Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186593 times)
salamiji

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:49:07 AM

I like YellowCoin because i like yellow movies
come on dev
color your moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:50:16 AM

got 7btc buy orders on poloniex
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:53:37 AM

I can smell that yellow boiling up inside you!
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:00:07 AM

and i still smell a liar
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:01:27 AM

and i still smell a liar

i still smell BTC BTC BTC BTC
MEGAman

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:17:37 AM

and i still smell a liar

Yes anybody that states facts in this thread is a liar by your standards. I'm still waiting to see your math that shows how 20% of 25,000,000 != 5,000,000. Should be interesting!
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:21:13 AM

let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

here is MEGAMAN LIE BUSTED

This is MEGAMAN history decide for yourselves

HERE ARE MEGAMAN LIES

an stop mumbling on about the pre-mine we can all see its there on the first post of thread. lol he talks as if he found a hidden pre-mine, are you trying to make yourself look smart

your GAME IS OVER here
MEGAman

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:26:06 AM

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

HERE ARE MEGAMAN LIES

an stop mumbling on about the pre-mine we can all see its there on the first post of thread. lol he talks as if he found a hidden pre-mine, are you trying to make yourself look smart

your GAME IS OVER here

No I'm referring to the post where you said my math was wrong. You specifically said it was "bullshit" that there was a 20% premine. I'm not trying to make myself look smart at all. You guys just make yourselves look so stupid that it makes me look smart in comparison.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:29:43 AM

HERE ARE MEGAMAN LIES

your GAME IS OVER here

No I'm referring to the post where you said my math was wrong. You specifically said it was "bullshit" that there was a 20% premine. I'm not trying to make myself look smart at all. You guys just make yourselves look so stupid that it makes me look smart in comparison.

how on earth can i say the 20% premine is bullshit when its written on the first post of the page. again your lying. make up a better lie people will never take you seriously.  lol your desperation is making me cry lol
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:31:01 AM

31btc volume on bittrex and poloniex, be great if we head too 100btc
MEGAman

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:33:13 AM

HERE ARE MEGAMAN LIES

your GAME IS OVER here

how on earth can i say the 20% premine is bullshit when its written on the first post of the page. again your lying. make up a better lie people will never take you seriously.  lol your desperation is making me cry lol

You're right - I've been ripping on the wrong person this whole time. Not that you've said anything even mildly intelligent either but I will own the fact that I got you mixed up with your equally slow buddy:

If you guys are really dumb enough to think YELLOWCOIN, a 20% premined coin with 10% daily POS, about to have 55,000,000 coins in circulation, is going to be worth 20,000 Satoshis... then why aren't you buying like crazy? Why are there sell orders out there for 1/20 of that price? Everyone keeps claiming it's a bargain but nobody is taking advantage of this amazing opportunity? Why is that?

Here we go again.... 20%, it is time that you start learning math..... First of all of the so-called 20% pre-mine (what is of course BULLSHIT)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:34:47 AM

and i still smell a liar

Yes anybody that states facts in this thread is a liar by your standards. I'm still waiting to see your math that shows how 20% of 25,000,000 != 5,000,000. Should be interesting!
Huh  Huh  Huh So you compare pre-mine coin not against the total number of coins Huh  Huh  Huh So then a lot of coins has 99.9% pre-mine and the pre-mine % drop every day. You really look silly, and ones again, why are you still  here, if you don't like it , go to the toilet and masturbate and feel a little better after you done that.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:36:38 AM

whooooopppsss another mistake by megaman, well im not surprised. your mistakes and lies are piling up, time for you to go to school
MEGAman

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:41:25 AM

and i still smell a liar

Huh  Huh  Huh So you compare pre-mine coin not against the total number of coins Huh  Huh  Huh So then a lot of coins has 99.9% pre-mine and the pre-mine % drop every day. You really look silly, and ones again, why are you still  here, if you don't like it , go to the toilet and masturbate and feel a little better after you done that.

Do I really need to break this down for you? Really? There are 25,000,000 total coins that were mined. 20% of them were premined. Now, it is 100% POS. The premined coins also receive the same POS. Get it? So even though those 5,000,000 coins will soon be 13,000,000, the premined coins will always represent 20% of the total as long as they are being staked. In fact, since they were the first coins mined, they actually receive more through POS than the coins that were mined later. It really isn't that complicated - the ratio isn't going to change. You keep throwing around your "99.9%" example and it's completely irrelevant here as there aren't any more coins being mined! New coins that are created are also being created from the premined coins. Also, why are you so obsessed with me masturbating  Huh How is begging me to go masturbate even an insult? It's like a preschool in here.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:43:13 AM

and i still smell a liar

Do I really need to break this down for you? Really? There are 25,000,000 total coins that were mined. 20% of them were premined. Now, it is 100% POS. The premined coins also receive the same POS. Get it? So even though those 5,000,000 coins will soon be 13,000,000, the premined coins will always represent 20% of the total as long as they are being staked. In fact, since they were the first coins mined, they actually receive more through POS than the coins that were mined later. It really isn't that complicated - the ratio isn't going to change. You keep throwing around your "99.9%" example and it's completely irrelevant here as there aren't any more coins being mined! New coins that are created are also being created from the premined coins. Also, why are you so obsessed with me masturbating  Huh How is begging me to go masturbate even an insult? It's like a preschool in here.

your damn right there this feels like pre-school where you are only attending. the only thing you have against this coin is pre-mine, wow,
MEGAman

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:43:25 AM

whooooopppsss another mistake by megaman, well im not surprised. your mistakes and lies are piling up, time for you to go to school

Yeah they're just stacking up. Mistakes and lies mistakes and lies. If I was going to create the world's dumbest robot, I would honestly preload it with phrases pulled directly from your posts. I couldn't make stuff up this stupid if I tried. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't an elaborate prank on me at this point. I'm waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out from behind a bookshelf.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:44:34 AM

Yeah they're just stacking up. Mistakes and lies mistakes and lies. If I was going to create the world's dumbest robot, I would honestly preload it with phrases pulled directly from your posts. I couldn't make stuff up this stupid if I tried. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't an elaborate prank on me at this point. I'm waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out from behind a bookshelf.

see again your lying by saying your not stupid, cut it out with the lies
MEGAman

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:45:53 AM

and i still smell a liar

your damn right there this feels like pre-school where you are only attending. the only thing you have against this coin is pre-mine, wow,

Well the 20% premine is certainly one thing I have against it. If you had half of a brain, you would realize how significant that is. Beyond that I'm pretty much against everything about this coin. The buggy 10% daily POS which makes zero sense, the community full of greedy idiots, the lazy lying dev, and even the name "Yellowcoin."
MEGAman

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:46:53 AM

see again your lying by saying your not stupid, cut it out with the lies

No - what I'm saying is I think you are stupid. If you could read, you would already know that.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:48:08 AM

and i still smell a liar

Well the 20% premine is certainly one thing I have against it. If you had half of a brain, you would realize how significant that is. Beyond that I'm pretty much against everything about this coin. The buggy 10% daily POS which makes zero sense, the community full of greedy idiots, the lazy lying dev, and even the name "Yellowcoin."

and its a shame your the only one who thinks this, no one is gonna trust a liar. if you really believed that this coin was shit, you would not lie that mintpal said they will no add yellow coin.

say what ever you like. we have your posts, wherever you go, the posts will follow and show your stupidty
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: