile a Mac QT wallet so gives away 50k to have somebody do it for him. Okay - fair enough. 50k that will be instantly dumped as soon as there's a chance.

2k  to  Y4kAPZnoynfbYi7YKN7damrNVcLku5HxZv  for YC fuacert
2k, or 0.04% for the "YC fuacert" - fine.

1M to  YFMgB7NMsjKGvjZmKwpgax57AAXhT6girh  for  Marketing partner in USA
Yes their marketing partner in the USA seems to be hard at work - Yellowcoin billboards everywhere I look! Probably a Super Bowl commercial in the works, right? This is obviously one of the dev's wallets - you can't honestly be this dumb? Wake up! What a massive fee for a generic marketing partner that does nothing! 4% of the entire market cap? 4% alone is a massive premine. I am 100% sure the dev is in full control of this wallet. 100%.

1M to  YHKLkGucuvcRaQP4tBQT4cP2kgYLksBJHw  for Our full-time team number(3 Devs+2 Designers+1 marketer)
So now we have 3 devs, 2 designers, another marketer? Plus the original dev? What the hell are these people doing? Guess what - this is another one of the devs wallets. Again - are you guys really this stupid? Just privately admit to me in a private message that you know this is bullshit and I will stop posting in this thread. Until I hear that from you, I'll keep trying to show you the obvious truth. I really hope people aren't this dumb.

1M to  YPKXY5TZZXbHiabGbkKYKDGVupLuz7FNjb  for 1M giveway
Who the hell is this? Just some random guy gets 4% of all of the coins that everyone else had to mine for 7 days? This was a giveaway right into the dev's wallet unless I'm missing something? Inconclusive.

200K to Y4zaf8zM3dqSNuTUkzV6pJm7xYKBjBN5qq for marketing in QQ group
Nearly 1% of the entire market cap for marketing in QQ group? No idea what this means but man there is sure a lot of marketing going on here. Even if the dev did give this 200k away, the simple fact that he's handing them out like candy only further shows how worthless they are.

I'm also struggling with the math here - where is the rest of the 5,000,000 coin premine? Keep in mind there is also a 10% daily POS going on. How hard is it to create a new wallet address, send coins there, and claim it was a giveaway? So easy that I guarantee that's what happened here. Man this entire thread is pathetic. Really, really sad.
You are pathetic for devoting your life to playing altcoin hero so you can feel smart
Anyone experienced knows the premine is ridiculous and will be dumped by the devs and if you were smart you would have taken the 200% return from the mintpal hype
But instead you prefer to write pages of text to people you think are sad, dumb, and pathetic that have so far made more than you
You should spend some time learning how markets work instead of desperately trying to feel smarter than people Shocked

I'm not trying to feel smarter but if people honestly think Yellowcoin has real potential I absolutely am smarter. The premine is insane and why would I care about making a bitcoin off of a game of hot potato with a live grenade? Just because there is money to be made doesn't mean people should take advantage of it - there will be a lot more losers than winners here and this crap is extremely damaging to crypto. It's been a joke for a while but at least some people make an effort. The idiots that continue to enable these scams are ruining it for the future. A year from now, nobody will be trading altcoins any more and it's all due to crap like this. I'm sorry but I'm not cool with that - it's destroying innovation. It's easier to make money by abandoning legitimate projects and running blatant scams because people will hop right on board if they think there are a few bucks to be made. Really just another black eye to the altcoin economy and I think it's bullshit that you support it - you can make just as much profit manipulating the markets of coins that already exist. By buying into it you're lining the devs' pockets and they will just strike again and again until there is nothing left but rubble. Nobody has made "far more" off this piece of crap than I have in the same time span since it launched - I guarantee it. The volume isn't even there for it to be possible and a huge chunk of that volume is the dev buying and selling to himself to make it look "in-demand". Then, the goofballs line up to buy his premined crap which he has already begun to unload.

Here is the "marketing partner" address:

http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/YPKXY5TZZXbHiabGbkKYKDGVupLuz7FNjb

Wow - they really moved that 1,000,000 out of there quick, eh? This is seriously ridiculous. Pat yourself on the back for all of the "riches" you're raking in - I'm sure your quality of life will drastically improve as a result. Don't worry about the suckers that will be stuck holding the bag that get totally screwed - at least you can cash out knowing you've done your part to destroy something great.

That's the problem with this stuff - greedy scumbags will always ruin it for everyone else. This entire market is in a shambles because nobody gives a crap as soon as they get a chance to dump. Everything just slowly dies and everyone lines up to try to make a quick buck off the new scam on the block. Pathetic.
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:25:58 AM

Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:29:46 AM

Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:33:43 AM

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact
MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:39:55 AM

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:47:01 AM

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

well you've answered yourself there, why would they put it up for voting if they don't intend to add, anyway i don't believe you. i have emailed them and will post the reply.

im guessing you have just been hurt by WC and AC thats why your venting your anger on Yellow coin. look on the bright side, step towards the light
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: